Police: Man's body found in water nea...

Police: Man's body found in water near Barge Canal in N. Utica

There are 23 comments on the The Mid-York Weekly story from Mar 9, 2011, titled Police: Man's body found in water near Barge Canal in N. Utica. In it, The Mid-York Weekly reports that:

A man's body has been discovered face down in the water in North Utica this afternoon, city police officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mid-York Weekly.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#23 Mar 17, 2011
Well apparently he was drunk and stumbled into the water. They ruled it accidental drowning and at the time of death he had a BAC of .29%.

Oneida, NY

#24 Mar 17, 2011
getalife wrote:
u guys are pathetic. how can u sit here and talk down about somebody that died. none of u know who he is or what exactly happend. what if someone u knew was found there and not todd hogan and ppl were talking crap like all of u? bet u would feel different about it then wouldnt u. u guys need 2 grow up and stop being so immature.
it sounds more like a bunch of grade school kids with their dumb remarks.very childish -immature ,but then again topix is probally your only means of conversation or entertainment.gee..let me see how stupid i can sound everyday!!!!

Utica, NY

#25 Mar 17, 2011
Pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>It is beyond pathetic. Death is something which is sacred and should NEVER be taken lightly, especially in today's society. The nit-wits who do poke fun, I bet anything, would be the same as the rest of us, groveling to the sky on their hands and knees if someone in their world passed. Not much gets me as infuriated as disrespect for the deceased. Easy, "fun" and pathetic to type away your pre-school thoughts at home. The final word is RESPECT, unless You were raised by sewer rats your family should have instilled some form of decency and respect in You. I am pretty sure that I am just goading along a complete jackass who will, in turn, make another juvenile comment to attempt to trump my thoughts.
Well then. Put Your "marbles" on the table and post your real name if this is so fun for You.

BTW.....I know no one related to this case or any other in this Topix Forum. I just decided to open my mouth FINALLY because there are too many awful people who use this forum to hurt, humiliate and attempt to destroy people. People have feelings as well as their family members. Do unto others as You would have done unto You.

Yes, very sure that there are typos, rank on that if You will. That matters zero to me, just as long as my point is read by at least one reasonable, intelligent human.

I expect within the hour to have at least one of the responses discuss 'doing anal' or calling me an idiot. No biggie, expected on here. Seems that there is a low intelect club floating around here and you all are play ping-pong with that supposed brain to see who keeps it for the following day.
'F' him & 'F' you. Dumb drunk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marino, stop trying so hard! 20 min Lies 5
Crooked politicians want $75million 1 hr Lies 1
New Hotels in Utica - EMPTY! ALREADY SUFFERING ... 1 hr The dump 6
bosnians are full of sh1t 2 hr METATRON 1
Vote Clinton if you love Abortion 2 hr Fact 7
Democrat Party of Slave Owners 2 hr History lesson 2
Hawk hawkins 2 hr What a loser 10
Trumpsters are quiet today 6 hr voter 69
Kaitlyn Conley 15 hr Mark 142
Who Is The Hot Girl At Utica Bread?? 15 hr KayLoser FatLezz ... 29