Police: Man's body found in water near Barge Canal in N. Utica

There are 20 comments on the Mar 9, 2011, The Mid-York Weekly story titled Police: Man's body found in water near Barge Canal in N. Utica. In it, The Mid-York Weekly reports that:

A man's body has been discovered face down in the water in North Utica this afternoon, city police officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mid-York Weekly.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ho Joe

Verona, NY

#1 Mar 9, 2011
Not a Happy Journey...
off varick

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 9, 2011
bummer
So R Whites

Verona, NY

#4 Mar 10, 2011
Blacks are primates wrote:
Someone in UPD knows this man which means he probably has a criminal record. This probably is just another junkie and a drug deal gone bad.
Ah, for the good old days when the Utica cops would have been the ones who put him there in the first place. Or, wait... maybe... nah, Police involved in criminal activity?
Taxpayer

Watertown, NY

#5 Mar 10, 2011
Blacks are primates wrote:
Someone in UPD knows this man which means he probably has a criminal record. This probably is just another junkie and a drug deal gone bad.
Addict living in Motel Six on the taxpayers dime.
An Onieda County Social Services Handout Special.
Baruno

Baldwinsville, NY

#6 Mar 10, 2011
It's called the Erie Canal people.
For Real

Verona, NY

#7 Mar 10, 2011
Baruno wrote:
It's called the Erie Canal people.
no, this is Reels or Reals Creek.
comedian

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 11, 2011
sad story...another guy up a creek without a paddy
For Real

Verona, NY

#9 Mar 11, 2011
That must be why the sent the paddy wagon.
abc

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 11, 2011
who?

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11 Mar 11, 2011
Just said on WKTV his name is Todd Hogan, 35 from Utica. Anyone know him?
name released

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 11, 2011
Todd Hogan is his name.
abc

Utica, NY

#13 Mar 11, 2011
name released wrote:
Todd Hogan is his name.
any relationship to chris hogan, a teacher?
UCme

Utica, NY

#14 Mar 11, 2011
We will all miss colonel Hogan and his band of misfit prisoners.
Dont know him

Utica, NY

#15 Mar 11, 2011
does anyone? what is his story?
What

Baldwinsville, NY

#16 Mar 11, 2011
JusticeDenied says its all Arcuri's fault. She says he's friends with Randy Sogg's wife and he worked at the olive oil company. He was involved in some sort of grand jury thing with Scalise and gets massages from some lady in New Hartford. He also rents property to the state and steals candy from little kids.
is this John Hogans

Utica, NY

#17 Mar 11, 2011
Son?
Refugee

Utica, NY

#18 Mar 11, 2011
Any relation to Hulk Hogan? I used to hear of this Hulk Hogan a lot when I was living in the refugee camps.
I loves to eat

Rochester, NY

#19 Mar 11, 2011
He was the younger brother of Paul Hogan - Crocodile Dundee. I bet a Gator got him and pulled him into the water.
getalife

Bainbridge, NY

#21 Mar 16, 2011
u guys are pathetic. how can u sit here and talk down about somebody that died. none of u know who he is or what exactly happend. what if someone u knew was found there and not todd hogan and ppl were talking crap like all of u? bet u would feel different about it then wouldnt u. u guys need 2 grow up and stop being so immature.
Pathetic

Utica, NY

#22 Mar 17, 2011
getalife wrote:
u guys are pathetic. how can u sit here and talk down about somebody that died. none of u know who he is or what exactly happend. what if someone u knew was found there and not todd hogan and ppl were talking crap like all of u? bet u would feel different about it then wouldnt u. u guys need 2 grow up and stop being so immature.
It is beyond pathetic. Death is something which is sacred and should NEVER be taken lightly, especially in today's society. The nit-wits who do poke fun, I bet anything, would be the same as the rest of us, groveling to the sky on their hands and knees if someone in their world passed. Not much gets me as infuriated as disrespect for the deceased. Easy, "fun" and pathetic to type away your pre-school thoughts at home. The final word is RESPECT, unless You were raised by sewer rats your family should have instilled some form of decency and respect in You. I am pretty sure that I am just goading along a complete jackass who will, in turn, make another juvenile comment to attempt to trump my thoughts.
Well then. Put Your "marbles" on the table and post your real name if this is so fun for You.

BTW.....I know no one related to this case or any other in this Topix Forum. I just decided to open my mouth FINALLY because there are too many awful people who use this forum to hurt, humiliate and attempt to destroy people. People have feelings as well as their family members. Do unto others as You would have done unto You.

Yes, very sure that there are typos, rank on that if You will. That matters zero to me, just as long as my point is read by at least one reasonable, intelligent human.

I expect within the hour to have at least one of the responses discuss 'doing anal' or calling me an idiot. No biggie, expected on here. Seems that there is a low intelect club floating around here and you all are play ping-pong with that supposed brain to see who keeps it for the following day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carbone auto group 3 min Carboneya 21
What is Leadership Mohawk Valley thinking with ... (Feb '14) 9 min Really 4
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now? (Sep '11) 9 min nukaluck 423
West Family on sessions rd 12 min locust eater 3
irish cultural center back up and running 21 min confused 3
Young girls (Jun '13) 24 min frank 8
Daniel Barden Highland Mudfest! (Apr '13) 27 min Get a life 5
Most liberals have a low IQ 5 hr Laugh at libs 16
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 5 hr Janet 632
WKTV-Smith 6 hr russ bianco 13