Fr. LaFache

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments (Page 39)

Showing posts 761 - 780 of876
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Scott

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#819
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

10

Hey Cuba wrote:
Better clean those rose colored glasses of yours.
All the ones saying nothing was taken and to leave him alone and no money is missing have to be from the trustee board or the committee whoever they are. They were with him when the money was reported missing why are they still allowed to do the business of the church and allowed in the rectory. Fr. Lafache is the fall guy for all of the them. Why is the Bishop or whoever is the the new pastor cleaining house and out with the old and in with the new.They are all borrowing Fr. LaFache's glasses which were not rose colored but like sunglasses.
Violet

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#820
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

15

15

7

Hey Cuba wrote:
Better clean those rose colored glasses of yours.
seems to me that rose colored glasses are better than people who live in 'glass hoses'....might this be you???? be nice, now and refrain from casting stones..my mother taught me WELL..judge not, lest YE be judged!
Violet

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#821
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

15

15

4

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>All the ones saying nothing was taken and to leave him alone and no money is missing have to be from the trustee board or the committee whoever they are. They were with him when the money was reported missing why are they still allowed to do the business of the church and allowed in the rectory. Fr. Lafache is the fall guy for all of the them. Why is the Bishop or whoever is the the new pastor cleaining house and out with the old and in with the new.They are all borrowing Fr. LaFache's glasses which were not rose colored but like sunglasses.
You ramble on like a little nincompoop. You can't even string a sentence together, let alone use proper punctuation and grammar..Maybe, instead of spending time on the computer writing incendiary remarks, You can use your precious time wisely and go to night school. Think about it...it will do you a world of good, and you will have that much less time talking garbage and spreading rumors.. Now, like a good little man, put your marbles away, change your depends and go to bed.
Abraham Lincoln

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#822
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

9

7

5

Well, Tony, I was wrong. You CAN fool all of the people all of the time! My stovepipe hat is off to ya!
Sister Jean Marie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#823
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

12

11

9

I do not understand some comments as that there is no money missing.YOU ARE WRONG.There is discussion in the parish.There were newspaper reports.the Diocese asked the DA to investigat.LaFache left the parish with no explanation.Stop denying the truth and have the missing money returned that was spent on gambling.
Poiler

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#824
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

6

The utica Catholic schools suck moose....just sayin...thought we could all take a lil breather here
gagagagaga

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#825
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

20

20

10

Sister Jean Marie wrote:
I do not understand some comments as that there is no money missing.YOU ARE WRONG.There is discussion in the parish.There were newspaper reports.the Diocese asked the DA to investigat.LaFache left the parish with no explanation.Stop denying the truth and have the missing money returned that was spent on gambling.
First of all, YOU are not a sister(nun)..and second of all, YOU ARE WRONG. get a life, and stop throwing stones, one might come back at YOU
Mona

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#826
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

7

Anything new in the case of the missing money?
Quasimodo

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#827
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

8

Did anyone look in the choir loft?
mary

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#828
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

5

Mona wrote:
Anything new in the case of the missing money?
no, but why should there be? You stole it!
mary

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#829
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

5

Quasimodo wrote:
Did anyone look in the choir loft?
why look there, it is in YOUR possession along with YOUR friend, Mona.
Jackson

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

4

eljerko wrote:
Isnt the casino holding the money in their bank account?
No, why would the casino have it when YOU stole it and put it into YOUR account...How much interest did YOU collect so far, you moron
James

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#833
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Lets stop saying there was no money taken as this is untrue.He took the money and gambled it away.It was unfair to those who gave to that church and saw their money being fed to a gambling addict.
hogwash

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#834
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

James wrote:
Lets stop saying there was no money taken as this is untrue.He took the money and gambled it away.It was unfair to those who gave to that church and saw their money being fed to a gambling addict.
The ONLY money taken is in the 'figment' of the imagination of the "IMAGINERS"...got it????? now go back to YOUR imagination and see if you can 'imagine' someone talking 'crap' about YOU!
Sue

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#835
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Is Father LaFache still preaching?
Brian Williams

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#837
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

1

Maybe Bill Keeler could interview Fr LaFache on the radio.
Francis

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#838
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Maybe the Casino can hire him teaching the art of slot machines.
Goldie

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

What about the bookkeeper that left the church with him? What about the people still there who were friends with him still counting the money? Why are they still there?
Ellie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

1

Why has not the Diocese taken over the church finances?
Goldie

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#841
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Ellie wrote:
Why has not the Diocese taken over the church finances?
Why why why? That is all I see on this whole subject. There has to be someone out there with the answers and I mean all the answers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 761 - 780 of876
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

108 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 3 min Zoo 5,452
Lawrence Mazza 35 min jawbreakers 2
Official: Goodbye Comets 41 min Sunshine 124
F.X. Matt Brewery UNION up rising 47 min No Investigation 6
The Brindisi's make a threat 55 min Asz Crack Over Bobby 35
Very Low Flying Commercial Jet Today 2 hr Uticans are all Geniuses 16
Mark the MEGA Flagg 2 hr Megamoron 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••