Fr. LaFache

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments (Page 36)

Showing posts 701 - 720 of876
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
La Fake

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#756
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

2

parishioners wrote:
<quoted text>You know, it takes one to KNOW one...are you??, because fr. anthony is NOT a fake!
None so blind as those who will not see.
Sally

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#757
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

3

One word explains him...thief!!
altar run

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#758
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

After all came into cathedral marking sloven hoofed gimlets the rank will never give up into dessert glove. Mr. Jankler went all to at why until from the garage donut hole and sampler calander. Mackerel was onto Wednesday cellar door selling new compass haystack in her bed sty. Then we can have some one in the grant do the summer trunk.
BUT

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#759
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

3

La Fake wrote:
<quoted text> None so blind as those who will not see.
to those who know, they can spot a FAKE, and that would be YOU...so, you see, it does TAKE on to KNOW one...if the shoe fits.........
where

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#760
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

altar run wrote:
After all came into cathedral marking sloven hoofed gimlets the rank will never give up into dessert glove. Mr. Jankler went all to at why until from the garage donut hole and sampler calander. Mackerel was onto Wednesday cellar door selling new compass haystack in her bed sty. Then we can have some one in the grant do the summer trunk.
did you escape from..hahahahehehahehehehahaha hehehehehahahahehehehahahehehe h
altar run

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#761
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

1

Just pay attention. The Chancellery in Syr has gone thru channels to arrive unto their destiny. Given the tumultuous temerity of life's trying times it is offensive to take away the roots of those existing to prove us inaccurate.
wow

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#762
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

2

altar run wrote:
Just pay attention. The Chancellery in Syr has gone thru channels to arrive unto their destiny. Given the tumultuous temerity of life's trying times it is offensive to take away the roots of those existing to prove us inaccurate.
and where, pray tell, did you escape from
La Fake

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#763
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

6

BUT wrote:
<quoted text>to those who know, they can spot a FAKE, and that would be YOU...so, you see, it does TAKE on to KNOW one...if the shoe fits.........
Wow, this little greaser has really got you hypnotized. Woooie.
But

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#764
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

3

La Fake wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, this little greaser has really got you hypnotized. Woooie.
me thinks You are the greaser....remember, it TAKES one to KNOW one.. WE KNOW that father Lafache is a good man, unlike you throwing stones...must be YOU live in a glass house..watch for KARMA..it is out there!

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#765
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

2

Maybe by failing to prosecute, the Diocese is saying that LaFache did nothing criminal. Negligent, maybe. Inept, possibly. But criminal? Doesn't appear to be the case.
not so much

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#766
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

Perhaps all you church going, law abiding Roman Catholics will get off topix and pray for the sAke of humanity. We could all use some help.
oh oh oh

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#767
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

2

Rosina wrote:
Whomever is writing from Cuba NY should shut the f--k up. You are an annoying troll who simply clouds an conversation of concern for the people of the parish and its long serving former priest.
my Poor Poor rosina. does the TRUTH hurt you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much??
He is a good guy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#768
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Even if he did use money and I say IF, who cares, he deserved it. He probably worked his azz off for the people of St. Anthony's..weddings, funerals, hospital visits, Masses. The haters should him a break.
La Fake

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#769
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

5

But wrote:
<quoted text>me thinks You are the greaser....remember, it TAKES one to KNOW one.. WE KNOW that father Lafache is a good man, unlike you throwing stones...must be YOU live in a glass house..watch for KARMA..it is out there!
Good men don't gamble with money that's not theirs.
No he isnt

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#770
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

3

He is a good guy wrote:
Even if he did use money and I say IF, who cares, he deserved it. He probably worked his azz off for the people of St. Anthony's..weddings, funerals, hospital visits, Masses. The haters should him a break.
He should give the money back.
He is a good guy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#771
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

3

No he isnt wrote:
<quoted text> He should give the money back.
How do you know he didn't give it back. How do you even know how much it is. You really don't know anything..no one does.
No he isnt

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#772
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

2

He is a good guy wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know he didn't give it back. How do you even know how much it is. You really don't know anything..no one does.
Wow, he missed his calling. Should have been serving kool-aid...
Oregon Resident

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#773
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

My Mother gave money to this church for years.We could not afford what she gave yet she determined to give what she called her fair share and then LaFache gambles it away.He should pay the church back and then removed from any pastoral dities anywhere.
winner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#774
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

5

I think the church should give Lafache ANOTHER 200 grand and have him double down.After all,He's due to make a score.
He is a good guy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#775
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

winner wrote:
I think the church should give Lafache ANOTHER 200 grand and have him double down.After all,He's due to make a score.
Yeah, they should give him more. They closed and sold 1/2 of our beautiful churches for pennies on a dollar. At least Father Lafache worked constantly for everyone. He deserves it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 701 - 720 of876
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

224 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
2014 Boilermaker may be cancelled ? 18 min information 5
Fat asses in boilermaker 26 min jenny 9
Best porn sites (Apr '13) 33 min KONSTANTIN 8
twatter COWARD 13 UPD 4000 FOLLOWERS BAHAHAHA... 44 min jenny 11
APPLEWOOD Trailer park Trash Arrested 59 min Alice 3
shelly bonk 1 hr fran 1
Sametta Shaw Lipiec 1 hr we know her 10
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••