Martin Luther Kings' Dream
Posted in the Utica Forum
#1 Aug 10, 2012
Martin Luther Kings' Dream for America has turned out to be a NIGHTMARE!(TRAINAISM)
#2 Aug 10, 2012
He had no dream, he was just another loud mouthed trouble making koon! its because of the koons that we have a nightmare!
#3 Aug 13, 2012
GEORGE WALLACE WAS 100% CORRECT ÏNTEGRATION WAS A COMPLETE FAILURE!
THE fatuous1 will be on JEFF CROUERE New Orleans Radio Show on August the 17 at 10:00 AM, Channel 990 AM talking about a Chapter of my new book "THE REALIST" discussing the complete and utter failure of the
American Integration Experiment: What have we learned over the past fifty years?
These are the cold hard facts, whether we want to believe them or not:
1) FACT: In general, white students are often afraid of their black counterparts. Growing up in New Orleans this was especially true on Dr. Martin Luther King’s birthday! Truthfully, many of us white kids were so afraid; we would beg our parents to allow us to stay home from school on Dr. King’s birthday. Thank God they finally made Dr. Martin Luther King’s birthday a federal holiday.
2) FACT: In general, white parents prefer that their children attend majority white schools.
3) FACT: If the ratio of black students to white students becomes too high,(approximately 20 percent)“white flight” into the suburbs usually occurs.
4) FACT: The Orleans Parish Public School System is considered to be the worst in the public school systems in the nation, and right on the other side of Lake Ponchatrain, the St. Tammany Parish School System is considered to be one of the best public school systems in America.
5) FACT: In general, black students are more aggressive, less compliant and more disruptive than their white counterparts.
6) FACT: In general, black students do not respond well to criticism from white authority figures.
7) FACT: In general, black parents do not support white authority figures who attempt to impose discipline on their children.
8) FACT: Integration has created a “ready-made excuse” for black students, who claim that they are treated more harshly than their white counterparts by white authority figures. Sadly, too many black parents have bought into this absolute line of crap.
9) FACT:“Lily white” liberals fiercely defend impoverished blacks, not because they actually want to help them. They just want to keep them in their place, preferably in slums throughout America.
10) FACT: These so called,“bleeding heart liberals”, hold black communities in place by employing socialistic tactics like Welfare, Public Housing, Free Lunch, Social Security Disability Benefits, Food Stamps and now Nationalized Obama Health Care.
Author of "THE REALIST" Educational Facts Essential to Parents and Educators
Add your comments below
|When the mob ran utica||3 min||Nope||7|
|Civil War Pt 2 Has Started||4 min||get this party s...||8|
|Tenney (Feb '17)||48 min||Pussygrabbertrump||78|
|dave haley carpet doctor (May '13)||1 hr||Joey Z||24|
|Steve Joseph Garramone||1 hr||Scott||4|
|Johnny Weir Disgusting||1 hr||Lance||28|
|Missing Kim Strong posts - afraid of the truth ...||1 hr||Blah blah blah||8|
|Claudia just got my vote||11 hr||2nd opinion||43|
|wager street utica, ny||15 hr||Frank||25|
Find what you want!
Search Utica Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC