Comments
81 - 100 of 100 Comments Last updated Jan 24, 2014
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Shipwreck Lady

Pompey, NY

#90 Jan 14, 2012
gotta admire them for their lawn & house beautification techniques...
Looking

United States

#91 Jul 8, 2013
Attractive good shape clean and discrete 40, looking for NSA fun. Ongoing if right.
what am I

New Hartford, NY

#92 Jul 8, 2013
Live in Vegas. That's where anything goes. Gays, bisexual, or trying to find yourself. Nobody knows you but neither do you. Gays can have a good time in a bigger city.
junior

Brooklyn, NY

#93 Aug 27, 2013
Visiting on the September 14 and 15. Just looking for a good time.
first time gay

Utica, NY

#94 Jan 20, 2014
Looking to try something new.....never had sex with another man...can anyone help?
Really

Utica, NY

#95 Jan 21, 2014
You're posting on here?
frogleg

Feeding Hills, MA

#96 Jan 21, 2014
Crazy question here. Where can a girl find a gay guy to just hang out with as friends? Getting sick of my petty female friends. I'm not trying to be stereotypical here but gay guys are the best friends to have!
Lets meet

Herkimer, NY

#97 Jan 21, 2014
Ok guys, who wants to meet and just talk...NSA converstaion? anyone?
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The fruit loop is Hydro's circular driveway. From what I've read, I believe he lives in North Utica/Deerfield. His being gay should come as no surprise to any of us after reading all the posts he makes.
Hey, to each their own. I even support gay rights. It's all good with me as long as it doesn't involve me. I'm straighter than the arrow that flies by night. Unlike Hydro who truly needs to stop the foolishness and come out of the closet.
Joe

Utica, NY

#98 Jan 21, 2014
first time gay wrote:
Looking to try something new.....never had sex with another man...can anyone help?
I can help I need a guy who is clean skinny 20 to 35 who just needs to sit on my face and enjoy a bj no need to do me I might just look out for you $$$$
meR

New Hartford, NY

#99 Jan 21, 2014
So..is this a common topic here? Just curious. Since so many closet cases is what this area is noted for...Is this how you all go about it now...LOL...Slander and bullying etc...then going to that loop and sucking one another in a lineup...So sad. COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE...it is 2014!

The fact that in the year 2014 you still have trouble understanding gay relationships just makes you look like a fucking caveman.5966
meR

New Hartford, NY

#100 Jan 21, 2014
Queer-Bait wrote:
I love this country for all the freedoms it allows but one thing I cannot agree with is allowing queers & hard-core dykes to run around, polluting the minds of "straight" youth into thinking that it's okay for a man to $uck another man off or provide him with a reach-around. Back in the country I came from, queers would get a beat-down they would never forget. They would stay in the closet, or better yet, 6' under, where they belong.
GO BACK TO YOUR OWN F"""ing EVIL COUNTRY YOU F"""ing IGNORANT B****ARD YOU AND STAY OUT OF MINE!
meR

New Hartford, NY

#101 Jan 21, 2014
taylor wrote:
anyone know if bob sullivan is gay. the one who owns thornberry's rest.. was just wondering, his family is in denial i think.
Oh please...He is TOO GAY! and miserable as a partner to his x...Who is one of the nicest men I know.
hypocrisy

Utica, NY

#102 Jan 21, 2014
Ummm. You gays realize that you are sinners right? I mean if you were "born that way" then wouldn't there be an exemption in nature for you? What if everyone were born that way? Would not the human race cease to exist? If every one were a homo then the human race would die off...yes? So if you were born that way then doesn't it segue into you being an abnormality? Like a disability? Just sayin...

Repent and take Jesus into your heart before it's too late!
meR

New Hartford, NY

#103 Jan 21, 2014
hypocrisy wrote:
Ummm. You gays realize that you are sinners right? I mean if you were "born that way" then wouldn't there be an exemption in nature for you? What if everyone were born that way? Would not the human race cease to exist? If every one were a homo then the human race would die off...yes? So if you were born that way then doesn't it segue into you being an abnormality? Like a disability? Just sayin...
talk about hypocrisy ....you need to go to a new church where GOD is...not the kind that teach hate....repuke much?...i know you do....puke out what you consider your brains and pray for a new enlightened one. Sinner!
Joe

Utica, NY

#104 Jan 22, 2014
hypocrisy wrote:
Funny with god nuts is they keep forgetting the don't judge other people for they will be judged too nobody knows untill the end
frogleg

Albany, NY

#105 Jan 22, 2014
hypocrisy wrote:
. While I think your intentions are good ,you know what they say about good intentions, right? There are lots of examples in the animal kingdom of homosexuality. Look it up. Anyway Its not each other's place to judge others life decisions. They are not hurting anyone else. Why put your salvation in jeopardy by judging others? Something to think about...
hypocrisy

Utica, NY

#106 Jan 22, 2014
I'm not judging. It's not my place to judge. Only God can do that. I love all people. ..even gays. Just stating the truth that it is a sin. That's my belief. No hypocrisy here or judgement. ..just facts. If everyone was born homo the human race would cease to exist within just a few generations. Pure science. Sorry. Repent now
Joe

Utica, NY

#107 Jan 22, 2014
hypocrisy wrote:
I'm not judging. It's not my place to judge. Only God can do that. I love all people...even gays. Just stating the truth that it is a sin. That's my belief. No hypocrisy here or judgement...just facts. If everyone was born homo the human race would cease to exist within just a few generations. Pure science. Sorry. Repent now
Sex before mariage,stealing,aldutry,rappi ng people,drinking too much eatting too much not forgiving people,beatting the wife killing people,ECT,ECT,ECT why do people want to talk junk about gay people god I hope looks at the whole picture of a person life and goes from there he didn't make us perfect for a reason and will see what we do with what he gave us if we with our heart did our best and while still living keep trying to do better than the day before is all we can do.:)
hahaha

Bronx, NY

#108 Jan 23, 2014
There is no god just as there is no Santa! Don't cry.
Joe

Utica, NY

#110 Jan 24, 2014
Blah,Blah,Blah,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH, BLAH,BLAH,BLAH:):):):):)>(: (:(:(:(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louie lost his balls at Niagara Falls 58 min Nondescript white op 2
What do UPD COPS DO AFTER SEX? 59 min Coach Meola 5
SUNYPIE Sweety Tomato PI students need SPORTS M... 1 hr Sure thing Skippie 8
Hotel Utica Manager Matt Gaetano ARRESTED (AGAIN) 3 hr Dick tracey 13
utica aud 3 hr Losing Interest 141
fort schuyler club??? (Jun '13) 3 hr Stud 24
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 3 hr Honest Babe 1,870
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 3 hr Adult-child 79
Dierks Bentley at the Aud 4 hr Always a sunny day 48
utica national (Jun '13) 10 hr Finished 524