gay life in utica
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wondering

New York, NY

#1 Feb 27, 2009
where do the bears/cubs in Utica hang out ?.

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 27, 2009
The Fruit Loop... The Eagle...That Place...Proctor Park....Barnes Ave....
MMMM

Plymouth, MN

#3 Feb 27, 2009
in a cave behind utica zoo
Jose Faliciano

United States

#4 Feb 27, 2009
Moxie32 wrote:
Wow you are in the know
Tony

AOL

#5 Feb 27, 2009
They meet at That Place, a gay bar on Bleecker St.
The local Bear group is headquartered there. Just ask the bartender and he can give you information.
eww

Rome, NY

#6 Feb 27, 2009
in the closets where they belong
Hydro

Boise, ID

#7 Feb 27, 2009
just ask WHATEVER. he is the gayest boy in utica.
fact

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 27, 2009
from utica schools marty and john
Seasame Street Live

Utica, NY

#9 Feb 27, 2009
Moxie32 wrote:
Every Sunday night at Chanatry's they have their faux shopping trip/meet-&-greet and they also like to hang out at the colleges and public libraries (or anyplace that has computers). Sometimes spontaneous ones will just occur whenever and wherever.
Snufaluffagus

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 27, 2009
Train Station.

Level 1

Location hidden

#11 Feb 27, 2009
Snufaluffagus wrote:
Train Station.
That's the fruit loop.
lez bean

United States

#12 Feb 27, 2009
Moxie32 wrote:
<quoted text> That's the fruit loop.
thought you were a woman moxie ? how do you know all this ?

Level 1

Location hidden

#13 Feb 27, 2009
lez bean wrote:
<quoted text>
thought you were a woman moxie ? how do you know all this ?
When I was in high school, we would smoke, go to the fruit loop and mess with the gay people for fun:) LOL!
We used to have big parties at The Eagle.....then the gay people started doing their thing there.
I took my daughter for a walk on the trail that starts where Barnes Ave. ends. When we came back to the car at the parking area, there was a naked man there. We left in a hurry and I called the police to let them know. They advised me of what happens there and told me not to go there anymore.
That Place.....self explanatory:)
I have alot of friends and I'm "out and about" alot of the time:) That's how I know:)
Jenny

Camillus, NY

#14 Feb 27, 2009
I thought they hung out in the Hub. What is the fruit loop?

Level 1

Location hidden

#15 Feb 27, 2009
To any gay people that may be reading this....I'd like to apologise if I have offended you in any way. I have a few gay friends and have no problem with that lifestyle:)

Level 1

Location hidden

#16 Feb 27, 2009
Jenny wrote:
What's the "Hub"? The fruit loop is near the train station. If you are facing the train station, take a right and go all the way to the end of the road. There is a loop at the end.....fruit loop.

“Upscale Trailer Trash”

Level 4

Sauquoit

#17 Feb 27, 2009
Moxie32 wrote:
To any gay people that may be reading this....I'd like to apologise if I have offended you in any way. I have a few gay friends and have no problem with that lifestyle:)
No offense taken. Dude shouldn't have been neked hanging out there anyway. Pisses me off when someone is over the top. In my younger days I would cruise the station, occasionally the Eagle, but I was lowkey about it. Hated it when someone would be flashing or grabbing themselves. I was like, come on, have some decency for the rest of the folks there, ya know... Moxie... Just wondering... U said you used to mess with some of the cruisers at the Station... Just have to ask... Ever get harrassed back? I would occasionally get harrassed there by a bunch of snot-nosed kids... until I got out of my truck and scared the shit outta them... Few cars left with dents and dings... hehehehehehe...

Level 1

Location hidden

#18 Feb 27, 2009
Moofie wrote:
<quoted text> No offense taken. Dude shouldn't have been neked hanging out there anyway. Pisses me off when someone is over the top. In my younger days I would cruise the station, occasionally the Eagle, but I was lowkey about it. Hated it when someone would be flashing or grabbing themselves. I was like, come on, have some decency for the rest of the folks there, ya know... Moxie... Just wondering... U said you used to mess with some of the cruisers at the Station... Just have to ask... Ever get harrassed back? I would occasionally get harrassed there by a bunch of snot-nosed kids... until I got out of my truck and scared the shit outta them... Few cars left with dents and dings... hehehehehehe...
LOL! No, nothing like that. We would just get them to follow us and see how far they would go. Usually not too far. Once, someone followed us as far as the (what is now) Big Lots parking lot. He pulled up next to us, saw it was a bunch of kids and took off. Looking back, that was rotten of us. I'm sorry and glad you aren't offended:)
Donovan dumdum

South Butler, NY

#19 Feb 27, 2009
I'm sure every gay guy has a black book with, like, 350 phone numbers in it. I don't see why they still have to go cruising at the parks and colleges. Utica is small enough that they should all mostly know each other by now. Or is it that they need to recruit the younger ones being that most of them are about 50? Should keep that out of site as much as possible.
Whatever

New York, NY

#20 Feb 27, 2009
Jenny wrote:
The fruit loop is Hydro's circular driveway. From what I've read, I believe he lives in North Utica/Deerfield. His being gay should come as no surprise to any of us after reading all the posts he makes.
Hey, to each their own. I even support gay rights. It's all good with me as long as it doesn't involve me. I'm straighter than the arrow that flies by night. Unlike Hydro who truly needs to stop the foolishness and come out of the closet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave Gordon for Congress 2 min Dave Gordon for C... 3
Profile of a Hillary Suppoter 5 min Agree 27
3 de blozio Aides Subpoenaed 19 min Komrad Kuomo 1
Honest Dave Gordon goes to Washington 54 min Armed Dave Gordon... 8
Sabrina Kaelin???? 57 min Jealous 3
Tonys in New Hartford 1 hr yelo nails 5
Cruz and Fiorini 3 hr Hail Mary Pass 29
WKTV Weather 6 hr DEEP THINKER 43
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 7 hr Sunshine 751
Sick people Who Impersonate Real Men 7 hr u da girl 23