Next Last
taxpayer

Holyoke, MA

#1 May 18, 2012
How much did this cost us?
this is BS

United States

#2 May 18, 2012
This is nothing more than political propaganda! This is a complete waste of the school day by having these morons disrupt the teaching day! One cannot be sure that all these people give a damn about kids, how many might be politically connected pedophiles masquerading as caring individuals? As for that Frank Williams, how much money has he taken for himself over the years and why hasn't anybody held Bob Wood accountable for his actions and mouth hence he was going to do everything at every event that would have been important to Sara Wood!

This is BS!
ann

Long Eddy, NY

#5 May 18, 2012
where is bob woods living now? he could come and ride - why doesn't he. poor sara - a beautiful child. i have NOT forgotten her.
Why

Utica, NY

#7 May 18, 2012
My God some of you people are sick for even thinking the crap you do let alone post it.
no

Harrison, NJ

#8 May 18, 2012
This whole post is sick. Sara anne wood was a great i remember her and all of this could someday help our kids. God Bless those who care!
richard nixon

Rome, NY

#9 May 19, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
Probably plenty. I got stuck at an intersection and at the back end of the bike riders there was seven state police vehicles,two Utica police cars,ambulances and cars from several other law enforcement agencies.I have no idea how many were leading the riders but I am assuming it was probably the same in the front.Yet the taxpayer is being told there isn't enough cops but they had no problem having enough for the ride.
taxpayer

Springfield, MA

#11 May 19, 2012
richard nixon wrote:
<quoted text>Probably plenty. I got stuck at an intersection and at the back end of the bike riders there was seven state police vehicles,two Utica police cars,ambulances and cars from several other law enforcement agencies.I have no idea how many were leading the riders but I am assuming it was probably the same in the front.Yet the taxpayer is being told there isn't enough cops but they had no problem having enough for the ride.
it was the same at every town ton of cops. Must cost 100us grand at least. Let sara rip
Legends of the Lost

Ithaca, NY

#12 May 19, 2012
Most "missing" children are not abducted by strangers. If these showboats really wanted to do something to prevent children from going missing, they'd be working to reform custody laws.
Weiss

Rome, NY

#13 May 19, 2012
The cops use their days off. No one is paid. It's a great event. You are an ass.
Gadget

Ithaca, NY

#15 May 19, 2012
Weiss wrote:
The cops use their days off. No one is paid. It's a great event. You are an ass.
They're in uniform and using marked vehicles but they're off duty?
irony

Waterville, NY

#17 May 19, 2012
Most children who are being exploited by our own judiciary when they separate them from parents in order to trigger Federal matching inventive funds. Schools use children to get aide. CPS finds problems to remove children to justify their existence. These are the real exploiters! Notice how many who work in the system participate in the ride. Funny how they are part of the system that exploits children yet they don't see the bigger picture

Level 3

Since: Mar 12

Waterville, NY

#18 May 19, 2012
Weiss wrote:
I'd like to believe this but I don't. Do you have a credible source?
taxpayer

Rome, NY

#20 May 20, 2012
Weiss wrote:
Did they pay for the gas in these vehicles?What about the wear and tear on the police vehicles?Will the public have a chance to see the timecards of these Officers doing this on their own time?
cheap skate

Utica, NY

#21 May 20, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
it probably cost you the usual $8.00 they take out of your weekly fast trac pay check. Always worried about pennies.
death wish

Utica, NY

#22 May 20, 2012
Pineapples10 wrote:
Sara was asking for it!
your dirty mother must have asked for it too! after all you were hatched, too bad you didnt die at birth.
Chief Wahoo

United States

#24 May 21, 2012
Weiss wrote:
And you are full of Sh*t
Just saying

Utica, NY

#25 May 21, 2012
And who paid for the massage van that I saw driving down the road as part of the "entourage of vehicles" accomanying the riders?

Level 3

Since: Mar 12

Waterville, NY

#26 May 21, 2012
Just saying wrote:
And who paid for the massage van that I saw driving down the road as part of the "entourage of vehicles" accomanying the riders?
Spitzer
Yankee

Brooklyn, NY

#27 May 21, 2012
Okay. So they've been staging this media/circus event for a couple decades now. How many children have they actually saved?
RFMC

Brattleboro, VT

#28 May 21, 2012
The money raised by the riders have produced posters that have aided in the recovery of over 5000 childen. God forbid you are ever in the situation of having a child taken or lured away. If what we do helps one child all this so called "showboating" is worth it. Next year. Get involved. Come listen to the stories from parents who are still looking for their children. Come listen to the stories from the children who have been recovered . You people should be ashamed of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Claudia just got my vote 1 min West Utican 28
claudia and russia 2 min independent 4
Trump Drains the Swamp 6 min independent 3
where in the world is erin????? 9 min Vagatucci 2
TeamFit New Hartford Scam Victims (Jean Luke Wi... 10 min Excuses 31
hanna calls claudia a bigot bashes trump on wibx 11 min Truth 17
Father Quinn (Jul '11) 16 min Interested 7
wager street utica, ny 1 hr CONFEDERATE1 23
Mvcc women's basketball 3 hr amos 65
Utica/Labella to court with Longo $100M (Sep '13) 3 hr Fact 48