Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Matty is looking to make easy money. He'll get arrested again before this case gets to court.
tax payer

Berlin, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

He's a scumbag. He did beat his mother I know her personally. Poor thing. He should be ashamed of himself. He's sick in the head - pedophile scum
nooo

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

tax payer wrote:
He's a scumbag. He did beat his mother I know her personally. Poor thing. He should be ashamed of himself. He's sick in the head - pedophile scum
The dude rocks!!1 He is on the registry falsely. He was one
of the best businessmen around
NO EASY CROSSDRESSERS

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

nooo wrote:
<quoted text>
are you mentally retarded? seriously, this guy is and always has been a fake wanna be mobster that couldnt even kill someone and get it right, him and all of his numnuts friends would be laughed at by even the lowest guy on the totum pole in the REAL mob, how -ucking bright can you possibly be if you kill someone in a lighted parking lot with at least 50 high powered lights shining on you?, i heard he was in a hurry to get it done because there was an underage boy waiting for him at the red roof in to model lingerie for him, i would love to beat this guys ass just to kill time
Lonly and Kneading

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

nooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Matty, come on- just because you drive to Rome and use your Phone to post, we can still smell you...scumbag!
Mathematics

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Matt Cuda = pole smoker
Inquiry minds want to kno

Marcy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

sure give him the money after all he did get arrested falsly..........but then turn around take the money back and give it to the people he sexually abusedfor THEIR pain and suffering!!!
lol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Lonly and Kneading wrote:
<quoted text>
Matty, come on- just because you drive to Rome and use your Phone to post, we can still smell you...scumbag!
Leave him alone, he is getting a bad rap.
Great guy, is NOT a sex offender and was a
great business owner.

oh, I post right from my home
tom

Berlin, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

he probably was framed as he probably stepped on the wrong toes in this scum town.He is no worst than the local politicians or some city employees.
Bull

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Didn't he take his mother to a hospital out of town? How many did he pass? If he was connected an act like that he would be dissmembered.
who cares

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave him alone, he is getting a bad rap.
Great guy, is NOT a sex offender and was a
great business owner.
oh, I post right from my home
Anyone that hits his own Mother is nothing but scum!
WOOOOW

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

nooo wrote:
<quoted text>
he did his time,,, the police did wrong its a fact,,, the arresting officers should be fired,,,we pay them good money to do work not just arrest,, the lazness of these officers or they knew matty as a friend and didnt want to investigate and arrest based on facts did they even look at the crime the property where this all hapend did they take a picture of the property they did wrong and this should be stopped and punished and he should win his lawsuit to rist fighting this case is stupid its a loseing situation make a deal settlment and matty will be gone from utica its worth it folks
who cares

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

The only reason charges were dropped against him for hitting his Mother is because SHE refused to testify against him and admit he hit her. Without her testimoney, there wasn't any case.
BIG BUBBA

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Here We Go Again All U Tough GUYS Hiding Behind Your Computer Screens Talking Shit No Balls To Tell MATTY CUDA To HIS FACE No All Cowards LOW LIFES SCUMBAGS Ya Thats Right Thats What You All Are You All Wish You Were Half The Man He Is Or Had Half The Balls He Has You Are All The Fake Wanna Bes And You Want To Talk About Business Man Not Because I Know The Man For Over 40 years There Isnt A BETTER BUSINESS MAN IN UTICA NY OR IN CENTRAL NY AS FAR AS THAT GOES NOBODY HAS DONE WHAT THAT MAN HAS DONE HE IS A ICON IN THE RESTAURANT BUSINESS.YOU LOSERS HAVE NO CLUE.500% INCREASE THATS BIG. And Thats When Money Was Money. Everybody WAS JUST JEALOUS OF HIM THATS ALL.The Limo The Boat The Cars The Trucks The Toys He New How To Live And Enjoy Life And People Didnt Like It Well To Bad Oh WELL.BUT Everybody Forgets One Thing When He Went To Federal Prison The First Time He WENT ALONE AND DIDNT TAKE THE OTHER SIX PEOPLE WITH HIM THAT WAS INVOLVED.Thats Right MATTY CUDA IS NO SNITCH RAT LIKE THE REST OF THE PEOPLE THAT GET ARRESTED AND PLAY MONTE HALL LETS MAKE A DEAL IF YOU CANT DO THE TIME DONT DO THE CRIME So Really Now WHO Is The Scum Bags Low Lifes No Good Rat Snitchs Liars always Point The Finger At Somebody Else While They Are The Ones That Never Got Caught YET?????
WOOOOW

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

who cares wrote:
The only reason charges were dropped against him for hitting his Mother is because SHE refused to testify against him and admit he hit her. Without her testimoney, there wasn't any case.
RIGHT,,, then why arrest him you FOOL they didnt get a statment... they just arrested him ,, they didnt even talk to her they just arrested him they had no insident report.. they messed up bigtime ,,,its a fact ,, someone should be fired they are going to caust the city alto of money,, just because some jo blow doesnt like him.. doesnt mean they can arrest him,, because some cop in another county says he did something,,matty did his time and has been liveing a peacefull life they should just settel the case and let him move on and we all know he will move on he will be inn vages as fast as you can say wow
amen

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

BIG BUBBA wrote:
Here We Go Again All U Tough GUYS Hiding Behind Your Computer Screens Talking Shit No Balls To Tell MATTY CUDA To HIS FACE No All Cowards LOW LIFES SCUMBAGS Ya Thats Right Thats What You All Are You All Wish You Were Half The Man He Is Or Had Half The Balls He Has You Are All The Fake Wanna Bes And You Want To Talk About Business Man Not Because I Know The Man For Over 40 years There Isnt A BETTER BUSINESS MAN IN UTICA NY OR IN CENTRAL NY AS FAR AS THAT GOES NOBODY HAS DONE WHAT THAT MAN HAS DONE HE IS A ICON IN THE RESTAURANT BUSINESS.YOU LOSERS HAVE NO CLUE.500% INCREASE THATS BIG. And Thats When Money Was Money. Everybody WAS JUST JEALOUS OF HIM THATS ALL.The Limo The Boat The Cars The Trucks The Toys He New How To Live And Enjoy Life And People Didnt Like It Well To Bad Oh WELL.BUT Everybody Forgets One Thing When He Went To Federal Prison The First Time He WENT ALONE AND DIDNT TAKE THE OTHER SIX PEOPLE WITH HIM THAT WAS INVOLVED.Thats Right MATTY CUDA IS NO SNITCH RAT LIKE THE REST OF THE PEOPLE THAT GET ARRESTED AND PLAY MONTE HALL LETS MAKE A DEAL IF YOU CANT DO THE TIME DONT DO THE CRIME So Really Now WHO Is The Scum Bags Low Lifes No Good Rat Snitchs Liars always Point The Finger At Somebody Else While They Are The Ones That Never Got Caught YET?????
The dude rocks. For those that knock him, u are all yellow
bastard cowards.
matt jerksoff benner alot

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

amen wrote:
<quoted text>
The dude rocks. For those that knock him, u are all yellow
bastard cowards.
the only thing he rocks is underage crossdressers!!!, when he runs out of money he will have to blow the pizza guys for coke...if he hasnt already
prison

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

He did not serve all of his time yet. He helped Dom Crocilla burn the clothes, connecting him to the 1993 murders.
dirtbags

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

prison wrote:
He did not serve all of his time yet. He helped Dom Crocilla burn the clothes, connecting him to the 1993 murders.
You dirtbag accusers!!! Tough fems behind your computer.
Like I said, the dude rocks, and you cowards wish you could accomplish in your lifetime what he has in a week.
WOOOOW

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

its funny the cooperstown police prob called and said he hurt his mother with zero evidence and the upd police arrested him believeing they had evidence... sorta like if someone was murdered and they call the next town to arrest didnt the same thing happen in the ... Kogut murder http://wildabouttrial.com/defense-police-did-... he was a suspect of intrest

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Rumors JV Basketball coach to apply for Var. po... 7 min Utica Sambo Tech Summit 3
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 11 min Utica Sambo Tech Summit 110
Jason Powles is FAT 23 min total eclipse of the chin 18
Good News Chip Plant! (Jun '13) 33 min Truth 191
AT&T Wireless Vs. Verizon Wireless (Jan '09) 39 min Disgusted 9
Cross on mountain seen from thruway (Jul '08) 3 hr Debbie 23
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 6 hr UticaNY 5,584
WKTV's new broadcast desk 6 hr Danny 71
Riggie is scared 7 hr PAC Lies and Riggies 20
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 7 hr Utica Sambo Tech Summit 38
Andrew Brindisi charged in April Hit and Run A... 7 hr Felons R YOU 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE