Positive post only
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#96 Feb 5, 2014
I don't have to tell anyone I live anywhere near utica. That's a positive for me.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#98 Feb 5, 2014
BobbyZs VileVagina wrote:
<quoted text>I don't talk about myself unless it's to annoy losers prone to envy. In all reality I have no problems with co workers and my friends in my town and enjoy positivity. But that is just a lie with oooticans, It's utican's anesthetic and culture-wide motivation for being a whole city full of braggadocios phony lying "Diamond Jim Bradys" with Rosy Glasses and should be denied.
You can't help a city full of pathological ego-sensitive lying crackheads, drunks and cheap-thrill-seekers if they spend more effort denying they have a problem than they would fixing it.
Utica is culturally 30 - 50 years behind normal American cities and towns. They are superficial and angry people by blood genetics and will take at least two generations to ever even SEE they have serious cultural and political loser problems. Save your "positive for some town that earned it.
But they have a sign.
Now Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#99 Feb 5, 2014
BobbyZs VileVagina wrote:
<quoted text>I don't talk about myself unless it's to annoy losers prone to envy. In all reality I have no problems with co workers and my friends in my town and enjoy positivity. But that is just a lie with oooticans, It's utican's anesthetic and culture-wide motivation for being a whole city full of braggadocios phony lying "Diamond Jim Bradys" with Rosy Glasses and should be denied.
You can't help a city full of pathological ego-sensitive lying crackheads, drunks and cheap-thrill-seekers if they spend more effort denying they have a problem than they would fixing it.
Utica is culturally 30 - 50 years behind normal American cities and towns. They are superficial and angry people by blood genetics and will take at least two generations to ever even SEE they have serious cultural and political loser problems. Save your "positive for some town that earned it.
It doesn't matter what it's about....c'mon say something, anything, positive........
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#101 Feb 5, 2014
Now Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what it's about....c'mon say something, anything, positive........
Your fat wife is still under 400 pounds. That's positive.
Now Cliffy

Gouverneur, NY

#102 Feb 5, 2014
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fat wife is still under 400 pounds. That's positive.
that's sarcastic, mean, and not really positive now is it? Anything, say something legitimately positive about anything. Try it, you'll like it.........You can do it!!
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#103 Feb 5, 2014
Now Cliffy wrote:
<quoted text>
that's sarcastic, mean, and not really positive now is it? Anything, say something legitimately positive about anything. Try it, you'll like it.........You can do it!!
That is positive. Your fat wife is sub 400. If I were mean I'd say the cow is over 350 but I'm putting a positive spin just for you.
Big Lipped Gorilla

Cortland, NY

#104 Feb 5, 2014
I haven't used the "N" word in like twenty minutes.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#105 Feb 5, 2014
Jill wagner lives in new Hartford.
Now Cliffy

Gouverneur, NY

#106 Feb 5, 2014
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
That is positive. Your fat wife is sub 400. If I were mean I'd say the cow is over 350 but I'm putting a positive spin just for you.
c'mon Dave, something positive, something good, no bs, you can do it! Here's one: turkey bacon is delicious! See how easy it is? Go for it!!!
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#107 Feb 5, 2014
I sold all of the property I used to own in utica. That's positive for me.
Tyrone

Utica, NY

#108 Feb 5, 2014
My food stamps funna be her by noon yo. Grape soda lobster and chitling for me and i could get cash for whats left over.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#109 Feb 6, 2014
I live in a pretty great area outside of Albany. That's a positive for me.
Cliffy Does It

Gouverneur, NY

#110 Feb 6, 2014
Nope wrote:
I live in a pretty great area outside of Albany. That's a positive for me.
You did it!!!!!!!!!! You made a positive statement without any bs.!!!!!!!!! I told you could do it!!!!!!!!!! Great job Clifford!!!!!!! Enjoy your nice town!!!!!!!!!!
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#111 Feb 6, 2014
There hasn't been a reported wife beating in whitesboro today. That's positive.
Clifty did it Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#112 Feb 6, 2014
and so can you! Say something positive!!!
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#113 Feb 6, 2014
Another 18 people on average will move away from the utica region today. That's positive
Utica Positivity Brigade

New Britain, CT

#114 Feb 6, 2014
Nope from Philly is both truthful AND hilarious!
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#115 Feb 6, 2014
Utica Positivity Brigade wrote:
Nope from Philly is both truthful AND hilarious!
It's not me. The truth from that region is the comedy. I can't believe the bubble those people live in. Their fantasy dreams of grandeur is the best part. Honestly I don't think they realize how irrelevant they are to the rest of the state, the rest of the country, and the rest of the world they are. They truly believe the crap the politicians sell to them.
c occk s uckers

Utica, NY

#116 Feb 6, 2014
LOLI love cretin and cliffy 141 ROTFLMFBO Cretin and cliffy say we are irrelevant but should look in the mirror.We know the truth LOL
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#117 Feb 6, 2014
Im worth over seven figures liquidating and retiring today. That's a positive for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More corrupt the upd or albany ? 13 min responding to clowns 5
Honest Dave Gordon goes to Washington 32 min Vote Honest dave 20
What is going on with Don Shipmans hair? 58 min Anderson Cooper 7
What ever happen to the band 805 (Dec '10) 1 hr Mike 21
pacenti and Cuomo united (Mar '14) 1 hr Conservative Taxp... 5
taber road - new hartford - cancer road? (Feb '09) 1 hr Boss 12
sheldon silver arrested by the fbi (Jan '15) 2 hr A Taxpayer 7
Im really glad your precious comets lost. 2 hr Sgt Shultz 46
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. 4 hr Hold That Line 337
Pistol Permits in Oneida County 5 hr Tommy Gunn 45