Positive post only
heres one

Utica, NY

#44 Feb 3, 2014
Cool Ur Engines Elroy wrote:
<quoted text>OOOtica and gay go well together handle it.
Annnd it also never fails that some OTHER trolls take over the posts you mention and like religious goofs hurling judgement and hate from behind a book and strawman arguments does same from anon. name.
I question the motives of any loser stuck in losertown utica who invests inordinate amounts of time desperately trying to deny the sad facts, the corruption, the public service lawsuits, arrogant union "demands" of glory and respect while their largely and demonstrably failures etc. See retard? It simply doesn't WORK on people NOT from OOotica.
And in rebuke they always reach for the retard semantic extreme "OHHH! Welll! YOU must not want any public service at ALL THEN!" Yes! This is how chicken-stupid and helplessly feeble in debate these rubes are!
Why act like losers all your life? There ARE people who would uplift Utica if the cavemen would stfu and stop trying to suck the life and control everyone who'd step in with a checkbook like you ain't ever seen and most def never will! Keep defending fail an mediocrity it's done you all so well so far.(Waaaah!! Waaaaah Its Creeeeetin wuthg THE TRUTH AGAIN AHHHHHH!) Ya swarm of fcking losers deserve every bad article and pisspoor poverty/education scoring you read in your news every week. You deny your area is a well-known povertyhole rust belt phony haven of crony capitalism union bloat and failure? Good luck with denying that too Elroy.
It's called laziness and learned helplessness with a touch of personal repulsiveness. OOotica owns it hands down just LOOK at you!
Listen you simpleton fckingasshole not everyone was born there and stopped logically evolving at 7 ok? If you have problems accepting the rather sad verifiable facts and need help with it you're probably one of the first obnoxious loudmouth simp uticans that should probably just shutthefckup. Seriously if you losers won't get out stop crying and denying it just makes uticans and cny people look that much stupider and denial prone. Honestly you'd have to be as stupid as a human could possibly be to believe your area is "on the up Joe Griff says so in the OD!!!"
wow. You must care a lot about this area to post such a lengthy response. Thank you! Jesus loves you
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#45 Feb 3, 2014
My mailing address doesn't include anywhere around utica. That's a positive for me.
Hey inbreed lobster boy

United States

#47 Feb 3, 2014
Age 23-24 one day noticed I was habitually tounging this hard bump inside my mouth, and realized I never used to do that, and realized this bump was something new. It was a hard under flesh spot on the jaw bone, could not be a flesh growth like a tumor, and I could not figure out what it was.
About 4 months later I was watching the Karla Turner DVD I got from Alien Resistance, along with many Ancient of Days conference DVDs, and the Holy Spirit really seemed to make Turner’s statements on automatic or nonvoluntary repression of abduction memories (ie fallen angels have control over the repression and there is no personal choice in this repression), and also the ability for later recovery of these memories. This struck a chord, and at this point I started having memories come back of an “alien abduction” experience. Some of the memories were more body/sensory, and some were visual, some was pieces of conversation. Altogether, what happened went something like this:

My eyes were shut and I was paralyzed and felt drugged, sorta like one might feel when very drunk but without any burning or nausea or dizziness. I felt like I was lying in bed on my back, I thought I must be in my bed, I looked to the left, open my eyes, expected to see my significant other there, he was not, I didn’t see my bedroom, instead I saw a concrete gray room, the light extended out a little ways, but most everything was in shadow, I could move my head and looked around, I saw three grays standing over me, 2 were kinda holding me, another was moving around some. I was intrigued watching all this. They were not causing pain… but then they molested me some, And then there was some telepathic conversation…
for the most part it was really annoying/irritating and also it was hard to focus. I tried to move, but I was paralyzed… eventually they got out a big drill and stuck it in my mouth, it hurt, I tried to ignore the pain and think about something else, but it really really hurt, and I think I eventually blacked out from the pain.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#48 Feb 3, 2014
In 15 years utica will no longer be a city. That's a positive.
But Cliffy

Gouverneur, NY

#50 Feb 4, 2014
Nope wrote:
Possibly the worst place in the country.
That's not positive. Say something positive about yourself.
But Cliffy

Gouverneur, NY

#51 Feb 4, 2014
Nope wrote:
My mailing address doesn't include anywhere around utica. That's a positive for me.
That's not positive and you know it. Say something positive, really positive.
But Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#52 Feb 4, 2014
Hey inbreed lobster boy wrote:
<quoted text>Listen up you utican candies, whatever you retards have to keep telling yourselves is fine with me kid. w/e. Just keep posting the more you whine and prove it the more we win. Truth is hurtin the little mental runts I see. Whaaaaatever loser in ootica, whaaaatever.
That's not positive. Say something positive, you can do it.
But Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#53 Feb 4, 2014
Hey Lobsta wrote:
It's not a city now. It's losertown.
That's not positive. Say something positive about yourself if you can't think of anything else. C'mon, you'll feel better.........
Something positive

Gouverneur, NY

#54 Feb 4, 2014
Cretin and Cliffy are very tenacious. Have a nice day guys!
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#55 Feb 4, 2014
At the rate buildings burn down in utica it might only take ten years to rid it from the map. That's a positive.
Oh Cliffy

Gouverneur, NY

#58 Feb 4, 2014
Nope wrote:
At the rate buildings burn down in utica it might only take ten years to rid it from the map. That's a positive.
That's not positive. Here is an example of something positive: playing in the snow is fun! See how easy it is! C'mon, you can do it too!!!
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#59 Feb 4, 2014
I only have to stop in utica three times a year. That's a positive for me.
Now Cliffy

Gouverneur, NY

#60 Feb 4, 2014
Nope wrote:
I only have to stop in utica three times a year. That's a positive for me.
you know that's not a positive statement. I'll give you another example of something positive: the apples of CNY are delicious! See how easy it is!! I know you can do it!!!
Truth

Utica, NY

#61 Feb 4, 2014
How's this for positive?

It's supposed to snow a lot between tonight and tomorrow morning. If it works the way it has in the past, the snow will fill the potholes and make driving the city of Utica streets easier on the suspension of our cars.

I'm fairly positive that's what will happen.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#63 Feb 4, 2014
Almost as many immigrants that come to utica each year leave the following year for somewhere better. That's a positive.
Now now

Gouverneur, NY

#64 Feb 4, 2014
Truth wrote:
How's this for positive?
It's supposed to snow a lot between tonight and tomorrow morning. If it works the way it has in the past, the snow will fill the potholes and make driving the city of Utica streets easier on the suspension of our cars.
I'm fairly positive that's what will happen.
Sarcastic, funny, you bet....but not entirely positive. How about: It's supposed to snow a lot between tonight and tomorrow morning. I can't wait to light a fire in the fireplace and snuggle up with the one I love!
Cliffy Cliffy

Gouverneur, NY

#65 Feb 4, 2014
Nope wrote:
Almost as many immigrants that come to utica each year leave the following year for somewhere better. That's a positive.
You're just being flippant. Please say something positive and show us all you can do it. I know you can!
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#66 Feb 4, 2014
Usually only one shooting happens per day in utica. That's a positive.
Clifford

Gouverneur, NY

#67 Feb 4, 2014
Nope wrote:
Usually only one shooting happens per day in utica. That's a positive.
I guess if you are comparing that statistic to, let's say, the Albany area it would be a positive thing; but, we all know that any shooting isn't positive. So, here's another example of what this thread is all about: if you like the outdoors CNY is a great place to be!

Try it Clifford, you'll like it!!
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#68 Feb 4, 2014
Utica is teetering on the edge of bankruptcy. That's a positive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where has Kaleigh been lately? 5 min Tazz 4
911 7 min Been There 1
911 call center working conditions (Aug '13) 13 min Been There 14
Lady in the mall talks to herself 16 min Jim 4
Release of UCLA basketball players 33 min Old Timer 2
rockfish BABY MADE BY WEAVEHEAD IN ROCHESTER 35 min just wondering 8
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 58 min Princess Hey 1,133
One Term Tenney 1 hr Moochers delight 47
Twin Ponds shoot em up 2 hr Miller 11
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 4 hr FAKE POL 26