First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Sunshine

New Hartford, NY

#1 Feb 2, 2014
Topix users why not try something new. Only list something positive. I will start with: I won $300 on a scratch of today.
So sad

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 2, 2014
The elderly lady in front of me at Price Chopper came up $3.27 short on her grocery bill and I payed it for her. The poor lady was trying to figure out what to put back. That was hard to watch, my heart ached for her. It's a wonderful feeling helping someone in need.
Sunshine

New Hartford, NY

#3 Feb 2, 2014
Utica does have some hope after all. I belive in good karma.
heres one

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 2, 2014
We only have to deal with barack obama for three more years :-)
DMB

Ilion, NY

#5 Feb 2, 2014
I asked God to give me a fun filled day the other morning,
filled with lots of surprises, He gave it to me big time and today I am still smiling
Ask and ye shall receive.....
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#6 Feb 2, 2014
So sad wrote:
The elderly lady in front of me at Price Chopper came up $3.27 short on her grocery bill and I payed it for her. The poor lady was trying to figure out what to put back. That was hard to watch, my heart ached for her. It's a wonderful feeling helping someone in need.
Yeah, I know the broad you're talking about. She pulls that scam at least once a week. Meanwhile, she drives away in a new Caddy. Not bad.
Absolutely the best

New Hartford, NY

#7 Feb 2, 2014
Cretin gives the best rimmer ever!
Hi Sarge

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2014
As you can see, utica and cny is full of base, lowlife cretinish people desperate to protect their public jobs and desperate to attack people who point out the endless unaccountability and waste from the public glory-hole pigs. As usual the average loud and obnoxious "OOotican" CNY goat is intellectually limited to "poo poo caa caa anuz" jokes because you know... Uticans are know far and wide as "Classy people"!! LMFBO!!

Hooray! What's this the 5th street you renamed after Lindsey and immediately stopped cleaning up and ignore?

Yay for NY, typical to vain cny people... they "got it all figured out" and as usual OOticans have "all the answers" ..... there's far more makers than takers there lol how's that working for yas?! Looks like a train wreck from here people.
You can not be positive

Manassas, VA

#11 Feb 2, 2014
There can be no positive posts written on this thread, forum or all of this ugly filthy evil violent area. That slander and malicious gossip you have written about me and my family, I hope you suffer beyond any wildest dreams this family can think about! Even with those jack-me-off laws some dingbat named Harmony Speciale had passed, the maggots in this area called me a child molester and more.

How dare you and this area represents the garbage each and every one of you are! I hope one day you are broken down to your knees and if you are trust me I will pour acid on your wounds and in your faces.

You can never take back the things you have written about me over the years on this forum and other internet sites. I hope you suffer beyond our wildest dreams and I hope your children suffer for they must pay for what you have done to this family. They must never be able to get a job, I hope they end up a suicide!

You can't take those events back, you can never rectify what you have done and done so without any provocation or reason on your part for you got involved in a hoe's lie and I hope you pay!
Daaaaaayve

United States

#12 Feb 3, 2014
You can not be positive wrote:
There can be no positive posts written on this thread, forum or all of this ugly filthy evil violent area. That slander and malicious gossip you have written about me and my family, I hope you suffer beyond any wildest dreams this family can think about! Even with those jack-me-off laws some dingbat named Harmony Speciale had passed, the maggots in this area called me a child molester and more.
How dare you and this area represents the garbage each and every one of you are! I hope one day you are broken down to your knees and if you are trust me I will pour acid on your wounds and in your faces.
You can never take back the things you have written about me over the years on this forum and other internet sites. I hope you suffer beyond our wildest dreams and I hope your children suffer for they must pay for what you have done to this family. They must never be able to get a job, I hope they end up a suicide!
You can't take those events back, you can never rectify what you have done and done so without any provocation or reason on your part for you got involved in a hoe's lie and I hope you pay!
Now why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?
Get Help

Utica, NY

#13 Feb 3, 2014
You can not be positive wrote:
Seek help. The only person hurting is you!!
Life is good

New Hartford, NY

#14 Feb 3, 2014
Cretin licked my mannncccrrraaacckk shiny at halftime while we watched Bruno!!!!!! Doesn't get any better than that!!!!!!!!
Sunny Day

United States

#15 Feb 3, 2014
The lowlife are up in Oootuca and NH!
Sunny Day

New Hartford, NY

#17 Feb 3, 2014
Sunny Day wrote:
The lowlife are up in Oootuca and NH!
My post above was not positive because I have never said anything positive my whole life. I am the opposite of positive. I am Cretin! Feel my wrath!!!!
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Feb 3, 2014
I left there years ago. That's positive for me.
Utica -Better By Denial

United States

#19 Feb 3, 2014
Sunny Day wrote:
<quoted text>
My post above was not positive because I have never said anything positive my whole life. I am the opposite of positive. I am Cretin! Feel my wrath!!!!
More proof Utica ilk are just to base and classless to be positive. "Manazzzz" jokes are what they learn in their retard-factory High Schools in debate club I suppose!

Utica will always be a whiny feces hole full of losers.

"Rust-belt liberal Tax hole" ring a bell reeeetards? Keep talkin up that tomato pie losers you'll get it one day.
Utica -Better By Denial

United States

#20 Feb 3, 2014
So sad wrote:
Eyyyyup! YOU'RE a poor leech. How's that liberal economy up there doing fer ya?

Just guessing here you've never bought anyone's groceries or school stuff and clothes in the line before you before have you?
Utica -Better By Denial

United States

#21 Feb 3, 2014
LOL My mistake I thought you were another of OOotica's infamous "Walmart checkout LOBSTER CLOCKERS" looking at all the "colored's lobsters" forgive me. Utica topix is full of that and they don't even realize how leechy that makes them look!
Not Positive

Schenectady, NY

#26 Feb 3, 2014
Utica -Better By Denial wrote:
LOL My mistake I thought you were another of OOotica's infamous "Walmart checkout LOBSTER CLOCKERS" looking at all the "colored's lobsters" forgive me. Utica topix is full of that and they don't even realize how leechy that makes them look!
Now Cretin, that's not very nice or positive. Say something positive about yourself if you can't think of anything else. C'mon........
Utica -Better By Denial

United States

#27 Feb 3, 2014
The subject it oootica no me. Save us the noise. When discussing ootica you really have to dig deep to find anything genuine, real or positive. I'm sure that must be my fault lol!

I'm betting schools in utica are configured like chicken coops hmmm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sad BLACKS UPSET THEY ARE THE PROBLEM OF EVERY... 21 min Cess Pool 30
Paul from dryden 38 min Paul from dryden 2
SUNY Poly offers tours of region's future 39 min Ur an ldiot 132
Why I left (and love it!) 40 min Glass half Empty 24
Hey DS 41 min Cretin is Riggie ... 1
Local Greaser Angelo "Wopslop" Nole dies! Good ... 56 min Wrong 25
frozen dome classic 1 hr Proud Uticunt 49
Charlie Shove 1 hr slapanut 50
state farm new hartford 3 hr Redskins 48
Utica Dating