Thank You Utica Riggies for pointing out the truth!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Thank You Utica Riggies

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 15, 2014
I want to thank Utica Lies and Riggies for pointing out this areas problems. I'm glad he is pulling out the old posts from four or more years ago. Letís face the truth, from those old posts itís obvious that we have been dealing with these same problems for years. Whether itís the incompetence of Utica, the corruption of New Hartford and the greed of Oneida County, no one is doing anything to fix them!

So all you people out there who donít like it, deal with it by taking it out on the real source of our problems, our corrupt and incompetent leadership! Donít blame someone because he points it out.
Thank you for the wakeup call Utica Lies and Riggies!

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#3 Jun 15, 2014
I'm glad you understand. The problems in utica are truly never addressed. It's the same thing there year after year there. It's quite comical.
That sums it up

Utica, NY

#5 Jun 15, 2014
Agree. I think all of our problems come down to four easy to state issues:

1. The incompetence of Utica's leaders, especially the last few mayors

2. NH Corruption: From the NH Planning Board, Town Board, Library Board, School Board.... You name it. The NH eleite is all about taking care of it's own

3. Oneida County Greed: Highest taxes in the highest taxed state in the union. Need I say more?

4. Denial: Good, talented people are leaving in droves, while getting back filled by poor, needy immigrants. But yet people still believe every " success is just right around the corner" lie told to them by the incompetent, corrupt and greedy leaders. Can you say Nano???

Get over it people, don't get mad! Do something about it!!!!!

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#7 Jun 15, 2014
That sums it up wrote:
Agree. I think all of our problems come down to four easy to state issues:
1. The incompetence of Utica's leaders, especially the last few mayors
2. NH Corruption: From the NH Planning Board, Town Board, Library Board, School Board.... You name it. The NH eleite is all about taking care of it's own
3. Oneida County Greed: Highest taxes in the highest taxed state in the union. Need I say more?
4. Denial: Good, talented people are leaving in droves, while getting back filled by poor, needy immigrants. But yet people still believe every " success is just right around the corner" lie told to them by the incompetent, corrupt and greedy leaders. Can you say Nano???
Get over it people, don't get mad! Do something about it!!!!!
It truly is amazing to watch as an outsider. Someone should do a documentary about the place but it might actually hurt the situation even worse.

The OD would publicize how a special about utica was being done, the mayor would bring Erin Hamlin in and have a parade, they would fix the potholes on the streets that are being filmed, and uticans would crave the attention they are so desperate for...albeit negative attention...like the guys who date the cows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
all JOWLS CHITLINS MISSING FROM CLIFTON PARK TO... 2 min my word 17
why DO THEIR LIPS AND KNUCKLES HIT THE GROUND W... 2 min my word 17
gang ASSAULT APES NOW ROAM FREE FEED BY obama 3 min my word 43
AHL Expanding West 5 min Jiggly Armed Utican 29
why SREGGIN WEAR NYLONS BAGS ON HEAD LIKE A HAT 9 min Jiggly Armed Utican 66
Time Traveler from the year August 20, 2098 ask... 9 min Jiggly Armed Utican 9
Schenectady men accused of taking lion statues 10 min Jiggly Armed Utican 4
Notre Dame Warmack 53 min dingle kringle 14
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NBC Sports10:45AM
Bills to release Mike Williams from injured reserve
Bleacher Report11:33 AM
Crushing End to Season Proves QB Is Priority No. 1
Bleacher Report 1:46 PM
Patriots DT Vince Wilfork Earns 'Air Wilfork' Nickname After Blocking FG
NBC Sports 2:07 PM
Patriots clinch 5th straight playoff bye despite poor play - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:09 PM
Philbin coaching for now despite owner's announcement - NBC Sports
NFL 3:07 PM
Geno Smith: Jets coaching 'change could be good'
NBC Sports 3:34 PM
Bills' loss extends playoff drought to 15 seasons - NBC Sports
ESPN 5:28 PM
Jets' Smith: Coaching change 'could be good'
NBC Sports 5:41 PM
Fisher anticipates no fines from brawl with Giants - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:44 PM
Michael Jordan texts with Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. about how to be great