who's a good elder law - estate plann...

who's a good elder law - estate planning lawyer

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sara

Watertown, NY

#1 Jun 9, 2014
any suggestions on a good elder law - estate planning - medicaid asset protection lawyer?

anyone have any dealings with Zumpano? or Pellegrino? or Ward? or Wolber?
Dana

Herkimer, NY

#2 Jun 9, 2014
ward is very good.
Been there

Bradford, VT

#3 Jun 9, 2014
Pat at felt Evans in Clinton was wonderful my parents were very difficult n didn't understand a lot she explained things very clearly n had the patience of a saint
truth be told

Utica, NY

#4 Jun 9, 2014
Dave Zumpano Estate Planning...by far THE best....Ryan is absolutely wonderful.....as is Jennifer....and Donna in the "medicare/Medicaid elder net.......can't say enough great things about all of them...like I said Ryan is really on the ball--really caring---can see through family members bickering/con BS.......I am so -so - happy I went with them !!!! love 'em all !!!!!!!!!!
SOI

Clinton, NY

#5 Jun 9, 2014
Avoid PELLEGRINO. Makes promises and breaks them. He will cost you!!
Empty Suit Ward

Glenfield, NY

#6 Jun 9, 2014
Better of doing it yourself Ward is useless wax with Zumpano Eannace and Pirro and they figured out he's an empty suit better off using legalzoom.com or do it yourself
Seriously!?

Malone, NY

#7 Jun 9, 2014
Empty Suit Ward wrote:
Better of doing it yourself Ward is useless wax with Zumpano Eannace and Pirro and they figured out he's an empty suit better off using legalzoom.com or do it yourself
We used Jeff Carpenter in Ilion. His whole staff was great. Very patient and helpful.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#8 Jun 10, 2014
[QUOTE who="Seriously!? "]<quoted text>
We used Jeff Carpenter in Ilion. His whole staff was great. Very patient and helpful.[/QUOTE]

Wait. I thought you said you didn't live anywhere near ilion? Yet another lie. Lol!
fraud

Ithaca, NY

#9 Jun 10, 2014
Sara wrote:
any suggestions on a good elder law - estate planning - medicaid asset protection lawyer?
anyone have any dealings with Zumpano? or Pellegrino? or Ward? or Wolber?
So it appears you want to "hide" your assets & have all the rest of us taxpayers foot your bill through Medicaid??? No wonder taxes are so high!! The wealthy "protect their assets" from the mean old nursing home, while the working class pick up their tab. The 5 year lookback should be changed to NO lookback period at all. Spend your own money before we spend ours for your bills.
Utican

Ithaca, NY

#10 Jun 10, 2014
Here-Here!!![Big round of applause.]
Utican

Ithaca, NY

#11 Jun 10, 2014
So how is "Fraud" wrong? While the whole thing may be legal, it certainly isn't right. People scream & yell about welfare (which is what Medicaid IS) abuse all the time, but THIS gets a pass??
Utican

Ithaca, NY

#12 Jun 10, 2014
Ah...lots of 'Judgement Monikers' but no good argument, huh?

I rest my case.
Seriously!?

Malone, NY

#13 Jun 10, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
We used Jeff Carpenter in Ilion. His whole staff was great. Very patient and helpful. "

Wait. I thought you said you didn't live anywhere near ilion? Yet another lie. Lol!
I said I don't live in Ilion stalker freak. I am glad I have made such an impression on you that you remember something I said a week ago! I have obviously been very successful in getting under your skin. Now I know you will have some snarky comeback which will just prove my point. P.S. My PARENTS live NEAR Ilion.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#14 Jun 10, 2014
I said I don't live in Ilion stalker freak. I am glad I have made such an impression on you that you remember something I said a week ago! I have obviously been very successful in getting under your skin. Now I know you will have some snarky comeback which will just prove my point. P.S. My PARENTS live NEAR Ilion.[/QUOTE]

I pretty much remember everything. You said you live nowhere near ilion. You also said you don't work at Remington arms and you don't even know anyone that worked there...and then you gave a sob story about your grandfather working there. I have a great memory and it's not stalking. I suggest you change your screen name and move on. Pretty much anything you say can just be deemed a lie from now on. If you consider the truth to be "snarky" too bad sweetie.
Seriously!?

Malone, NY

#15 Jun 10, 2014
I said I don't live in Ilion stalker freak. I am glad I have made such an impression on you that you remember something I said a week ago! I have obviously been very successful in getting under your skin. Now I know you will have some snarky comeback which will just prove my point. P.S. My PARENTS live NEAR Ilion. "

I pretty much remember everything. You said you live nowhere near ilion. You also said you don't work at Remington arms and you don't even know anyone that worked there...and then you gave a sob story about your grandfather working there. I have a great memory and it's not stalking. I suggest you change your screen name and move on. Pretty much anything you say can just be deemed a lie from now on. If you consider the truth to be "snarky" too bad sweetie.
Freak. You do twist stuff around to make sense in your little pea brain. I don't live in Ilion. I don't know anyone that works currently at the Arms. My grandfather died in 1982 and had been retired from there before he died. One of the definitions of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Obviously you are crazy and will believe whatever you want. I don't know you, thankfully, so I don't really care if you believe me or not. I don't need you to believe me. I am done arguing with you. Instead I will sit back and giggle at the threads where no one answers you and you just keep posting over and over.
Seriously Great

Gouverneur, NY

#16 Jun 10, 2014
Freak. You do twist stuff around to make sense in your little pea brain. I don't live in Ilion. I don't know anyone that works currently at the Arms. My grandfather died in 1982 and had been retired from there before he died. One of the definitions of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Obviously you are crazy and will believe whatever you want. I don't know you, thankfully, so I don't really care if you believe me or not. I don't need you to believe me. I am done arguing with you. Instead I will sit back and giggle at the threads where no one answers you and you just keep posting over and over.[/QUOTE]

Best idea I've heard all day Seriously! It is fun!!
psycho riggie

Whitesboro, NY

#17 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Why argue with him? He's an aszwipe!

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#18 Jun 10, 2014
Freak. You do twist stuff around to make sense in your little pea brain. I don't live in Ilion. I don't know anyone that works currently at the Arms. My grandfather died in 1982 and had been retired from there before he died. One of the definitions of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Obviously you are crazy and will believe whatever you want. I don't know you, thankfully, so I don't really care if you believe me or not. I don't need you to believe me. I am done arguing with you. Instead I will sit back and giggle at the threads where no one answers you and you just keep posting over and over.[/QUOTE]

Poor little liar has her panties in a bunch now because she's been caught multiple times. Boo hoo.
Seriously!?

Malone, NY

#19 Jun 10, 2014
psycho riggie wrote:
<quoted text>Why argue with him? He's an aszwipe!
You are so right!!
Sue Johns Friend

Herkimer, NY

#20 Jun 10, 2014
D. Victor Pellegrino was very good for myself and my parents - reasonably priced

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Paul Ragusa? (Mar '17) 16 min Warden 29
dog owners!!! Do not use simple guard 3!!! (Apr '12) 27 min Pissed off 156
Water Board Rate Hike AGAIN 1 hr Meeting with MVWA 10
Non-Profit Agenices Chief Executive Salary 1 hr Charity Bogus Non... 6
Family court race 3 hr Longshot 54
What's With MJV and MJS 3 hr Welfare wonders 3
Utica comets season tickets 3 hr Welfare wonders 22
Why always destroying! 3 hr Hello zipwit 49
Cover up at OCJ 4 hr Book him Dano 30
Scumbags of Utica! Name one! 7 hr Whats the excuse 14