Next Last
ben

Herkimer, NY

#1 Apr 12, 2013
Y don't they shower on a regularly???
GY FELLER

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2013
Yeah, they smell. Bosnians are the only guys I won't sleep with.
karen

Herkimer, NY

#3 Apr 12, 2013
And they have huge heads. What is up with that?
WTF

Holyoke, MA

#4 Apr 12, 2013
Not only huge heads but misshapen as well. Are they human?
karen

Herkimer, NY

#6 Apr 12, 2013
WTF wrote:
Not only huge heads but misshapen as well. Are they human?
Idts. Lmao
WTF

Holyoke, MA

#7 Apr 12, 2013
I work with one who's head is shaped like an eggplant and he has about seventeen letters in his name with maybe three vowels. I believe they are an alien race trying to take over earth.
leo

Herkimer, NY

#8 Apr 12, 2013
I heard they have small stinky dicks too
what now

Utica, NY

#9 Apr 13, 2013
I really don't understand this whole obsession with the Bosnian population.
You must be missing something big in your life if you're so obsessed with other people's life.
Derp

Pulaski, NY

#10 Apr 13, 2013
Ah the judgement cast from a bunch of unemployed, illiterate, and inbred Uticans
Soo

Holyoke, MA

#11 Apr 13, 2013
You forgot to mention overweight and poorly dressed

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12 Apr 13, 2013
They probably think the same about you people
Derp

Pulaski, NY

#14 Apr 13, 2013
Ask the rest of the world what they think of Uticans
Soo

Blossvale, NY

#15 Apr 13, 2013
Derp wrote:
Ask the rest of the world what they think of Uticans
I'm not even Bosnian but I gotta laugh at these fat, pajama wearing Uticans getting all self riteous. Who the hell are you to criticize anyone?
Bosnian

Lowville, NY

#16 Apr 22, 2013
Lol I love how all these welfare receveing , uneducated , fat slobs are on a forum talking shit about bosnians. Why are ya so worried about us ? Are you mad that we have more money then you ? Drive better cars then you ? Have nicer houses then you ? What is the reason for all the hate someone explain to me lolol
Serbs

Caldwell, NJ

#17 Apr 22, 2013
Were not done with you. Just on a break.
Monarch

Herkimer, NY

#18 Apr 22, 2013
The hate is that you are boustful not at all intelligent but stuck on a myth of righteousness. Perhaps if it was for the visas as well of your four other fake name and SS numbers we would have money too. Garbage just leave go back home!!'
ky

Herkimer, NY

#19 Apr 22, 2013
U act like ur better in a country thats not even urs. U treat people like crap. Esp ur own wives. U really have alot to learn.
matt

Herkimer, NY

#20 Apr 22, 2013
Bosnian wrote:
Lol I love how all these welfare receveing , uneducated , fat slobs are on a forum talking shit about bosnians. Why are ya so worried about us ? Are you mad that we have more money then you ? Drive better cars then you ? Have nicer houses then you ? What is the reason for all the hate someone explain to me lolol
Im not on welfare. I own a lexus. I have a awesome job and house and am far from fat. But nice try. Just some of us cant stand u fat lazy wannabe americans.
Bosnian

Syracuse, NY

#21 Apr 22, 2013
ky wrote:
U act like ur better in a country thats not even urs. U treat people like crap. Esp ur own wives. U really have alot to learn.
We don't act we r better
Bosnian

Syracuse, NY

#22 Apr 22, 2013
matt wrote:
<quoted text>Im not on welfare. I own a lexus. I have a awesome job and house and am far from fat. But nice try. Just some of us cant stand u fat lazy wannabe americans.
Do u ever ask u self who is mounting ur wife while u at that awesome job of yours????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Hal Stanton in hiding 15 min Huh 1
Gary velletto 1 hr Drz 5
Michele Gulla ? 1 hr Vicki 28
Tommie Mason 1 hr truth 7
hatch denied parole (Jul '14) 2 hr dee 11
Who What Where Why Algonquin 2 hr Black Star 1
Ray Durso Running For Utica Mayor ? (Nov '13) 3 hr Mike 26
Kristin Copeland 4 hr Lincoln Osiris 39
Jill Reales hips 6 hr Randy 29
Cheaters 8 hr Kath 29