Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

What happened to Olive Garden? I thought they were building across from Kmart and Chuck E Cheese. Hadn't gone that way in a while and last night saw Moes' Southwest Grill I think the name was. Where is Olive Garden?
Upstate

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Italian Food wrote:
What happened to Olive Garden? I thought they were building across from Kmart and Chuck E Cheese. Hadn't gone that way in a while and last night saw Moes' Southwest Grill I think the name was. Where is Olive Garden?
I believe they'll be next door to Moe's and they'll be opening some time next fall.
Try to be nice

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Stu

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Yick...processed Italian food.
Hello

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought wrong. They were never building anywhere in New Hartford because it hasn't been approved by the planning board. Next time, read and comprehend!!
You are an idiot. First level of approval are done. Plans on desk in NH codes office. Waiting for SECOR.
Codes

Waterville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

SECOR? Or do you mean SEQR (State Environmental Quality Review)?

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

2 new restaurants should bring at least 25 jobs in each location. Thats good news.
well then

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why I waste my time with you fools. I'm not even going to explain why, you're simply not worth my time and effort!!
If you stay off the boards completely you will be doing us all a favor.
chain food

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

it is al processed and gross
ThinkNot

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

buisness is business. Its good for the area
wages

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

people cannot live off of retail and restaurant jobs! that's what's wrong with this area that's all they keep building is retail and restaurant we do not need it all we need business we need big business manufacturing professional businesses! this is crazy people! how can this be a good thing can you live on minimum wage? because that's what most retail in restaurant jobs pay maybe perhaps a little more but not much. not to mention with the economy the way it is how can we afford to go to these restaurants??
PT Barnum

Clinton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Processed or not, it's good food, consistent, nice choices and they're OPEN late and Sundays and Mondays. Something the local restaurants need to try. Now, go finish your McDonald's.
bo yard e

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought wrong. They were never building anywhere in New Hartford because it hasn't been approved by the planning board. Next time, read and comprehend!!
Approved and building on Burrstone Rd where Castlewood Diner used to be, you idiot. Why don't you read?
Ace

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Morons love the "bottomless salad." Bon appetite!
Italian Food

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

bo yard e wrote:
<quoted text>
Approved and building on Burrstone Rd where Castlewood Diner used to be, you idiot. Why don't you read?
That is going to be a Dunkin Donuts and not an Olive Garden.
bo yard e

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot of epic proportions. Dunkin Doughnuts has purchased that property and will open soon. You people show just how stupid you are just by opening your mouths!!
Your the idiot. I don't even open my mouth when I type on the computer.
Wow

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Italian Food wrote:
Can't wait!
italian food

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

wages wrote:
people cannot live off of retail and restaurant jobs! that's what's wrong with this area that's all they keep building is retail and restaurant we do not need it all we need business we need big business manufacturing professional businesses! this is crazy people! how can this be a good thing can you live on minimum wage? because that's what most retail in restaurant jobs pay maybe perhaps a little more but not much. not to mention with the economy the way it is how can we afford to go to these restaurants??
What's wrong with the area? How can starting a business in a depressed area that will employ people be a bad thing?

I want to know what's wrong with people who think they are entitled to a wage that satisifies their idea of what they think they need to live the lifestyle they want. That's what's crazy.

Go to school. Learn a skill. Make an effort to improve yourself so that you qualify for something better than a minimum wage job. Stop blaming the area, what ever that means. There are higher paid skilled labor jobs out there for those who qualify.
Sure

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

I wish it wentd downtown.
bobby flay

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Sure wrote:
I wish it wentd downtown.
I heard it is going on Burrstone Rd near Slocum Dickson

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Major Constuction (Dec '13) 10 min Big Daddy 31
utica national (Jun '13) 16 min OCOC1986 517
How do you know Adam and Eve were not black ? 22 min Big Head Al 3
What's the difference between a naked white wom... 42 min giantslipknucc 1
utica aud 50 min tarsuite 78
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 1 hr scout 56
HOW do BLACK KIDS FIND THEIR DADDY 1 hr tarsuite 3
To The Resident Topix Racist 1 hr CPU 22
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 10 hr my opinion 94

Search the Utica Forum: