Why Did Razberries in S Utica fire th...

Why Did Razberries in S Utica fire their chef?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tacky

New York, NY

#1 Aug 19, 2008
Anyone know what's going on or if this is true?
hmmmm

AOL

#2 Aug 19, 2008
Gee Hydro, why don't you tell us?
Or is it Jeff?
Tacky

New York, NY

#3 Aug 19, 2008
Sorry Charlie
Names Bud
But I was just wonderin.
hmmmm

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 19, 2008
Right.
Tacky

New York, NY

#5 Aug 19, 2008
hmmmm wrote:
Right.
I was!!!!!!!
Tacky

New York, NY

#6 Aug 19, 2008
I am glad the Tacky pictures are finally gone though.
Jeff RASPBERRIES

AOL

#7 Aug 20, 2008
Chef did not get fired at Raspperries. Wher do you people get this idiotic ideas from
Dirty Donna

United States

#8 Aug 20, 2008
Jeff RASPBERRIES wrote:
Chef did not get fired at Raspperries. Wher do you people get this idiotic ideas from
Hydro is just a little bitch gossip. Don't worry about what he says.
Richie

United States

#9 Aug 20, 2008
It is tough to eat there because you can't have a real drink!! If you want to have fine dining then sell alcohol.
Breakfast Chef

United States

#10 Aug 20, 2008
No Chef from Raspberries in South Utica was fired! I can tell you this , and that is the OWNERS (3) of Raspberries are the BEST owners in the restaurant business that I've worked for in the past 30 years! Place is doing fine and when they get their liquor liscense you will see their dinner business quadruple.
who

United States

#11 Sep 19, 2008
Who owns this place?
faith

Westernville, NY

#12 Sep 19, 2008
now come on who do you think owns that place theres only one FC AND ONE DC and a bunch of wanna beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's
female

Syracuse, NY

#13 Sep 19, 2008
I have a feeling I know who gave this thread a shameless bump. It's Friday night and maybe someone wants more dinner customers.

Can't blame them that's business. But I hear someone there is an attention hog.
Hope

Syracuse, NY

#14 Sep 19, 2008
I have a feeling I know who gave this thread a shameless bump. It's Friday night and naybe they want more customers.

Can't blame them, it's business. I hear someone there is an attention hog
Utica Resident

United States

#15 Sep 21, 2008
I decided to see what all the fuss was about. I placed a take out order today for the large giambrote, with everything cost :$8.50 I have never been so disappointed in having wasted $8.50 before. Not one piece of sausage, no hot peppers, maybe two or three pieces of diced bell pepper. I called them to advise them of my disappointment. If anyone ever asks me about the place I will certainly mention this experience. What is up with these restaurants offering sub par food at such a price?
OLDIES

AOL

#16 Sep 22, 2008
Utica Resident wrote:
I decided to see what all the fuss was about. I placed a take out order today for the large giambrote, with everything cost :$8.50 I have never been so disappointed in having wasted $8.50 before. Not one piece of sausage, no hot peppers, maybe two or three pieces of diced bell pepper. I called them to advise them of my disappointment. If anyone ever asks me about the place I will certainly mention this experience. What is up with these restaurants offering sub par food at such a price?
Are you out of your mind loser. You wont find a better breakfast than at Raspberries. My wife and I eat their everyweekend awesome.
why not

New York, NY

#17 Sep 23, 2008
try the willowvale diner in chadwicks good prices very good greens plenty of fresh coffee
Utica Resident

United States

#18 Sep 23, 2008
No, not out of my mind, if you really feel this stuff is good, boy, you are missing out. The food was sub par at best. I like to spread my business around, gave them a shot, and was really disappointed.
Creekside Cafe

Rome, NY

#19 Sep 23, 2008
Creekside Cafe Awesome
SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS

AOL

#20 Sep 24, 2008
CREEKSIDE: OK SAM,
IF YOU ORDER OJ THEY MAY PUT SOME VODKA IN THERE. WATCH OUT, I GOT SICK OFF OF SPOILED SAUSAGE, TOLD THE WAITER AND STILL CHARGED ME!
AS FOR THE GUY WITH THE 2-GO MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE, REALLY I GO THERE ALL THE TIME AND IT IS, REALLY GOOD- IT HAPPENS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big dealers cops should be watching!!! 39 min Rican 20
New hartford is the new east utica 56 min Looks bad 206
UC Dome recyled as diaphragm for Kelly Esche. 1 hr Not going away 1
Refugee Center Wan we survive giving away every... 1 hr Moohawk Valley Sc... 6
OC Ranked 52 of 62 Unhealthiest Counties 1 hr little eyetaly 7
Esche fired Nikki Todd 1 hr False 80
Dr. Aploks or Dr. Chaffe (Jul '09) 1 hr Was his patient 276
Utica Comettes, Like or Dislike 1 hr Jr Comet Touchers 328
Kelly Esche 5 hr Silly 53
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 7 hr Nationally Ridiculed 954

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages