Shots fired in Yorkville

Shots fired in Yorkville

Posted in the Utica Forum

Concerned

Utica, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2013
Does anyone know what happened ? Any details ? Anyone hurt ? WKTV still shows limited info. Still investigating. It's been two days, so why don't they update the article ? Unreal. News around here sucks.
King Andrew of Albany

Long Island City, NY

#2 Dec 4, 2013
Yes, the "full" story, or as full as it's every going to be told to the public, is on wktv.com at this time.

Funny, I still can't explain the veritable forest of "House For Sale" signs in the entire area. Strange.
blumpkin

Utica, NY

#3 Dec 12, 2013
Another shooting in Yorkville again, I guess that west utica has finally spilled over into the burbs... Last person to leave turn off the lights.

http://www.uticaod.com/article/20131211/NEWS/...
know it all

Utica, NY

#4 Dec 12, 2013
blumpkin wrote:
Another shooting in Yorkville again, I guess that west utica has finally spilled over into the burbs... Last person to leave turn off the lights.
http://www.uticaod.com/article/20131211/NEWS/...
naaaaaaa, it was just a cab driver shooting at pat collea while he was running away from paying his fare again.
sam

Clinton, NY

#5 Dec 12, 2013
West Utica scum heading west into Yorkville. In five years you wont recognize the area. Look what happened to west Utica from what it was a few years back. The greedy landlords will rent the two family houses to anyone and as the old poles die off the kids will rent the shacks to westys .They will feast at vosses .
Wow

Utica, NY

#6 Jun 12, 2014
You're not safe anywhere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Babci Bistro (Sep '13) 3 hr Tram land 15
Drug and alcohol treatment 3 hr For your assistance 3
was trooper justified shooting unarmed escapee 4 hr Pete 21
lapolla thinks a mayor run 9 hr wasted vote 56
Getting a job while pregnant?? 9 hr Nikki S 2
News Trial date set for accused triple homicide susp... 9 hr Question 3
News North country residents enjoy fireworks at Wate... 9 hr hdtv 1
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE