We Have A New Town Idiot In Utica

We Have A New Town Idiot In Utica

Posted in the Utica Forum

kamakazell

Utica, NY

#1 Nov 8, 2013
Yep, the facts are in. Moronhouse was elected Tuesday Night and he became the new Town Idiot within 15 hours after the polls closed. Utica is doomed when we have a Mayor that endorses a idiot for comptroller, and the uninformed followers of this poor excuse for a mayor do just as he says and vote this nit wit in.
well well well

Carthage, NY

#4 Nov 9, 2013
kamakazell wrote:
Yep, the facts are in. Moronhouse was elected Tuesday Night and he became the new Town Idiot within 15 hours after the polls closed. Utica is doomed when we have a Mayor that endorses a idiot for comptroller, and the uninformed followers of this poor excuse for a mayor do just as he says and vote this nit wit in.
What do you expect when your mayor is ALSO the town clown??
tax hikes on the way

Utica, NY

#5 Nov 9, 2013
Utica, was killed by Julian, buried by Roefaro, and now taxpayers are damned to hell by the dictatorship of our new king palmeiri and court jester morehouse. Expect nothing less than higher and higher taxes as the dis-function rolls on. The State doesn't even want to touch Utica but may be forced to take it over to save taxpayers from the clueless voters who have put us in another sour pickle.
Ron

Torrance, CA

#6 Nov 9, 2013
tax hikes on the way wrote:
Utica, was killed by Julian, buried by Roefaro, and now taxpayers are damned to hell by the dictatorship of our new king palmeiri and court jester morehouse. Expect nothing less than higher and higher taxes as the dis-function rolls on. The State doesn't even want to touch Utica but may be forced to take it over to save taxpayers from the clueless voters who have put us in another sour pickle.
I believe it is "dysfunction" for future reference, you troglodyte.
Picture that

United States

#7 Nov 9, 2013
Watching Utica is like watching a cheesy disaster flick.
Cretin Ian Hob

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Nov 9, 2013
Picture that wrote:
Watching Utica is like watching a cheesy disaster flick.
Cretin Ian Hob loves cheesy manwholes. That's him posting above.
tax hikes on the way

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 9, 2013
What's a troglodyte? I'm only a Proctor graduate.
Revisionist

United States

#11 Nov 9, 2013
The guy's the city check writer. It's not like he's going to make powerful decisions. Besides, he's comic relief.
Leroy the Welfare King

Lowville, NY

#12 Nov 9, 2013
Yeah! Rase them taxes! Make all them rich pay! I be eating all that ebt shrimp i can get!
lets take a bet

Utica, NY

#13 Nov 10, 2013
Let's bet when the first time state auditors find wrong doing. Roefaro got away with empting all Utica's finances without a trace and using shody record practices. Oh that' right he had Hage help cover his tracks with taxpayer money approved by Morehouse and the yesmen crew.
Truth

Herkimer, NY

#14 Nov 10, 2013
Morehouse, Zecca or Fred Flintstone. It wouldn't matter. The numbers are the numbers. It comes down to simple math. How much comes in versus how much goes out and when. It is the comptroller's job to manage that. The comptroller can't print money to cover the ever increasing expenses of things like public safety compensation, benefits and pensions.
lets take a bet

Utica, NY

#15 Nov 10, 2013
Truth wrote:
Morehouse, Zecca or Fred Flintstone. It wouldn't matter. The numbers are the numbers. It comes down to simple math. How much comes in versus how much goes out and when. It is the comptroller's job to manage that. The comptroller can't print money to cover the ever increasing expenses of things like public safety compensation, benefits and pensions.
And you believe that. Utica has over 30 bank accounts that were swindled by Roefaro admin. The comptroller helps steal from Peter to pay Paul all the time. Roefaro also cooked the books with Cerminaro to make Utica's finances look better than they were. It's called deceptive practices and mismanagement of taxpayers money that they all got away with. Phony projections and using other monies for unintended purposes and self gain ran rampant under Roefaro for family and friends plans, monies to the Gaetano and Hage family just to name a few. Corruption would actually be the right word and I think Morehouse is just the wrong fox in Palmeiri's hen house and not smart enough to be as good as the Roefaro, Cerminaro, and company who drained Utica's accounts and ran up a 60 million dollar debt.
Chief Russ Brooks

Rome, NY

#16 Nov 10, 2013
As I've said in other posts,I feel Morehouse will do a bang-up job. I've been employed by the city for 68 years and NO ONE is better equipped to handle the job. I would, however, like to state that the UFD can use 12-17 new hires and 5 of our older rigs need to be replaced. Glad to hear my 2013 Escalade will be replaced in January. It has over 122,000 miles on it.
FF forever

Utica, NY

#17 Nov 10, 2013
And I'll retire with 93'567 a year SUCKER
kamakazell

Utica, NY

#20 Nov 11, 2013
With the upcoming lawsuits of Longo and James Street the city will definitely default. Especially the Longo lawsuit, it will put the final nails in the coffin for Utica New York. You will see a much different city in the future. The public safety carte blanche will be over and you will see public safety workers laid off. Sheriff Patrols in the city and a part paid and part volunteer fire service are just a matter of time.
Steve Zodiac

Syracuse, NY

#21 Nov 11, 2013
kamakazell wrote:
With the upcoming lawsuits of Longo and James Street the city will definitely default. Especially the Longo lawsuit, it will put the final nails in the coffin for Utica New York. You will see a much different city in the future. The public safety carte blanche will be over and you will see public safety workers laid off. Sheriff Patrols in the city and a part paid and part volunteer fire service are just a matter of time.
And more importantly, the trial will show Utica's long & dirty past of cronyism and backroom politics how Tubby Labella was WRONGFULLY promoted to police chief by his best friend from the WRONG civil service register. And how he turned his head on homicidal time bomb called Joe Longo. I hope all this happy horseshit is brought out and a big $$$ settlement for the plaintiffs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. E's vs Nurses 7 min cry me a river 18
Body at Olbiston Apts? 9 min purple n green dr... 19
Greedy WKTV 26 min puguar 87
Mayors $20,000 raise 27 min Anonymus 40
dr dhabhar (Mar '12) 28 min Sam S 15
Russo 29 min DavidOrtiz 4
Maciol loves to spend our cash 36 min think again 2
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 53 min Utica Welfare Comets 40
Keeler caller Mario is Cretin 58 min King TAZZ MVCC Dr... 26
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 1 hr Memer 49
Carbone Sold 16 hr Judu 18

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages