" Help " I need my shed Moved

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Livonia, NY

#22 Apr 11, 2013
Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
My border collie is not fixed and this would drive him crazy. My lawn is the size of a football field. To plant certain plants, it can't prevent the deer from coming out of the woods. I have lived here for years and this is a new problem.
Yeahh marigolds won't work for you.If you can get male coyote urime and your collie is male he will only be urged to "mark his spot".If you really hate them in your yard and wanna spend the time get a slingshot or weak air rifle and pop them in the rear when they come just don't let them see you or they will learn to avoid just you.I doubt you have the time or motivation for this.I know I wouldn't.
Axe

Whitesboro, NY

#23 Apr 11, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeahh marigolds won't work for you.If you can get male coyote urime and your collie is male he will only be urged to "mark his spot".If you really hate them in your yard and wanna spend the time get a slingshot or weak air rifle and pop them in the rear when they come just don't let them see you or they will learn to avoid just you.I doubt you have the time or motivation for this.I know I wouldn't.
Thanks, but they come out at night and I don't see them. Just wondering, how do they get coyote urine in the first place?

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Livonia, NY

#24 Apr 11, 2013
Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but they come out at night and I don't see them. Just wondering, how do they get coyote urine in the first place?
You asked so I'll tell you.It's collected from dead coyote bladders.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Livonia, NY

#25 Apr 11, 2013
A friend of mine just had a great idea.Get a predator call(they look like a bull horn) and set it to bear or wolf, sound it off a few times at night.Again you may attract something else though.
Axe

Whitesboro, NY

#26 Apr 11, 2013
Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but they come out at night and I don't see them. Just wondering, how do they get coyote urine in the first place?
Never mind; I looked it up. They feed the coyotes pretzels and popcorn, then beer. People stand behind them with pans and when they have to go pee ... I guess it's better than what the bull semen collectors have to do.

I know, we are a long way from moving a shed.
Elevator fix it slut

Needham Heights, MA

#27 Apr 11, 2013
Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind; I looked it up. They feed the coyotes pretzels and popcorn, then beer. People stand behind them with pans and when they have to go pee ... I guess it's better than what the bull semen collectors have to do.
I know, we are a long way from moving a shed.
get a cutout of a coyote and stick it in the yard. My sled trailer has a coyote painted on the side of it and you should have seen the deer in the flatlands below snow ridge watch me as I drove past them two weeks ago.They were like 200 yards away but were just fixated on my trailer.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Livonia, NY

#28 Apr 11, 2013
Elevator fix it slut wrote:
<quoted text> get a cutout of a coyote and stick it in the yard. My sled trailer has a coyote painted on the side of it and you should have seen the deer in the flatlands below snow ridge watch me as I drove past them two weeks ago.They were like 200 yards away but were just fixated on my trailer.
They will catch on to that real quick without motion and scent.
Axe

Whitesboro, NY

#29 Apr 11, 2013
Elevator fix it slut wrote:
<quoted text> get a cutout of a coyote and stick it in the yard. My sled trailer has a coyote painted on the side of it and you should have seen the deer in the flatlands below snow ridge watch me as I drove past them two weeks ago.They were like 200 yards away but were just fixated on my trailer.
I am sure I could not do that. Where I live you have to submit the color to the village if you want your house painted.
hank hill

Hyattsville, MD

#30 Apr 11, 2013
Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind; I looked it up. They feed the coyotes pretzels and popcorn, then beer. People stand behind them with pans and when they have to go pee ... I guess it's better than what the bull semen collectors have to do.
I know, we are a long way from moving a shed.
Lmao...
Allen

New York, NY

#31 Apr 11, 2013
Jees what is this place ??? Sorry I asked a question on here.......
Axe

Whitesboro, NY

#32 Apr 11, 2013
Allen wrote:
Jees what is this place ??? Sorry I asked a question on here.......
A good time was had by all. I think the guys helped you though.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#33 Apr 11, 2013
hank hill wrote:
Put some lawn mower wheels on that sucker and push it!
Damn good idea! We drivers have time to think about shit like that!

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#34 Apr 11, 2013
Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmm ... keep going. If you could tell me how to keep the deer from using my lawn as a toilet it would be great. This giant buck and my border collie are in some kind of contest. Please, don't tell me to get a gun.
Know any bow hunters?
hank hill

Hyattsville, MD

#35 Apr 11, 2013
Allen wrote:
Jees what is this place ??? Sorry I asked a question on here.......
dude I told ya, slap some lawn mower wheels on that thing and give it a push, we solved your issue, now we're workin on this other one. If you encounter something else you need help with feel free to post it!
Axe

Whitesboro, NY

#36 Apr 11, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Know any bow hunters?
No, I don't, but even if I did it would be a problem with the neighbors as they would call the police if saw one in the back yard in Clinton.
hank hill

Hyattsville, MD

#37 Apr 11, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Damn good idea! We drivers have time to think about shit like that!
haha I know...its strange where your mind ends up at 2 am with a steering wheel in your hand

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Livonia, NY

#38 Apr 11, 2013
If the wheels don't work get 2x4s and make ski's and drag it with a come-along
hank hill

Hyattsville, MD

#39 Apr 11, 2013
Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure I could not do that. Where I live you have to submit the color to the village if you want your house painted.
plant lemongrass and mint along the egde of the woods. The strong scent from each of them should be enough to keep them from crossing it, you'll only have to plant it once, it will come back on its own every year. Another benefit is you'll have fresh mint for mint juleps and mohitos!!
Axe

Whitesboro, NY

#40 Apr 11, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
haha I know...its strange where your mind ends up at 2 am with a steering wheel in your hand
Don't talk dirty to me. I'll tell your mother.
hank hill

Hyattsville, MD

#41 Apr 11, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
If the wheels don't work get 2x4s and make ski's and drag it with a come-along
we gotta redbeck this guy up a little, no need to pay soomeone to move a shed. Go to youtube and find the old episodes of The Red Green Show, he'll set ya up with how to get anything done!!

Remember, if the women dont find ya handsome, they should at least find ya handy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Broadway Utica Announces Love Never Dies 5 min Duh Mayuh 2
What happened to Nano in Utica 6 min King Kummo 7
#Utica HILARIOUSLY ridiculed on Twitter - DAILY! 7 min King Kummo 10
You are not my senator chuckles Schumer 7 min Try Econ 101 18
Islamberg 8 min King Kummo 10
2018 Democratic Platform 9 min Gov Andrew Kummo 10
Democrats change their tune 12 min Tesla 9
Tried Anal-Hated It! 1 hr ImPEACH the ORANGE 24
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 2 hr Again 33
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 3 hr URA MONKEY TROLL 150
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 9 hr More cowards 218
Sexless Marriage 14 hr Her 47

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages