Bad weather for boilermaker.

Posted in the Utica Forum

UticaSucks

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 11, 2014
Stormy Saturday night after midnight and rain and storms and very humid Sunday and Monday all day. Sunday rain allday long.
King Dong Utica

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2014
By way of comparison, not much advance press or cheap hype but the US Navy Blue Angels are standing tall over Pensacola right now and all weekend for their home airshow and the entire mofckin 3 county area is undoubtedly aware of it. Nobody can miss it. AWESOME! There is a FIVE MILE TRAFFIC JAM to get in here and we live right off the beach.

Enjoy your rained out retard parade utica.
Yup

New Hartford, NY

#4 Jul 11, 2014
UticaSucks wrote:
Stormy Saturday night after midnight and rain and storms and very humid Sunday and Monday all day. Sunday rain allday long.
And your point is? We'll still run in the rain. Do you think all of our training runs have been in sunny and 75 degree weather?

Now to back to eating Cheetos and drinking beer.

I'm feel bad for you that you even felt the need to post this.
King Dong Utica

United States

#6 Jul 11, 2014
King Dong Utica wrote:
We run from lions starving to death like the children we watch starve to death, in all weather, eating dirt like the failures we are. Burning witches an making sure we don't get our hair close to the fire cause it go up like a sparkler.
Bobby, I love you and need your money so I don't have to live off the obama scrapes pushed through the bars of life.
Get your own screenname utica low intellect maggot. Let's talk more about YOUtica.
Are you ready to drool at the losers herkin' on by at the Oottica Boilermaker walk a thon MAJOR EVENT?! How sad for your upstate poverty prison economy that your " biggest event" is merely a not for profit meaningless freakshow in search of a purpose.
Running Trashes Your Body

United States

#7 Jul 11, 2014
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is? We'll still run in the rain. Do you think all of our training runs have been in sunny and 75 degree weather?
Now to back to eating Cheetos and drinking beer.
I'm feel bad for you that you even felt the need to post this.
Cool! Enjoy your heart scarring and cellulite caused by marathon running!

Let's not forget the excessive cellulite runners are commonly known for!

http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/arch...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-129...
Yup

New Hartford, NY

#9 Jul 11, 2014
Running Trashes Your Body wrote:
<quoted text>Cool! Enjoy your heart scarring and cellulite caused by marathon running!
Let's not forget the excessive cellulite runners are commonly known for!
http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/arch...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-129...
This isn't a marathon...actually far from it. Look at the majority of runners on Boilermaker Sunday...most of them are in great shape...not all...but most.

There's an obesity epidemic going on in this country, I don't think that making fun of people who exercise is worthwhile.
Thanks cupcake utican

United States

#10 Jul 11, 2014
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't a marathon...actually far from it. Look at the majority of runners on Boilermaker Sunday...most of them are in great shape...not all...but most.
There's an obesity epidemic going on in this country, I don't think that making fun of people who exercise is worthwhile.
Not a marathon? That's funny they bill themselves as one! Exercise is great. Destroying your joints, heart and making yourself look like the typical beef-jerky running queen isn't thanks cupcake.
Yup

New Hartford, NY

#12 Jul 11, 2014
Please don't speak unless you have an inkling what you're talking about. Show me one instance where they've billed themselves as a marathon? A marathon is 26.2 miles, the boilermaker is 9.3 miles.

I've been running for nearly 25 years, joints feel great and my blood pressure is great. I'll probably have it taken at the expo today just for kicks.

Not sure what you mean by need jerky so I won't even go there.

As for cupcakes, go have another one.
Boilergasm AKA -FagDrag-

United States

#13 Jul 11, 2014
Yup wrote:
Please don't speak unless you have an inkling what you're talking about. Show me one instance where they've billed themselves as a marathon? A marathon is 26.2 miles, the boilermaker is 9.3 miles.
I've been running for nearly 25 years, joints feel great and my blood pressure is great. I'll probably have it taken at the expo today just for kicks.
Not sure what you mean by need jerky so I won't even go there.
As for cupcakes, go have another one.
Ooo! SPlit hairs "Road race" lol!

Either way, cupcake enjoy your trashed body and enjoy that heart scarring! Hope you see Boilergasm 26!
Boilergasm AKA -FagDrag-

United States

#14 Jul 11, 2014
By the way the Blue Angels are doing the dress rehearsal and throwing down over town today! Sonic booms and all kinds of aircraft from the comfort of our deck. There's veterans getting free trips over the cradle of naval aviation. No fat albert today though but they have all the vintage WWII stuff coming in all day and tomorrow.

Hows that airplane flyby and piss saranac beer after trashing your joints and hearts losers?

Fkn overrated Boilergasm walkathon! You should see how silly your area looks for this when even SYRACUSE doesn't even touch that drivel.
well well well

New Hartford, NY

#15 Jul 11, 2014
King Dong Utica wrote:
By way of comparison, not much advance press or cheap hype but the US Navy Blue Angels are standing tall over Pensacola right now and all weekend for their home airshow and the entire mofckin 3 county area is undoubtedly aware of it. Nobody can miss it. AWESOME! There is a FIVE MILE TRAFFIC JAM to get in here and we live right off the beach.
Enjoy your rained out retard parade utica.
My cousin died in a US Navy Air crash at Pensacola.
Be So Proud Utica

United States

#16 Jul 11, 2014
Sorry to hear. About 1-2 accidents ever 5 years or so. FA-18s drop. They get flack for being partyers and raunchy with the ladies but hey it's a good neighborhood.
Rain on Ur Boilergasm

United States

#17 Jul 11, 2014
Forecast is even more sure..... rain on your boilergasm
Rain on Ur Boilergasm

United States

#18 Jul 11, 2014
If I get all the scabs on moms box washed we are going, can't wait to see a go rilla who was chased by lions his whole life.
All Relative

United States

#19 Jul 11, 2014
I am thinking the cowbangers attending would want it wet?

Way to go utica!
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#20 Jul 11, 2014
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely Yuppster. I'm ready to go and I'm expecting a huge year. I've been training like a mad man and I'm down to 433 for this year's race - my lightest in years. Nancy and Trixie will be running this year too - in skimpy outfits to delight the crowd. This will be a great time as always. See you Sunday.
Duded Up

United States

#21 Jul 11, 2014
Wow

United States

#22 Jul 12, 2014
Fugly uticans!
WOW

Utica, NY

#23 Jul 12, 2014
The POOR REGGIN twit can't afford a server or his go rilla family can't grasp it.

Will the coward be posting all the babies RA PED in Africa ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John 13:16-20 4 min El Savior 2
A Psalm For You and Me 8 min El Savior 9
Braking News 14 min AllBums 1
Parkway tax payers mad at city and DPW. 19 min AllBums 10
paul randalls west side barbershop? 26 min brucebunghole 6
N.H. Mother & Son Drug Dealers (Oct '09) 27 min flbound 44
higby roadster 30 min just do it 2
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE