Sangertown Mall changes coming!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bad Idea

Herkimer, NY

#42 Feb 14, 2014
slapanut wrote:
Sangertown has never been the same since the 80's early 90's. With the movie theaters, roller skating rink, arcades, Margarita's and finally McDonald's no one goes there anymore.
Sears? Pfffftt..
JC Penney's - The next Kmart. They will close down eventually.
Target - hurt themselves by putting a grocery store in there. Junk clothing departments.
Macy's? Overpriced store with or without coupons/sales.
Sneaker Store and Champs? Two overpriced sneaker store. Who in the right mind would pay $150 -$200 plus for a pair of Nikes?!?! No wonder they don't get any business.
Dick's? Another overpriced store.
One improvement is that Sangertown sinks back into the swamp.
I agree with you about Target. Seems they had to reduce/limit their inventory to accommodate the grocery dept and now I have trouble finding anything worthwhile. As a result, I find myself shopping there much less frequently.
Chipper1

Syracuse, NY

#43 Feb 14, 2014
Come on Sangertown, you can do it. Don't let Destiny bully you. All the crowd at Turning Stone would like a choice between two great malls. Get my meaning?
SmartMoney

Albany, NY

#45 Feb 14, 2014
The mall should be demolished and an outlet mall should be built in it's place. The area would support it and it would generate tourists. Any mall here can't compete with Destiny or Crossgates but if they placed an outlet mall here it would stimulate the economy.
bottom line

Utica, NY

#46 Feb 14, 2014
the place is a disgrace
russ bianco

Syracuse, NY

#47 Feb 15, 2014
If you go to the 2 other places mentioned...Destiny USA & Crossgates, you can feel & see the money there. Sangertown has alot of people who go to get something to eat and watch the people and their crazy outfits. Some go there to shop but not everyone.
Bart

Utica, NY

#48 Feb 15, 2014
SmartMoney wrote:
The mall should be demolished and an outlet mall should be built in it's place. The area would support it and it would generate tourists. Any mall here can't compete with Destiny or Crossgates but if they placed an outlet mall here it would stimulate the economy.
You're such a fkin dumbass!
Bart

Utica, NY

#49 Feb 15, 2014
"Destiny" is one of the biggest farces going. How many reetarrds can you pack into one place going from store to store- all of the same variety and cliche'd style, etc.- to spend money they supposedly don't have on junk? It's less a measure of just how great the mall is and more how dumb the sheep pack mentality is. Besides the parking situation is atrocious. A smarter person would be better off staying home washing their car in the rain-better, more intelligent things to do. You're all mental midgets!
Bart

Utica, NY

#50 Feb 15, 2014
Bad Idea wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you about Target. Seems they had to reduce/limit their inventory to accommodate the grocery dept and now I have trouble finding anything worthwhile. As a result, I find myself shopping there much less frequently.
Target blows bigger dong than walmart. They all blow bbc anyhow- all their cheap shitt is made in fkin china. I don't give a fck about all the kid workers over there- at least they're working/eating (on our dime=think of it as your donation to charity/child poverty). I do give a fck about Americans barely surviving now because all the jobs and products have moved to fckin china, etc. Shop at Walmart, Target or any of the chain stores and you directly support china, and you should be arrested for treason. Fck chna and the u.s.gov t- they don't even deserve captial letters!
Hello

Rome, NY

#51 Apr 12, 2014
Sports bar restaurant going into circuit city spot. Very good idea. Now the mall as a legit restaurant. Wonder if they'll connect an entrance to the inside
Slop Sells

Whitesboro, NY

#52 Apr 12, 2014
The food court is a joke, especially the joint that sells Chinese food that looks like slop. My dog wouldn't eat that shit. Sngertown sucks unless u want to look at a bunch of slobs walking around in pajamas & hair curlers.
Oriental Riggies

Herkimer, NY

#53 Apr 13, 2014
Bart wrote:
<quoted text>Target blows bigger dong than walmart. They all blow bbc anyhow- all their cheap shitt is made in fkin china. I don't give a fck about all the kid workers over there- at least they're working/eating (on our dime=think of it as your donation to charity/child poverty). I do give a fck about Americans barely surviving now because all the jobs and products have moved to fckin china, etc. Shop at Walmart, Target or any of the chain stores and you directly support china, and you should be arrested for treason. Fck chna and the u.s.gov t- they don't even deserve captial letters!
Tell me where you can shop for products that are MADE IN THE USA. Impossible because there are no such stores. So whether you shop at Target or Walmart or boycott them, it doesn't matter one way or another. Blame the Unions for starters but there's plenty of blame to go around.
Bye Bye Comets Riggies

Marshfield, MA

#55 Apr 13, 2014
Oriental Riggies wrote:
<quoted text> Tell me where you can shop for products that are MADE IN THE USA. Impossible because there are no such stores. So whether you shop at Target or Walmart or boycott them, it doesn't matter one way or another. Blame the Unions for starters but there's plenty of blame to go around.
You hit the nail on the head. Consumers here demand cheap products but workers also demand high wages. Those two just don't go together.
oriental riggies idiot

Whitesboro, NY

#56 Apr 13, 2014
Oriental Riggies wrote:
<quoted text> Tell me where you can shop for products that are MADE IN THE USA. Impossible because there are no such stores. So whether you shop at Target or Walmart or boycott them, it doesn't matter one way or another. Blame the Unions for starters but there's plenty of blame to go around.
Oh, I didn't know that the unions were to blame for corporate & wall st. greed. Yes it's the unions fault because products are no longer made here, but
are now made in 3rd. world hell holes. There playing Hannity, Beck & Limbaugh on WIBX today. Don't miss out on your daily dose of right wing neocon propaganda.
Oriental Riggies

Herkimer, NY

#57 Apr 13, 2014
Bye Bye Comets Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail on the head. Consumers here demand cheap products but workers also demand high wages. Those two just don't go together.
Please try to explain this to the poster calling himself "Oriental Riggies Idiot" but use small words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 33 min Cash cow 41
Gordon's Tap Room 1 hr Always 31
Whitesboro cops and teachers who cheat 1 hr Unknown 27
Utica Cops 1 hr Myles 8
Valley View Golf 2 hr Wow 20
NYS Tax Trophies for All 3 hr SOI 3
President Donald Trump 3 hr FED UP 4
Fitness Mill 4 hr Boats and chodes 15
Clifford Fuel 6 hr Wayne 37
Whos breaking up? 9 hr Nosey24 26