breaking news

Utica, NY

#22 Oct 23, 2013
It's already been announced that Sicilian Delight and Macy's are leaving and will be replaced by the Bon Ton and Papa Johns Pizza. You heard it here first!!
Trump

Utica, NY

#23 Oct 23, 2013
Bon Ton?!!! You can't be serious! Most living in this area couldn't afford turkey if it were 10 cents a lb!!!
Fifthavr

Utica, NY

#24 Oct 23, 2013
breaking news wrote:
It's already been announced that Sicilian Delight and Macy's are leaving and will be replaced by the Bon Ton and Papa Johns Pizza. You heard it here first!!
Oh ? And just who and where was this announcement made ?
King U

United States

#25 Oct 23, 2013
Both riverside and sangertown were designed with cinemas to bring in crowds. Without the movie crowds, the business model fails.
Mama's

Durhamville, NY

#26 Oct 23, 2013
breaking news wrote:
I hope your wrong about Papa Johns. They don't care about their employees and treat them poorly. I also hope it's not true about Macy's. We're lucky to have a store like that here.
Breaking News Is An Idiot

New Hartford, NY

#27 Oct 24, 2013
You heard it here first! Referencing anything this guy says is like taking advice from a 40 yr-old virgin screaming for more meatloaf from his bedroom in his parents basement.
They're not going anywhere.
Happy

Springfield, MA

#28 Oct 24, 2013
Breaking News Is An Idiot wrote:
You heard it here first! Referencing anything this guy says is like taking advice from a 40 yr-old virgin screaming for more meatloaf from his bedroom in his parents basement.
They're not going anywhere.
MEATLOAF!!!!!.....mom...we want it now!!!!...F$&K!!!
NoRain

Utica, NY

#29 Oct 24, 2013
A chain restaurant there would fit well. Also, a big chain store like Saks
Meet

East Hartford, CT

#30 Oct 25, 2013
The whole mall needs to revamped...it's always to dark and dingy in there.
Huntz Hall

Bridgeport, NY

#31 Oct 25, 2013
Lets put a McD's in there.....yayyyyyyyy!!!! The McDouble - a buck apiece!!!!!
slapanut

Utica, NY

#32 Oct 25, 2013
Sangertown has never been the same since the 80's early 90's. With the movie theaters, roller skating rink, arcades, Margarita's and finally McDonald's no one goes there anymore.

Sears? Pfffftt..
JC Penney's - The next Kmart. They will close down eventually.
Target - hurt themselves by putting a grocery store in there. Junk clothing departments.
Macy's? Overpriced store with or without coupons/sales.
Sneaker Store and Champs? Two overpriced sneaker store. Who in the right mind would pay $150 -$200 plus for a pair of Nikes?!?! No wonder they don't get any business.
Dick's? Another overpriced store.

One improvement is that Sangertown sinks back into the swamp.
Tara

Utica, NY

#33 Oct 25, 2013
slapanut wrote:
Sangertown has never been the same since the 80's early 90's. With the movie theaters, roller skating rink, arcades, Margarita's and finally McDonald's no one goes there anymore.
Sears? Pfffftt..
JC Penney's - The next Kmart. They will close down eventually.
Target - hurt themselves by putting a grocery store in there. Junk clothing departments.
Macy's? Overpriced store with or without coupons/sales.
Sneaker Store and Champs? Two overpriced sneaker store. Who in the right mind would pay $150 -$200 plus for a pair of Nikes?!?! No wonder they don't get any business.
Dick's? Another overpriced store.
One improvement is that Sangertown sinks back into the swamp.
The best improvement is you shut your pie hole as we are sick of your mind numbing nonsense. Shut the hell up already. This is crazy. You're all so negative. Don't like? Then don't go. Keep shopping at the Salvation Army thrift store. Maybe you and palmieri can buy something together.
x maller

Cortland, NY

#34 Oct 25, 2013
I always wondered why McD's left the mall. They were always busy???? I haven't been to Target is years. Did they put grocery's in there?? If so I think that's a good idea.
slapanut

Utica, NY

#35 Oct 25, 2013
McDonald's wasnt offered a renewal on their lease so they more or less told them to leave to make room for another jewelry store.
Marty

Utica, NY

#36 Oct 25, 2013
Welll, we could always use another jewelry store!
slapanut

Utica, NY

#37 Oct 26, 2013
It's already there...
Harry Wang

Plantsville, CT

#38 Oct 26, 2013
No McDonald....we need more chi-knee buff a!!!
Huntz Hall

Syracuse, NY

#39 Oct 26, 2013
I think about 5-6 more jewelry stores oughta do it!!! People need to eat. They need a McD's, Wendys, Arbys, & a Popeye's. Yeah...McD's - the McDouble. A buck apiece. I usually get 4 or 5. And a couple of pies. The pies are 89 cents each or 2/buck.
JC Grand

Utica, NY

#40 Feb 13, 2014
We got us an idiot here wrote:
<quoted text>"anticipation of a population boost from the future Nano Tech plants"???? REALLY?
Another retarded sheep who can't understand that no "plant" is in the works besides the small thing they're making as a classroom at Marcy.
You people are perennially retarded and deserve to keep falling for the same lies repeated for decades.
ERHMERGERHD ILLERMINERTI!!!
Simon Cowell

Oriskany, NY

#41 Feb 14, 2014
Get an American Idol search or X factor search in Sangertown and there might be a chance of business pickup... No, wait, never mind, cross that off the list - the Syracuse mall shows much more promise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beautiful redheads 10 min Utican Stroke Face 3
News Exploring The Historic Utica Globe Mill ~ The H... 11 min Utican Stroke Face 1
Why's Utica so depressing and economically deva... 13 min Utican Stroke Face 4
News Recap of Utica's annual St. Patrick's Day parade 24 min CU laterca 10
Utica Zoo Tours 2 hr Dumbfounded Utican 2
News Sen. Schumer seeks drug designation for Oneida ... 2 hr Dumbfounded Utican 38
Famous boxers who visited Utica 2 hr Dumbfounded Utican 10
papa Joe's restaurant 2 hr Dumbfounded Utican 11
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 19 hr Dennis 580
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]