Sangertown Mall changes coming!

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Change

Schenectady, NY

#1 Oct 22, 2013
With anticipation of a population boost from the future Nano Tech plants. Sangertown Mall has some changes to keep up with the changing times!
We got us an idiot here

Little Neck, NY

#2 Oct 22, 2013
Change wrote:
With anticipation of a population boost from the future Nano Tech plants. Sangertown Mall has some changes to keep up with the changing times!
"anticipation of a population boost from the future Nano Tech plants"???? REALLY?

Another retarded sheep who can't understand that no "plant" is in the works besides the small thing they're making as a classroom at Marcy.

You people are perennially retarded and deserve to keep falling for the same lies repeated for decades.
Ask Ed

Rome, NY

#4 Oct 22, 2013
We got us an idiot here wrote:
<quoted text>"anticipation of a population boost from the future Nano Tech plants"???? REALLY?
Another retarded sheep who can't understand that no "plant" is in the works besides the small thing they're making as a classroom at Marcy.
You people are perennially retarded and deserve to keep falling for the same lies repeated for decades.
Hello??? It's retartED! Learn to spell! Tard
Change

Schenectady, NY

#5 Oct 22, 2013
Maybe a tax hike is needed. We will need more schools to house the kids that will be living here. Jobs are coming. Be ready people!!!!
We got us an idiot here

Little Neck, NY

#6 Oct 22, 2013
Ask Ed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello??? It's retartED! Learn to spell! Tard
OOo a spellcheck Sally! Big deal, you're retarded. Feel better retard?
We got us an idiot here

Little Neck, NY

#7 Oct 22, 2013
Change wrote:
Maybe a tax hike is needed. We will need more schools to house the kids that will be living here. Jobs are coming. Be ready people!!!!
I think you mean "sheeple".
Change

Schenectady, NY

#8 Oct 22, 2013
I heard that SAKS is looking to open in Sangertown with all the revenue being made from the Nano center. How exciting!!!!
huntz hall

Tully, NY

#9 Oct 22, 2013
Let them start by closing Macys!!! Way overpriced and the sales help are all snooty bastards. Anything would be better.
stupid

Utica, NY

#10 Oct 22, 2013
Malls themselves are not popular anymore. Nobody in big cities goes to malls anymore. Now, it's mainly outdoor shopping areas with each store having their own entrance and upscale restaurants. Of course, we would never get such a place in Utica because of the climate and the low income rate. Even Destiny USA is outmoded.
Suck It

Rome, NY

#11 Oct 22, 2013
stupid wrote:
Malls themselves are not popular anymore. Nobody in big cities goes to malls anymore. Now, it's mainly outdoor shopping areas with each store having their own entrance and upscale restaurants. Of course, we would never get such a place in Utica because of the climate and the low income rate. Even Destiny USA is outmoded.
Stupid
U need help alright

Little Neck, NY

#12 Oct 22, 2013
huntz hall wrote:
Let them start by closing Macys!!! Way overpriced and the sales help are all snooty bastards. Anything would be better.
You need help buying a pair of jeans do you? You need to to stand still and talk to people? WTF? Everything is a big social deal to certain peeps. Especially " you know where "!
Duh

Utica, NY

#13 Oct 22, 2013
stupid wrote:
We do have outdoor shopping: New Hartford Shopping Center
Bbo

New York, NY

#14 Oct 22, 2013
Sangertown needs more than an upgrade of Circuit City......they need to revamp the entire place, refurbish the interior, re-do the food court, and get some decent stores.
Lol

Utica, NY

#15 Oct 22, 2013
They are so desperate for a restaurant that they will pounce in the first offer that comes along ...
wondering

Utica, NY

#16 Oct 22, 2013
I hope they get a store or two for young women. Everything n there now seems to be for children, teeny boppers or senior citizens. Don't get me wrong, I love Express and H&M but another store or two would be great!.
Likes To Eat

Cortland, NY

#17 Oct 22, 2013
Would love to see a nice Restaurant go in there! And better eating places in the food court too!
You must be an idiot

Durhamville, NY

#18 Oct 22, 2013
huntz hall wrote:
What's the matter, no one will wait on you while you shop in your pajama pants? Macy's is a great store and a fantastic asset to our community. Way overpriced? You must be joking. They always have sales going on. If its too expensive than shop where it's
affordable for you. No reason to wish it closed and put people out of jobs. I take it you don't work and probably collect welfare checks. At least you can spell
correctly.
You're also an idiot

Durhamville, NY

#19 Oct 22, 2013
stupid wrote:
Ever drive down Commercial drive, Genius? You just might pass a shopping area, or 2 or 3 or 4,exactly like you described. Silly me, I'm sure you don't drive (at least not legally) and I'm
positive you don't own a car. Take the bus over that way. You'll be shocked at
what's out there!
Nyorker

Utica, NY

#20 Oct 23, 2013
Great news that they want to invest some money into the place. New restaurant, spruce it up a little. They are not asking anyone for a dime so there is no need to degrade this decision. For some reason it hurts people when there is investment in the area.
Happy

Utica, NY

#21 Oct 23, 2013
Nyorker wrote:
Great news that they want to invest some money into the place. New restaurant, spruce it up a little. They are not asking anyone for a dime so there is no need to degrade this decision. For some reason it hurts people when there is investment in the area.
I think it's great also...that's all you get around here is dopes that complain about everything..to hell with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A third term for Obama 42 min More Facts 62
Answer the questions with song titles game (Mar '13) 45 min kat_thescript 3
Why do Dunkin Donut employees expect tips? (May '09) 45 min Saffron Blues 178
why are police shooting people 1 hr Pick Your Poison 8
why i like trump ? 1 hr Bad Economy Aroun... 3
low water levels at hinkley ? 1 hr Urban Planner 7
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 4 hr Donttaxmebro 650
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages