man owner of west end auto caught giv...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Samantha E

Camillus, NY

#23 Sep 1, 2012
He's a freaking thief and he's a cheater
BOBOBUBBA

Utica, NY

#24 Sep 2, 2012
LIES LIES LIES & More LIES Just Say Owner Out @ D.A. BENTLYS With A FEMALE A Couple Weeks AGO Plus NO ALLEYS AROUND WEST END BUSTED LIES LIES & MORE LIES NICE TRY BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.
Sally

Greig, NY

#25 Sep 2, 2012
and he swallowed wrote:
he must have needed drug money!
What is his name. I thought he only did hookers and married woman and has a wife
Quarry

Camillus, NY

#26 Sep 2, 2012
He is a thief. And he does cheat I know for a fact because he boned my mother he's a complete jerk and talks about all kinds if crap and the promises he swears hell do for my mOm and neve came thru
Joe

Far Rockaway, NY

#27 Sep 3, 2012
Is he hot?
jamie

Syracuse, NY

#28 Sep 4, 2012
where can i get on the list? lol
who

United States

#29 Sep 4, 2012
jamie wrote:
where can i get on the list? lol
go look up paul
drive by

Utica, NY

#30 Jan 18, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>go look up paul
Yeah right. I wouldnt look up that paul over there for anything..ask that tow truck driver
Hi Denise

Cheyenne, WY

#31 Jan 18, 2013
BOBOBUBBA wrote:
LIES LIES LIES & More LIES Just Say Owner Out @ D.A. BENTLYS With A FEMALE A Couple Weeks AGO Plus NO ALLEYS AROUND WEST END BUSTED LIES LIES & MORE LIES NICE TRY BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.
CTG Don't lie! Hi Jimmy! Wow do we gotta drag your whole life through here now too? Let them have their fun.
newsflash

Lowville, NY

#32 Jan 19, 2013
Unless you participate in orgies with this guy or anyone else for that matter, you don't know their sexuality. Gay is not a characteristic, besides the outwardly and obvious there are LOTS of gays that you would never expect. Believe it or not they look and act just like you and I...who would-a-thought...lol...utica is so behind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gorgeous Latin Man in White Van 9 min Mister Spoony 1
Black Lives Matter March in Utica WTF 13 min Pharo 11
Why is Lansob Cretin Dave The Only One Going Down 16 min Dont OBSESS Puny ... 3
Utica Club sign 19 min Dont OBSESS Puny ... 108
They covered it up! 20 min Fanfarillo the Fryer 10
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... 27 min Chris Hameline E... 53
WHICH Assistant DA RESIGNIED over Utica Court W... 34 min Chris Hameline EX... 26
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 2 hr SlobSmith 45

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages