The tailor and The Cook

The tailor and The Cook

Posted in the Utica Forum

Joey Bagadonuts

Rome, NY

#1 Mar 12, 2012
Ate dinner there last week...best meal I have had in this area in a while...Thank you for places like T&C!....
nosey

Rome, NY

#2 Mar 12, 2012
what didja have & how much it cost ya?
Joey Bagadonuts

Rome, NY

#3 Mar 13, 2012
$20 bottle of wine...$6 ommegang beer.....roasted mushroom app $10...$15 pasta dish(homemade pasta w/ragu)....duck breast & crispy leg/thigh w/bean cassoule $24...creme brulee $8 and chocolate souffle $9 for dessert..$25 tip...service was great...for spectacular....only complaint is that the open air kitchen makes u stink like grilled steak and it gets smoky if they are cookin' a lot of grilled items.
Big Eater

Rome, NY

#4 Mar 13, 2012
Joey Bagadonuts wrote:
$20 bottle of wine...$6 ommegang beer.....roasted mushroom app $10...$15 pasta dish(homemade pasta w/ragu)....duck breast & crispy leg/thigh w/bean cassoule $24...creme brulee $8 and chocolate souffle $9 for dessert..$25 tip...service was great...for spectacular....only complaint is that the open air kitchen makes u stink like grilled steak and it gets smoky if they are cookin' a lot of grilled items.
man o man are u ever a big eater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 8 min ozziee 72
Forbes Magazine: Utica is 'Worst place to do bu... (May '10) 39 min Really 50
Forbes Ranks Utica-Rome Metro Area 41 min Really 36
ucsd 54 min Gaggy 14
Made in Utica 1 hr Stars4 6
When is the arterial going to be finished alrea... 2 hr meme 2
Need physical therapist 2 hr Hottie22 10
Utica Is a Great Place to Find a Job! Wed Sammie 41
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) Aug 31 Diction 252
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) Aug 29 All Too Easy 197
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages