Andrew Donovan
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Level 3

Since: Apr 08

NOT From New Hartford

#1 Jun 18, 2008
So, who's the 20 year old Andrew Donovan in today's paper that got arrested for DWI among other things?
Chuck Norris

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jun 18, 2008
kudos to Donna Donovan for letting it run, If it is her son..
Chuck Norris

Syracuse, NY

#3 Jun 18, 2008
Address in phone book says Jerome Donovan, I believe thats donna's husband?
Garbageman

Ithaca, NY

#4 Jun 18, 2008
It is her son. Very poor choices on his part and since he is an adult it was on his part.
Level 3

NOT From New Hartford

#5 Jun 18, 2008
Maybe he'll blog about it LOL
MADD

Ithaca, NY

#6 Jun 18, 2008
No kudo's to Donna on this one. If it was the child of any other high profile person she would have run the story on the front page with a bold faced, above the fold, headline.
Chuck Norris

Syracuse, NY

#7 Jun 18, 2008
My bad your Right!
Chuck Norris

Syracuse, NY

#8 Jun 18, 2008
Leaving the scene of an accident, blowing 1.9, can you say fake ID, this is serious chit. Put him in jail with bubba..... Good writer though..
Chuck Norris

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jun 18, 2008
We need to scare the chit out of these kids, he could have killed dim-wit Mcbride, this calls for jail time. Either that or I'll stare him down, cause Chuck Norris don't take chit he eats it and turns it into fertilizer.....
yourfired

United States

#10 Jun 18, 2008
I respect Donna Donovan for printing this about her son, it shows integrity ...if it is her son. I wish him well, hope that he gets the help he needs and thank God he didn't kill anyone. Prayers for the family. Everyone can make a mistake.
Chuck Norris

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jun 18, 2008
Long summer for the Donovan's...... But for the grace of God there go I..
MADD

Ithaca, NY

#12 Jun 18, 2008
Everyone can make a mistake, we're just commenting on the different way she would cover this story if it was another child of a high profile person like herself. Especially because the kid is not legally allowed to drink in the first place, the OD in any other case of this sort would be calling for a full investigation as to where the kid was drinking and whether or not his parents had knowledge of his drinking or were in involved. If it was child of a public person Donovan REALLY wanted to get, the OD's outrage would result in major coverage for weeks.
Level 3

NOT From New Hartford

#13 Jun 18, 2008
yourfired wrote:
I respect Donna Donovan for printing this about her son, it shows integrity ...if it is her son.
1st time for everything, aint it?
Hobika Sr

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jun 18, 2008
Still writes good articles
Father Valentine

Ithaca, NY

#15 Jun 18, 2008
Let me get this straight. This 20 year old Donovan kid is drunk driving at high speed, nearly takes off a 70 year old man's leg, and does take off the man's car door, leaves the scene of the accident, and instead runs home to Mommy and Daddy, and we're not supposed to question both the kid's, as well as his parents, integrity? She has crucified people for far less.
Varick Street Chaos

Syracuse, NY

#16 Jun 18, 2008
Father Valentine wrote:
Let me get this straight. This 20 year old Donovan kid is drunk driving at high speed, nearly takes off a 70 year old man's leg, and does take off the man's car door, leaves the scene of the accident, and instead runs home to Mommy and Daddy, and we're not supposed to question both the kid's, as well as his parents, integrity? She has crucified people for far less.
...and the UPD writes the 70 year old a ticket for having an unregistered vehicle after he almost gets killed. Now that's a real crime fighter.
THE VATICAN

Ithaca, NY

#17 Jun 18, 2008
Do you think we can expect one of Dirty Donna's "Our Lady of Phony Morals" editorials on Sunday? She can entitle it, "Kids Do the Darndest Things."
Level 3

NOT From New Hartford

#18 Jun 18, 2008
THE VATICAN wrote:
Do you think we can expect one of Dirty Donna's "Our Lady of Phony Morals" editorials on Sunday? She can entitle it, "Kids Do the Darnedest Things."
LMFAO

Another poor spoiled little rich kid goes wrong.

I wonder how it EVEN made the OD to begin with? After all, you NEVER hear anything bad happening in the great metropolis of New Hartford.

Crucify him HAHA
Hmmmm

Syracuse, NY

#19 Jun 18, 2008
THE VATICAN wrote:
Do you think we can expect one of Dirty Donna's "Our Lady of Phony Morals" editorials on Sunday? She can entitle it, "Kids Do the Darndest Things."
She will be this weeks lector at St. John's Church in New Hartford. Forgiveness and compassion will be the topic.
Level 3

NOT From New Hartford

#20 Jun 18, 2008
She go there or is she one who followed Fr. Drobin to Utica College?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mac and cheese 23 min Minnie 6
PowerLine from March to New York City 34 min Marcy Stinks 11
The Troll Dave Smith Is Back 56 min DrunkenDaveSmith 10
Hinckley water level low due to no snow?? 58 min Matt 1
Kristin Copeland 1 hr Matt 10
Jill Reales hips 1 hr Matt 1
Gary velletto 1 hr Hmmm 2
Yahnundasis in fantastic shape 1 hr Matt 39
Utica Haters 2 hr You deserved it 24
We don't have a racism problem in America! 2 hr Welfare SportsQueens 67