First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#44 Jun 21, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
You can sit out in any bar parking lot and see the same thing. Thanks for telling us the obvious.
That's the truth.
Tired of negative Uticans

Waterville, NY

#45 Jun 21, 2013
* The Aud receives $5M in state funding for upgrades - Negative Utican response is the money should go to fixing potholes.

* The Utica Comets are announced - Negative Utican response is they will average 600 people per game and will be gone after one year.

* Tony's Pizza to open a sports bar behind the Aud - Negative Utican response is their pizza is too salty and they will never get a liquor license.

* The sun is out today - Negative Utican response is wait until tomorrow it always rains in Utica.

Did I miss anything?
Yep

New York, NY

#46 Jun 21, 2013
Tired of negative Uticans wrote:
* The Aud receives $5M in state funding for upgrades - Negative Utican response is the money should go to fixing potholes.
* The Utica Comets are announced - Negative Utican response is they will average 600 people per game and will be gone after one year.
* Tony's Pizza to open a sports bar behind the Aud - Negative Utican response is their pizza is too salty and they will never get a liquor license.
* The sun is out today - Negative Utican response is wait until tomorrow it always rains in Utica.
Did I miss anything?
Yep. Cliffy no longer sells Pontiacs...
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#47 Jun 21, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Cliffy no longer sells Pontiacs...
I don't think I've sold a Pontiac in my life actually.

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#48 Jun 23, 2013
I hope dave Morgan is not the cook
lincoln

Utica, NY

#49 Jun 24, 2013
Utica Is High Tech LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't! Lol
gottcha
Whitesboro Is Trash Tech

Albany, NY

#50 Jun 24, 2013
lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
gottcha
No you don't.
Whitesboro Is Trash Tech

Albany, NY

#51 Jun 24, 2013
Tired of negative Uticans wrote:
Did I miss anything?
It's the "utica mentality". A utican could hit the lottery for 50 million and the first thing they would do is complain it wasnt a hundred million.
dinka

Utica, NY

#54 Jun 25, 2013
I used my debit card in the washington mills tony's once. the only other place that I ever used it was the dentist. I usually use just a regular credit card. Not less than a month later someone had used my debit card numbers to make purchases in NYC to the tune of $5,000.00. No one else had access to my numbers or the card but me. I filed a police report.
Although I can't prove it, I'll bet the clerk at Tony's ripped off my numbers and stole from my account. I can't quite see my dentist being that needy. Moral of the story is, use cash if you find yourself there.
bad deal

New York, NY

#55 Jun 25, 2013
dinka wrote:
I used my debit card in the washington mills tony's once. the only other place that I ever used it was the dentist. I usually use just a regular credit card. Not less than a month later someone had used my debit card numbers to make purchases in NYC to the tune of $5,000.00. No one else had access to my numbers or the card but me. I filed a police report.
Although I can't prove it, I'll bet the clerk at Tony's ripped off my numbers and stole from my account. I can't quite see my dentist being that needy. Moral of the story is, use cash if you find yourself there.
Most likely they handed it off to another person, so you will never prove it was them, and they can't get busted, it's the new scam. People don't even need to swipe your card for a reader to clone the info on the stripe.
harry

Utica, NY

#56 Jun 25, 2013
Only for a tax write off. That place doesn't have a prayer. Tony has had more losers than winners. His places are always filthy and the help look like crack addicts. He has so much money, he needs tax write offs. He is a terrible business person. He runs a sports bar in Washington Mills and they never have sports on. CNN, Weather Channel, Movies or just junk. SPORTS GOOF.
Tired of negative Uticans

United States

#57 Jun 25, 2013
harry wrote:
Only for a tax write off. That place doesn't have a prayer. Tony has had more losers than winners. His places are always filthy and the help look like crack addicts. He has so much money, he needs tax write offs. He is a terrible business person. He runs a sports bar in Washington Mills and they never have sports on. CNN, Weather Channel, Movies or just junk. SPORTS GOOF.
Another negative Utican.
Whitesboro Trash TechLOL

Albany, NY

#58 Jun 25, 2013
harry wrote:
If he's such a terrible business person why does he have so much money? Like you say. If he's such a terrible business person why does he need writes offs like you say? Please let us explore your keen utican business mind. Lol
UticaPride

New Hartford, NY

#59 Jun 26, 2013
http://cnyhomepage.com/fulltext-news...

Today's big news.

Breaking ground with Nanotech at SUNYIT.
LOL Whitesboro Trash Tech

Albany, NY

#60 Jun 26, 2013
UticaPride wrote:
http://cnyhomepage.com/fulltex t-news?nxd_id=181902
Today's big news.
Breaking ground with Nanotech at SUNYIT.
I suggest you reread the article.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Lives Matter March in Utica WTF 5 min Hey Utica WhitelV... 21
Roma Tile in Syracuse 24 min Consumer Protector 3
Hit and Run, Lady on the Bicycle 51 min I Smell Cover Up 3
tiffany ros 2 hr Cecile 5
First Nano Now the Feds 2 hr Chris Hameline EX... 2
Hillary wrong choice! 3 hr Wise Up 14
Utica: AG Lynch Isn't Concerned 3 hr Chris Hameline EX... 17
WHICH Assistant DA RESIGNIED over Utica Court W... 3 hr Chris Hameline EX... 42
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... 4 hr Fanfarillo the Fryer 63
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 6 hr Just my two cents 51