Tony's Pizza opening near Aud
Hmm

Merrimack, NH

#21 Jun 17, 2013
been there wrote:
<quoted text>they cant get a liqueur license? they can have a beer license but not a liqueur license because of the rehab center next door the ABC board wont let it happen aaa ia an education tool to prevent and stop abuse,, its basically a school
Wonder if this will eventually become an issue similar to the Feed Our Vets debacle a few months ago... I wouldn't be surprised if something similar happens...
been there

Carthage, NY

#22 Jun 17, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if this will eventually become an issue similar to the Feed Our Vets debacle a few months ago... I wouldn't be surprised if something similar happens...
yeah right they will prob make them move and say this isn't for the master plan BS

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

Waterville, NY

#24 Jun 18, 2013
Is this going to be another Tony Christiano business failure, or is this another italian taking city money and running?
ooootica

Yorkville, NY

#25 Jun 18, 2013
they make tomato pie?
What

New Hartford, NY

#26 Jun 18, 2013
APRIL1966 wrote:
Is this going to be another Tony Christiano business failure, or is this another italian taking city money and running?
No city money. He purchased the property from Urban Renewal. Please don't make false comments. Just shows your ignorance.
ciel

Utica, NY

#27 Jun 18, 2013
A pound of salt per slice of tony's pizza--no extra charge. there is enough salt in a tony's pizza to give a dead man high blood pressure. eat it at your own risk. just make sure you have three or four gallons of water to quench your thirst after you eat it.
joker

Utica, NY

#28 Jun 18, 2013
If you don't like the pizza there is a million other places to go. Instead of being so negative as usual, why dont you think positive. For one he bought a building that's an eye sore and he is going to put money into it. As far as a liquor license he can get one it doesnt matter where it is near. You people just make stuff up. Also as far as him failing, I go to the sports bar in washington mills it seems to be doing fine. It makes me laugh when someone tries to better this area you haters hate. If you get off your porches you would realize this area needs all the help it can get.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#29 Jun 19, 2013
ciel wrote:
A pound of salt per slice of tony's pizza--no extra charge. there is enough salt in a tony's pizza to give a dead man high blood pressure. eat it at your own risk. just make sure you have three or four gallons of water to quench your thirst after you eat it.
So what competing pizzeria do you work for?
As expected

United States

#30 Jun 19, 2013
joker wrote:
If you don't like the pizza there is a million other places to go. Instead of being so negative as usual, why dont you think positive. For one he bought a building that's an eye sore and he is going to put money into it. As far as a liquor license he can get one it doesnt matter where it is near. You people just make stuff up. Also as far as him failing, I go to the sports bar in washington mills it seems to be doing fine. It makes me laugh when someone tries to better this area you haters hate. If you get off your porches you would realize this area needs all the help it can get.
Umm yeah I think most of the people laughing at how bad and low the standards there are left long ago.... you just don't realize it.
ungu

Utica, NY

#31 Jun 19, 2013
Utica Is High Tech LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
So what competing pizzeria do you work for?
be serious...i stopped ordering from there for just that reason. one slice has more salt in it than a normal person would eat in a week. a pizza's flavor should come from the sauce and the cheese, not a ton of salt.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#32 Jun 19, 2013
ungu wrote:
<quoted text>
be serious...i stopped ordering from there for just that reason. one slice has more salt in it than a normal person would eat in a week. a pizza's flavor should come from the sauce and the cheese, not a ton of salt.
...and yet they are the most successful pizza franchise in the utica region. Again which one of the competitors do you work for? Lol
louie

Utica, NY

#34 Jun 20, 2013
Utica Is High Tech LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
...and yet they are the most successful pizza franchise in the utica region. Again which one of the competitors do you work for? Lol
we all know who you work for
telulah

Utica, NY

#35 Jun 20, 2013
As I sit the parking lot waiting for my husband to pick up the order in Washington Mills, I am astounded at the number of staggering drunks that come out of Tony's sports bar and then get into their car and drive away. I hope someday, before someone is killed, the NH cops give the bartender a citation for allowing an obvious drunk to go drive. If you are near Tony's and see a car pulling out, watch it. It's probably a goddam drunk waiting to kill you.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#36 Jun 20, 2013
louie wrote:
<quoted text>
we all know who you work for
No you don't.
But

New York, NY

#37 Jun 20, 2013
Utica Is High Tech LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
...and yet they are the most successful pizza franchise in the utica region. Again which one of the competitors do you work for? Lol
Cliffy, the quality differs between each Tony's. The one in Washington Mills in my opinion is not as good as when you lived here. The Clinton Tony's is now probably the best of the Tony's Pizza places...
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#38 Jun 20, 2013
But wrote:
<quoted text>
Cliffy, the quality differs between each Tony's. The one in Washington Mills in my opinion is not as good as when you lived here. The Clinton Tony's is now probably the best of the Tony's Pizza places...
Your opinion. All the money filters back to one person however.
Nope

New York, NY

#39 Jun 20, 2013
Utica Is High Tech LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion. All the money filters back to one person however.
Not completely true. Ask him...
really

Utica, NY

#40 Jun 20, 2013
telulah wrote:
As I sit the parking lot waiting for my husband to pick up the order in Washington Mills, I am astounded at the number of staggering drunks that come out of Tony's sports bar and then get into their car and drive away. I hope someday, before someone is killed, the NH cops give the bartender a citation for allowing an obvious drunk to go drive. If you are near Tony's and see a car pulling out, watch it. It's probably a goddam drunk waiting to kill you.
You can sit out in any bar parking lot and see the same thing. Thanks for telling us the obvious.
herbie

Utica, NY

#42 Jun 21, 2013
Utica Is High Tech LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't.
Yes I do!
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#43 Jun 21, 2013
herbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do!
No you don't! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elaine Bonanza 13 min Bystander 29
Rob Esche...Worse than a JEW!... 18 min Shalom 2
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 1 hr Logistics 20
Par 1 hr Soo 21
Asian Massage Parlor Fitness Mill 1 hr Ron 40
most poor are drug addicts 2 hr oxford rd 5
Trump drinks from bottle like toddler 2 hr U sukkmens dongs 11
Bar crawling in the 80's : the crawl (Nov '08) 3 hr Fat Tony Salerno 234
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. (Jun '14) 4 hr oxford rd 57
al frankin groping pictures lmfao 4 hr A ss blaster 42
One Term Tenney 6 hr Moochers delight 30

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages