#1 Jun 16, 2013
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#2 Jun 16, 2013
Tony's a great guy.
Octavious

Herkimer, NY

#3 Jun 16, 2013
Smart man and better than North Utica Franco's pizza and service.
irishmaniac

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Beer I hope!
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#5 Jun 16, 2013
I wonder how much free pizza tony will have to give away every day to the parasitic police right next door. Lol
irishmaniac

Newark, NJ

#6 Jun 16, 2013
Good point, DWI country!

“I'm Always Around ”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Ithaca, NY

#7 Jun 16, 2013
Another pizza shop. Great.
Yep

New York, NY

#8 Jun 16, 2013
Utica unemployment rate will drop!!
Jack Apples

Saranac Lake, NY

#9 Jun 16, 2013
This is old news. He bought the building months ago and it was already announced. I guess WKTV is just catching up on old news with all the telethons and other crap the seem more concerned with.
Charlie

Newington, CT

#10 Jun 16, 2013
There pizza sucks!
wrong

Carthage, NY

#11 Jun 17, 2013
Jack Apples wrote:
This is old news. He bought the building months ago and it was already announced. I guess WKTV is just catching up on old news with all the telethons and other crap the seem more concerned with.
yeah the city sold the building to him for 23000 ,, he wasn't going to do anything with it but now that the players might patronize he is going to open but the aud sells food .. but the building he own is big and he could do min concerts and open a bar prob but no liquor because of the rehab center next door
Jack Apples

Saranac Lake, NY

#12 Jun 17, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>yeah the city sold the building to him for 23000 ,, he wasn't going to do anything with it but now that the players might patronize he is going to open but the aud sells food .. but the building he own is big and he could do min concerts and open a bar prob but no liquor because of the rehab center next door
If you know how to read, take a look at this article from Nov. 2012 about how they Cristiano's were planning an eatery there in case the Aud ever got any kind of activity.

"Cristiano plans on redeveloping the site into a mixed-use property, one part will be a manufacturing center for wholesale Italian bread and pizza shells. The other aspect of the business will be a deli and bar combined with a sports entertainment complex."

Read more: http://www.uticaod.com/news/x1978611009/Downt...

Thanks!
wrong

Carthage, NY

#13 Jun 17, 2013
Jack Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know how to read, take a look at this article from Nov. 2012 about how they Cristiano's were planning an eatery there in case the Aud ever got any kind of activity.
"Cristiano plans on redeveloping the site into a mixed-use property, one part will be a manufacturing center for wholesale Italian bread and pizza shells. The other aspect of the business will be a deli and bar combined with a sports entertainment complex."
Thanks!
you cant just buy a property from the city without the city knowing what is really going in there... the city sold it already to someone else and they didn't fulfill the agreement adorino construction but that plan didn't go through,, also everyone is thinking this is tony who will be running the place but frank who was in the news? a distribution center is one thing but now they are changing it now to something else ,, our city leaders are not right to let someone have a distribution center that close to the aud in the first place
wrong

Carthage, NY

#14 Jun 17, 2013
even the rehab center was a bad spot but thats our leaders for ya
been there

Carthage, NY

#15 Jun 17, 2013
Jack Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
so then why do another press release if it was already established because now they are really going to before it was jut for the property or they would have built a long time ago
flip b

Utica, NY

#16 Jun 17, 2013
Texas burgers is the best, doing so good.
Johnny

Utica, NY

#17 Jun 17, 2013
They do no business at all.
been there

Carthage, NY

#18 Jun 17, 2013
flip b wrote:
Texas burgers is the best, doing so good.
yeah that Texas burger joint was a flop topix posters prediction
Open a HOOTERS

Ithaca, NY

#19 Jun 17, 2013
Are you serious!!!!WTF do we need another pizza shop for? We need BOSNIAN FOODS LONG WITH OTHER ETHNIC FOODS THAT DELIVER THE GREAT TASTE OF UTICA, like the "SIGN" UTICA! We need things that are different. NOT ANOTHER FREAKING PIZZARIA. That's just stupid.... I give this MASTER PLAN 3 Years and like every other thing these dumb ass Italians do it will BUCKLE!!!! The only people that are creating great ideas are the blacks. They get free money flowing and no one could touch them... Lets use there term at our exspense again... yeahhh II will even give you something to talk about like my fugling grammer
been there

Carthage, NY

#20 Jun 17, 2013
Open a HOOTERS wrote:
Are you serious!!!!WTF do we need another pizza shop for? We need BOSNIAN FOODS LONG WITH OTHER ETHNIC FOODS THAT DELIVER THE GREAT TASTE OF UTICA, like the "SIGN" UTICA! We need things that are different. NOT ANOTHER FREAKING PIZZARIA. That's just stupid.... I give this MASTER PLAN 3 Years and like every other thing these dumb ass Italians do it will BUCKLE!!!! The only people that are creating great ideas are the blacks. They get free money flowing and no one could touch them... Lets use there term at our exspense again... yeahhh II will even give you something to talk about like my fugling grammer
they cant get a liqueur license? they can have a beer license but not a liqueur license because of the rehab center next door the ABC board wont let it happen aaa ia an education tool to prevent and stop abuse,, its basically a school

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 32 min LMAO 6,149
Ex UPD cop Thad Kaczor gets BUTTSHAFTED on Keeler! 38 min LMAO 38
name the rats in whitesboro (Aug '13) 52 min Facts 2
Whos the Welfare HORE MOLLY DEVIN 56 min KEELER 9
African MOTHERBOARD PARTS ZERO ZERO ZERO WORKST... 1 hr KEELER 44
More skunk apes in the U (Dec '13) 1 hr KEELER 5
How Many SPACE SHUTTLES DID AFRICA MAKE (Mar '16) 1 hr GUTLESS SEEGIRL 119
Nano Uodate 5 hr Bill 137
Cuomo: Expect Nano Delays 6 hr Glad to help 49
TRUMP looked so stupid. 6 hr So sad 52