BREAKING NEWS: Mohawk Valley Psych Ce...
First Prev
of 26
Next Last
ogs

United States

#522 Jun 5, 2012
Veronica wrote:
<quoted text>
CNYPC might be moving in to that facility. The SOTP side.
People in ogs say it's going to be a stand alone facility. Not a CNYPC satellite
Veronica

Utica, NY

#523 Jun 5, 2012
ogs wrote:
<quoted text>
People in ogs say it's going to be a stand alone facility. Not a CNYPC satellite
What is ogs? Will it still be state run or private? I just transferred in from MVPC and know what satellite refers to but don't understand what your comment means.
ogs

United States

#524 Jun 6, 2012
Office of General Services. They take care of contracts for state angencies. Roanne Destito is their commissioner. They say it will be an OMH facility. Just rumor and in early stages at this point
state worker

United States

#525 Jun 6, 2012
You know, the dirty, dingy, pre-1970s era buildings that the state supposedly maintains? That's OGS. I work in one. Too bad they don't clean once in a while. Oh wait, all the OGS guys are hiding in the basement avoiding doing any actual work or are outside smoking all day.
Jonshon

Hadley, MA

#526 Jun 8, 2012
Hey Bob. What was the "big news" we were supposed to hear? Hmmm?
ooh bob

Castle Rock, CO

#527 Jun 9, 2012
Jonshon wrote:
Hey Bob. What was the "big news" we were supposed to hear? Hmmm?
I think he's being obnoxious. There's no news. Maybe if he did real work instead of walking around with his toolbox...oh who am I kidding. Look at me I made a funny.
Jonshon

Hadley, MA

#528 Jun 9, 2012
ooh bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's being obnoxious. There's no news. Maybe if he did real work instead of walking around with his toolbox...oh who am I kidding. Look at me I made a funny.
Obnoxious? That's being very nice.
FUCOWARD

Baldwinsville, NY

#529 Jun 9, 2012
ooh bob wrote:
<quoted text>
say it to his face yeah keep hiding behind your computer. The big news your out of a job and he's not... look at me I made a funny. Bob has his time in and you do not... ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, I retired four years ago 36 years I got mine you wont get yours, ha,ha,ha,ha,
jonesshon

United States

#530 Jun 9, 2012
FUCOWARD wrote:
<quoted text>say it to his face yeah keep hiding behind your computer. The big news your out of a job and he's not... look at me I made a funny. Bob has his time in and you do not... ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, I retired four years ago 36 years I got mine you wont get yours, ha,ha,ha,ha,
No...f.u. we all say it to his face everyday. He doesn't care that people are losing their jobs. He loves it. He gets peoples hopes up and then pulls back and says "oops" sorry. He's a p.o.s. and if you defend him then you are just as low as he is. He has turned in everyone.
Surprised

Tully, NY

#531 Jun 9, 2012
Ahhh!!! Cumo is going after retirees and thier benefits ... Health care ..do you might not be as safe as you think?
bob the tool man

New York, NY

#532 Jun 10, 2012
he loves to gossip and believe me, there is a bunch of unethical crap there to gossip about..i hope some of the higher ups get their skeletons pulled out of the closet in the near future.... place is a joke
hmmmm

Walpole, MA

#533 Jun 13, 2012
FUCOWARD wrote:
<quoted text>say it to his face yeah keep hiding behind your computer. The big news your out of a job and he's not... look at me I made a funny. Bob has his time in and you do not... ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, I retired four years ago 36 years I got mine you wont get yours, ha,ha,ha,ha,
retired 4 years ago? Bet I can figure out who you are. Why would you defend such a p.o.s. anyway?
hmmmmm

United States

#534 Jul 3, 2012
FUCOWARD wrote:
Is this mike? Steve? Al? Who cares about rjj? He's a piece of shht! Retire Bob. No one likes you anyway.
Surprised

Syracuse, NY

#535 Jul 14, 2012
Anyone hear how client transfers are going????
Surprised

Long Eddy, NY

#536 Jul 18, 2012
Hope the clients R ok!
Sabrina

Brooklyn, NY

#537 Dec 31, 2012
captain obvious wrote:
And let them all out!! Yeah!! Baby killers and baby rapists!!! Yeah!! I want em in my neighborhood!!
I was there....7 times
carrie

Carthage, NY

#538 May 29, 2013
Why cant you people stop thinking of the cost and think of these helpless children. These kids arent all bad, they most likely spent their entire childhoods being beaten, raped, starved and never loved. These kids deserve a chance, and they deserve the best treatment and services possible. I was a patient at pinefield from 1990 to 1997 ,they saved my life, gave me a life. All i needed was love and structure and i beat the odds. Everyone has potential, no matter how much money it costs ny all kids are worth it. Thankyou

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Cover up in New Hartford 3 min CONSUMED you are 5
We're is Frank Pelli community resume 4 min MIKEPERRY 50
Who is Pat Tysinski's son Adam Tysinski? 7 min CONSUMED you are 6
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 8 min The Taxpayers are 531
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 9 min They got sued 118
News Two men arrested for Utica shooting 9 min 1ADAM12 57 54 20 2
Stuck In Oriskany 16 min Well Enough 27
Not All Nazis Are Bad 1 hr Miss Primrose Tro... 71
No Downtown hospital 1 hr What 134
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 3 hr Damtruck 118