State sucker

Syracuse, NY

#350 Mar 18, 2012
Good work Mr. Griffo and Mr, Brindsi .,,we thank you no matter what the outcome...you truly went to bat for the working person!!!
hope

United States

#351 Mar 18, 2012
Yes they did. I just hope they have alternate means of convincing the players in Albany of the common sense course of action. What Hogan has planned makes no sense and is corrupt.
HOGAN the ADVOCATE

New York, NY

#352 Mar 19, 2012
It would be great if CSEA and PEF were to take a bst to NYC to greet Hogan when he is honored by Community Access INC, with their Advocacy Award -- at their $1,000 per plate GALA. You can understand why they would honor him - since they were awarded
grants totaling more than $13 MILLION ... and regularly testify in support of his decisions.

How about a fundraiser to buy a table at the GALA.
Only $15,000, but includes ten seats.What a bargain. Do you supposed he gets a free table for himself and his robots from Central Office?

http://www.cairn.org/storage/documents/Gala_F...

$15,000 Organizer Package
Includes 1 table
Full page ad in digital journal
Organizer listing on printed materials
Prominent seating

COMMUNITY ACCESS INC Office of Mental Health C000075 $10,348,271.00
COMMUNITY ACCESS INC Office of Mental Health C006999 $1,267,562.00
COMMUNITY ACCESS INC Office of Mental Health C007527 $853,553.00
COMMUNITY ACCESS INC Office of Mental Health C007623 $542,848.00
COMMUNITY ACCESS INC Office of Mental Health C007537 $466,492.00
$13,478,726.00

BUILDING HOMES, HOPES AND FUTURES
Good Neighbor Gala

On Thursday, May 24th, 2012, Community Access will present our 38th Anniversary Good Neighbor Gala. This is our single most important event for the year, and continues Community Access’ inspiring tradition of celebrating the friendships and alliances that enable us to assist people with psychiatric disabilities in making the transition from shelters and institutions to independent living.

We hope you will be a part of this year’s exciting program—and extend a warm invitation for you to participate as a sponsor for the event.

Honorees:

Advocate Award
Commissioner Michael F. Hogan, Ph.D., New York State Office of Mental Health

Leadership Award
Kiumarz Geula

Partnership Award
Benjamin Warnke and Mark Reed, Principals, Alembic Community Development

Peter L. Woll Architect, P.C.

Chair:
David Kuperberg, CEO, Cooper Square Realty

Vice-Chair:
Mega Contracting Group LLC

Date:
Thursday, May 24th, 2012

New York, NY 10065

Time:
6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.

Attire:
Business or Festive

Details:
Cocktail Hour, Auction, Seated Dinner
State sucker

Syracuse, NY

#353 Mar 20, 2012
Why is HPC taking MVPC transferred employees this week?????Adult clients have not been transferred yet????MVPC is running short making working conditions and clients unsafe!!!!Just close!!!!!It would be safer!!!!!
ddd

Watertown, NY

#354 Mar 20, 2012
I'm not sure about your plite but I have a related problem. I have a home health care facility where my neighbor cares for 3 disabled persons in her home. All would be fine howvwer, her crime related family who all live with her but she lies to the state, THEY ARE ALL FELONY CRIMINAL ( pedifle, food stamp fraud, DWI etc. I have complained to state but they all laughe cause she,s been doingit for 30 years. They (kids) all sit around drinking all day,all drug friends in and out etc harrassing the neighbors cause they dont work etc and nothing happens,.She GETS 50,000 TAX FREE DOLLARS to do this. Everyone covered for her even cops so now that you may lose yours jobs and pension YOU GONNA GET WHATS COMMIN TO YA BUT I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE CUTS SHE MUST LOSE THESE CLIENTS AND WE ALL CANT WAIT+++++++++++++
a peon

Oneida, NY

#356 Mar 20, 2012
Why was Rosemary Spriggs at the meeting with Hogan (as a concerned citizen)? She has nothing to do with MVPC anymore. Her pension is safe. She moved certain people up the ladder to keep them safe. She still has contacts at CNY PC and HPC to decide where MVPC staff go. She has to protect her niece and nephew currently working at MVPC.
nice try

Clinton, MA

#357 Mar 20, 2012
a peon wrote:
Why was Rosemary Spriggs at the meeting with Hogan (as a concerned citizen)? She has nothing to do with MVPC anymore. Her pension is safe. She moved certain people up the ladder to keep them safe. She still has contacts at CNY PC and HPC to decide where MVPC staff go. She has to protect her niece and nephew currently working at MVPC.
Ms. Spriggs did not have to be there. She was invited. She is sick over the prospect of mvpc closing so Hutchings can stay on life support for a few more years. She was on griffos side. Don't be so quick to judge her as implicit in any of this b.s.
where

Clinton, MA

#358 Mar 20, 2012
ddd wrote:
I'm not sure about your plite but I have a related problem. I have a home health care facility where my neighbor cares for 3 disabled persons in her home. All would be fine howvwer, her crime related family who all live with her but she lies to the state, THEY ARE ALL FELONY CRIMINAL ( pedifle, food stamp fraud, DWI etc. I have complained to state but they all laughe cause she,s been doingit for 30 years. They (kids) all sit around drinking all day,all drug friends in and out etc harrassing the neighbors cause they dont work etc and nothing happens,.She GETS 50,000 TAX FREE DOLLARS to do this. Everyone covered for her even cops so now that you may lose yours jobs and pension YOU GONNA GET WHATS COMMIN TO YA BUT I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE CUTS SHE MUST LOSE THESE CLIENTS AND WE ALL CANT WAIT++++++++++
What home?
Hang in there

Bronx, NY

#359 Mar 21, 2012
nice try wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Spriggs did not have to be there. She was invited. She is sick over the prospect of mvpc closing so Hutchings can stay on life support for a few more years. She was on griffos side. Don't be so quick to judge her as implicit in any of this b.s.
WE WILL TAKE ALL THE SUPPORT WE CAN GET. IF R. SPRIGGS CAN HELP- great. think about it:she knows A Lot having been an insider. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Colleen pushedher to retire before she wanted to. She is tough. Good for us.
State sucker

Cortland, NY

#360 Mar 21, 2012
Rosemary Sprigs was a very good administrtor and she was really compassionate that client's received good care!!! The place has gone to hell after she left!!!!
hope

Springfield, MA

#361 Mar 24, 2012
It all rests in the governors hands now. Hopefully he will see how many millions it will take to keep the garbage dump Hutchings open for a few more years before it collapses

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#362 Mar 24, 2012
The Governor has let it go this far, why do you think he is going to change things ?
wewillsee

Bronx, NY

#363 Mar 25, 2012
Mr Meat Head wrote:
The Governor has let it go this far, why do you think he is going to change things ?
We hope that Cuomo wakes to the fact that
1. HOGAN didn't do his homework on MVPC/HPC
2. Has found a clue that HOGAN is a crooked dirtbag FUNNELING MILLIONS $$ ln contracts and grants to his friends
3. This is not the road to the White House for Andrew-he won't even get reelected in NYS.

His legacy will be what he did that created the worst crisis in the mental health system since the DUMPING/deinstitutuonalization in the 60's.
NOW

Flushing, NY

#364 Mar 26, 2012
Get everyone you know to call or email the governor's office. The decision will probably be announced this week.Time is running out.Hogan's justification will be low admission #s at MVPC. BUT they were same as HPC -even though Hogan's "people" ...directors...kept them down intentionally to be able to do what he is trying to do--- close MVPC and expand HUTCHINGS. ACT NOW!
hmmmmm

Utica, NY

#365 Mar 26, 2012
omg where are we going to put the nut jobs? they are way to close to town as it is.
hope

Boston, MA

#366 Mar 26, 2012
Governor changed his mind on the D.O.T. consolidation. Maybe we have a chance
State sucker

Tully, NY

#367 Mar 26, 2012
There should be a thorough investigation regarding the actual cost of this move as well as the politics connected to Syracuse! Collen Sawyer should not be the administrtor of MVPC and Hutchings . Donald Sawyer was the administrator on CNY !!!!! Should they all be profiting off tax payers dollars and the mentally ill!!F
hope

Raynham, MA

#368 Mar 27, 2012
State sucker wrote:
There should be a thorough investigation regarding the actual cost of this move as well as the politics connected to Syracuse! Collen Sawyer should not be the administrtor of MVPC and Hutchings . Donald Sawyer was the administrator on CNY !!!!! Should they all be profiting off tax payers dollars and the mentally ill!!F
They have no real pull in any of this. Its up to the governor now. The costs are known to all. Hogan does not care about the cost.
State sucker

Tully, NY

#369 Mar 27, 2012
He does not care about the clients either!!!Staff are being solicited to HPC and Central before clients have been transferred!!! Relocating Rhe children's unit is just dangerous!!!
hope

Raynham, MA

#370 Mar 27, 2012
Hogan is trying to make mvpc seem less viable and thus support his decision.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Sarah Millan? 2 min Samantha 5
SUNY Poly offers tours of region's future 8 min Cretin is Riggie ... 143
Oneida County Needs To Examine Itself 8 min Jessy 2
EDGE's $TEVE DIMEO is driving Oneida County int... 9 min Robert 28
Notre Dame Warmack 13 min lmao 15
Controlled Utica Media Mind Control 21 min muncher 15
Robert Oliveira Charged With Domestic Violence 23 min Lizzy 19
AHL Expanding West 23 min Still stumped 31
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NBC Sports10:45AM
Bills to release Mike Williams from injured reserve
Bleacher Report11:33 AM
Crushing End to Season Proves QB Is Priority No. 1
Bleacher Report 1:46 PM
Patriots DT Vince Wilfork Earns 'Air Wilfork' Nickname After Blocking FG
NBC Sports 2:07 PM
Patriots clinch 5th straight playoff bye despite poor play - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:09 PM
Philbin coaching for now despite owner's announcement - NBC Sports
NFL 3:07 PM
Geno Smith: Jets coaching 'change could be good'
NBC Sports 3:34 PM
Bills' loss extends playoff drought to 15 seasons - NBC Sports
ESPN 5:28 PM
Jets' Smith: Coaching change 'could be good'
NBC Sports 5:41 PM
Fisher anticipates no fines from brawl with Giants - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:44 PM
Michael Jordan texts with Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. about how to be great