yay or nay

Wilbraham, MA

#61 Apr 3, 2013
North Utica wrote:
I keep hearing a new Republican is going to announce, someone who has been involved in local politics. Any idea who?
Rocco Garro.
Left the independence party and became a republican.
cheering section

Syracuse, NY

#62 Apr 3, 2013
Larry Tanoury Jr. For Utica Comptroller
Hmmm

Camillus, NY

#63 Apr 3, 2013
Stop wrote:
<quoted text>
The website is old and stagnant. He is NOT running for office. I repeat, he is NOT running for office. He will NEVER run for city office again. So go focus on someone else.
Again, hope you all had a great Easter and enjoy the coming Spring and Summer months. Peace.
If it is stagnant and he does not want to take the site down he should at least remove the pages requesting contributions...
Republican

Utica, NY

#64 Apr 3, 2013
yay or nay wrote:
<quoted text>
Rocco Garro.
Left the independence party and became a republican.
No, somebody different.
contributor

Syracuse, NY

#65 Apr 3, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is stagnant and he does not want to take the site down he should at least remove the pages requesting contributions...
He is not leaving the political arena.
curious

Syracuse, NY

#66 Apr 3, 2013
Does tanoury have a job?
Comeonnn

East Syracuse, NY

#67 Apr 3, 2013
Why would anyone in there right mind consider either of these 2 nitwits????? People always complain how things are so bad. There so bad because the voters keep voting for people that never change anything. Just vote for anyone that's never been in office and you'll see new ideas that don't have influence ,special interest or a vendetta. Is this really the best Utica has to offer the people? I think a professional with a masters degree in finance should be a requirement. The thought of these 2 makes me really want to throw up WTF
get a job

Syracuse, NY

#68 Apr 3, 2013
This is Utica,if u want a pro with a masters degree that wants to run for city comptroller, put an ad in Craig's list. Good luck with that !
This is not Syracuse

Syracuse, NY

#69 Apr 3, 2013
Not many people want to get involved with Utica politics,we have to take what we get. To much corruption in Utica !
Comeonnn

East Syracuse, NY

#70 Apr 3, 2013
This is not Syracuse wrote:
Not many people want to get involved with Utica politics,we have to take what we get. To much corruption in Utica !
Thats why the city needs to get rid of all the local politicians. They fight about everything bring a camera in to video everything just to get attention. The grandstanding is just disgusting. You people get what you vote for, voting for anyone other then the what you've got is an improvement.
immature juveniles

Syracuse, NY

#71 Apr 4, 2013
I am too, tired of their bickering amongst themselves. Why can't they act like adults. Seems they bicker about petty issues than take care of more important issues that Utica has to fix. Why can't they just grow up.
concerned

Syracuse, NY

#72 Apr 5, 2013
Are they really running against each other ?
Joe

AOL

#73 Apr 5, 2013
People cannot stand Tanoury or Vescera.The public has them turned out.As far as Garro---lol------This has to be a joke.republicans are more astute than to put up as loser like Garro.
warner bros

Syracuse, NY

#74 Apr 5, 2013
Which one videotapes all the city hall meetings ?
Wads

Syracuse, NY

#75 Apr 6, 2013
There is larger plan here and all of you will see. you have talked about larry tanoury for years and YES underestimated. This has been the plan for years, for him to sit under the radar and now it is time to strike and take the trophy. He will not be stopped or derailed. When you try and take me down it never works. Larry will take this seat hands down and put an end to everything we have ever known. This is the first step in reclaiming and vinidicating the things he has fought for since he moved back to utica. WATCH!
sit and wait

Syracuse, NY

#76 Apr 7, 2013
Wads wrote:
There is larger plan here and all of you will see. you have talked about larry tanoury for years and YES underestimated. This has been the plan for years, for him to sit under the radar and now it is time to strike and take the trophy. He will not be stopped or derailed. When you try and take me down it never works. Larry will take this seat hands down and put an end to everything we have ever known. This is the first step in reclaiming and vinidicating the things he has fought for since he moved back to utica. WATCH!
I agree 100%
truthspoken

Utica, NY

#77 Apr 7, 2013
Wads wrote:
There is larger plan here and all of you will see. you have talked about larry tanoury for years and YES underestimated. This has been the plan for years, for him to sit under the radar and now it is time to strike and take the trophy. He will not be stopped or derailed. When you try and take me down it never works. Larry will take this seat hands down and put an end to everything we have ever known. This is the first step in reclaiming and vinidicating the things he has fought for since he moved back to utica. WATCH!
wow Larry your really confident in yourself! IF you win and thats a far cry, what exactly will you put and end to? Your own BS? Will you finally stop using drugs and being a topix troll? Will you actually work? Are you insinuating you will be any different that the rest of the ass kissing two faced politicians in PUtica?
Larry

Utica, NY

#78 Apr 7, 2013
truthspoken wrote:
<quoted text>wow Larry your really confident in yourself! IF you win and thats a far cry, what exactly will you put and end to? Your own BS? Will you finally stop using drugs and being a topix troll? Will you actually work? Are you insinuating you will be any different that the rest of the ass kissing two faced politicians in PUtica?
It's funny that you keep responding as if you're talking to ME. I'm not running for ANY office. Is it that hard for you to figure out that it's the same person posting over and over and that they clearly don't have any inside info if they actually think I'm running for office? And your drugs comment is laughable. I've been called a lot of things, but being a druggie, alcoholic, criminal, corrupt, etc. are not any of them. You have a right to dislike me, although I suspect you don't even know me. But don't just throw out garbage that you have no clue what you're talking about. Especially when doing so anonymously. That's just kind of corny.
bulloney

Syracuse, NY

#79 Apr 7, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny that you keep responding as if you're talking to ME. I'm not running for ANY office. Is it that hard for you to figure out that it's the same person posting over and over and that they clearly don't have any inside info if they actually think I'm running for office? And your drugs comment is laughable. I've been called a lot of things, but being a druggie, alcoholic, criminal, corrupt, etc. are not any of them. You have a right to dislike me, although I suspect you don't even know me. But don't just throw out garbage that you have no clue what you're talking about. Especially when doing so anonymously. That's just kind of corny.
this is not Larry,just another topic troll !
JTF

Syracuse, NY

#80 Apr 8, 2013
Wads wrote:
There is larger plan here and all of you will see. you have talked about larry tanoury for years and YES underestimated. This has been the plan for years, for him to sit under the radar and now it is time to strike and take the trophy. He will not be stopped or derailed. When you try and take me down it never works. Larry will take this seat hands down and put an end to everything we have ever known. This is the first step in reclaiming and vinidicating the things he has fought for since he moved back to utica. WATCH!
Actually, "Wads", Larry has proven everything that people say about him to be 100% correct!!!

He was given a chance...he blew it...move on. He has no background to become comptroller or anything else above an entry level job in retail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shootings on james st 5 min baby daddy 4
has the throg JAVON WATERMELON STARTED TO WORK ... 6 min slammed 1
wheres the APE WHO PUNCHED BABY IN MOUTH 8 min slammed 2
public parasites ie police fire teachers u get it 10 min slammed 13
Interesting Facts Oneida County 15 min Saying 7
Missing U Even More 21 min Pruvit 26
biggest LOSER CLIFTON PARK SOW MAKES WORLD RECO... 41 min pure cotton 12
Matt Sullivan out of GAIF 1 hr in the know 9
Jill WKTV 1 hr smack them lips 56
Rashy has been sacrificed for the public good 2 hr Santa 18
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 2 hr Santa 384
Serious car accident in Utica 9 hr slapanut 22
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:21 pm PST

NFL 1:21PM
Giants fall to Eagles, brace for uncertain offseason
NBC Sports 1:24 PM
Sanchez, special teams lead Eagles over Giants - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 1:54 PM
Full Game Grades for Pats vs. Bills
Bleacher Report 2:56 PM
Geno Remains Jets Best Option in Short Term
Bleacher Report 3:03 PM
Wallace Benched, Doesn't Speak to Media
NBC Sports 3:15 PM
Today in the NFL: Rex Ryan isn't 'afraid of anything'
Bleacher Report 3:18 PM
Jets Pull out Inspired Upset over Dolphins
Bleacher Report 3:40 PM
Buzz: Jets' New GM Will Decide Rex Ryan's Future
Bleacher Report 4:23 PM
Is Beckham Already a Top-5 WR?
Bleacher Report 4:23 PM
Takeaways from Giants 2014 Season