Phony Cops Cry & Remove TRUTH about Joe Corr!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Joe

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 28, 2014
WE will just have to keep putting up the truth, can't run from it, as I said he was suedbecause he beat up an Innocent man I know someone who works for the court house said NH had to pay out
Richard

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 28, 2014
I guess new hartford wants every body to think they can do no wrong there pigs lindsey nobody says anything about him he was a good man corrs brother Danny was a peice of S ____ too the father is'nt much better L.O.L
How Bout This

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 28, 2014
One winter evening, Corr was caught with a towel wiping the winter road slop off the same side tail lights on the parked cars in Cavalo's parking lot. It was determined after word got out, that he would then sit along the southbound shoulder of route 8 an hour or two later and watch for cars with the clean tail light. He'd know where they were coming from and how long they had been there and would pull them over for DWI.
just my opinion

Broad Brook, CT

#9 Mar 1, 2014
How Bout This wrote:
One winter evening, Corr was caught with a towel wiping the winter road slop off the same side tail lights on the parked cars in Cavalo's parking lot. It was determined after word got out, that he would then sit along the southbound shoulder of route 8 an hour or two later and watch for cars with the clean tail light. He'd know where they were coming from and how long they had been there and would pull them over for DWI.
gee my friend just how many dwi s could he have got in one night after it takes about 2 hours to process one from start to finish. He would have to be superman to set up for a second one having to go back after the first one it would be well after 4 in the morning and who is leaving the bar then. You are a lying ass.e did have some bad ways but don't exaggerate for your hateful cause
CIVIL ENGINQEER FAILURE

New Hartford, NY

#13 Mar 1, 2014
He has a Highway.

You have obma SREGGIN that hore mother jerks.
CIVIL ENGINQEER FAILURE

New Hartford, NY

#15 Mar 1, 2014
Look at the blue print fking punk gutless with hore mother punk.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAA

Learn how to mop a floor worthless REGGIN.

Life as a LOW TECH NO JOB LOSER.

HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HA

What career today, HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA

mom FAILURE

dad FAILURE
Yes I Remember

Utica, NY

#19 Mar 2, 2014
How Bout This wrote:
I remember when the story was going around about this. Used to go there regularly and take in Jon Leibing, et al. Didn't know who the officer was but a good many people were pissed about it. I also heard that a Utica attorney was trying to start some kind of investigation about it. Never heard any more.
FULL BLOWN AIDS

Gloversville, NY

#21 Mar 2, 2014
he was a piece of garbage and I pee on his grave site once a week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Notre Dame Warmack 42 min Just Wondering 1
Holland Patent Question 45 min Question 1
Bagel Grove 1 hr Johnny 7
north utica dunkin 1 hr oh no 2
meth lab 1 hr sad 1
Dream City Mattress (Aug '10) 2 hr What a NO NO 10
LIPUS tooth regrowth (Nov '09) 2 hr Deepti 60
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 3 hr I stand corrected 299
THANKS everyoneWE DID IT Riggies BURNT OUT Lol!! 6 hr rich new tech LOL 30
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 7 hr Sad 67