Wboro School Budget Passes

Posted in the Utica Forum

Unhappy Senior

AOL

#1 May 19, 2009
Don't complain & cry the blues when your freaken taxes go UP!

You go what u voted for. So PAY!
yes

Whitesboro, NY

#2 Jan 21, 2014
vote no!!!!!!!!!! your taxes will double.
educated and amused

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 21, 2014
What a f-in moron! Vote No! Never mind that the budget hasn't been been WRITTEN yet, much less available for reading. Who cares what it says, just vote no. That's a really intelligent opinion you have there, Skippy. Of course reading was never your strength, so I guess waiting to see what it says won't work for you. If you think that the taxes are too high, then run for the board and DO something about it except whine. Otherwise, STFU.
noo

Whitesboro, NY

#4 Jan 21, 2014
educated and amused wrote:
What a f-in moron! Vote No! Never mind that the budget hasn't been been WRITTEN yet, much less available for reading. Who cares what it says, just vote no. That's a really intelligent opinion you have there, Skippy. Of course reading was never your strength, so I guess waiting to see what it says won't work for you. If you think that the taxes are too high, then run for the board and DO something about it except whine. Otherwise, STFU.
vote no and don't tell me to stfu unless u want a beating
educated and amused

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 21, 2014
STFU. STFU. STFU. Ooh, I'm so afraid of you! Please don't hurt me! Physical aggression proves nothing. How about we settle this with a spelling test? We'll start with "you", not "u". Yeah, I know all about text shortcuts, but I'm not sure you do. You win, you can beat me up. I win, I get to shave those hairy knuckles you drag on the street.
hmmm

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Jan 21, 2014
I know im a lot smarter than you and so is your wife.
educated and amused

Utica, NY

#7 Jan 21, 2014
"I'm"...not "im". I guess this means the spelling contest is a no-go, correct? I suspect literacy and you are like Superman and kryptonite. But keep those posts coming, moron; I enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself. And I can understand why you'd vote "no" on a school budget; education is apparently beyond your grasp.
well

Whitesboro, NY

#8 Jan 21, 2014
Im just lazy when I type here, but I did graduate with a 93 ang from college and make 335 yr. Take your education and your spelling and stick it up your a$$. Voting no , there is a principle behind it.
educated and amused

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 21, 2014
A 93 ang?? What's an ang? You mean avg? Not aware of any colleges that use a 100 point GPA. And 335 a year...$3.35?$33.50?$335.00?
$33,500? Or do you really expect me to believe that you make $335.000 annually? If so, you've proven nothing except you're a wealthy moron. No one ever said that money could buy intelligence. And "being lazy" when you type is a sorry excuse for making a pathetic first impression. My offer of a spelling contest still stands, Skippy; but based on your writing you'd probably prefer it not to be written. But your homespun anecdote about where to put my education is interesting-quaint and somewhat trite, but entertaining in its own idiotic way. It must be hard to be so stupid, yet smart enough to realize just how dumb you are. Take some of that huge salary you're supposedly making, and buy a dictionary. Maybe look into a writing course at BOCES. And keep those posts coming; you're providing countless laughs for my colleagues and me. You're a poster child for ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Robert T Oliveira 4 min Bobby 4
A XMAS Marathon of Fail 7 min Oooooooh Yeah 10
BEFORE you buy Danskos read first... (Aug '11) 9 min jersey girl 40
salatino got rid of Italian now let get rid of him 23 min please 7
why CANT THAT RASH FAT SLOB FINGERS PROVE IT LI... 32 min first aid cream 3
Don't Forget Your Postman This Holiday Season 33 min Stick the PO 5
Phony Judge Gerald Popeo's Chickens Home to Roost (Feb '14) 33 min Liv 43
Jill WKTV 3 hr Buckley pool 46
Serious car accident in Utica 10 hr Big Hipped Utican 40
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Beckham Definition of Special Talent
Bleacher Report 5:30 PM
Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants: Complete Week 17 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 7:03 PM
2014 NFL Draft Picks Who Already Look Like Home Runs
Bleacher Report 9:41 PM
Breaking Down Eagles' Game Plan vs. Giants
Bleacher Report10:49 PM
Jets vs. Dolphins: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
Bleacher Report12:04 AM
Jets' Week 17 Preview vs. Dolphins
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots: Complete Week 17 Preview for New England
Bleacher Report 5:04 AM
New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins: Complete Week 17 Preview for Miami
NBC Sports 5:09 AM
Friday morning one-liners
NBC Sports 7:52 AM
Antrel Rolle knows finishing well no guarantee 2015 will be any better for Giants