Duck Dynasty Member Suspended From TV Series Due To Anti Gay Remarks.

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of92
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pretend to be smart

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

money first wrote:
If A&E are so outraged by his comments, they should have pulled the entire show. But they won't because it is the highest rated show they have. As someone pointed out, they are running Duck Dynasty marathons. Put your money where your mouth is A&E, Hypocrites.
Why pull an entire show for the actions of one cast member? You make absolutely no sense. They are hoping to save the show without Phil but chances are he doomed it.
Actually

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Fact wrote:
But leave it to A&E to exploit the controversy and run nonstop DD marathons
Go to tvguide.com and check the listings for A&E. There are no Duck Dynasty marathons.
Sally

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

pretend to be smart wrote:
<quoted text>
He is entitled to his opinion, just as A&E is entitled to fire his ass under the terms of the contract he signed with them.
No rights were violated here. None.
Completely correct.
US Soldiers

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

I''m wondering how many of you got so fired up about our Military enlistees losing their benefits.

This is a friggin' reality television show. Controversial remarks boost ratings. A&E is happy that everyone's talking about it. That bearded redneck is set for life. They're all happy in TV land.

Now make some noise about something that matters. Support our troops and their families.
sarah palins dry snootch

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

martin bashir should take a dump in duck man's pie hole.
Yep

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Whole show may collapse. A statement was just released that the Roberston family is considering leaving show.....

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-m...
Gimme A Break

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

.....and, yet, they crucified Paula Deane for nearly the same thing! What's right for one, should be right for both!
double hit

Honeoye Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

315 Fail Central wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see what happens when all the big money advertisers pull their spots, not want to be associated with a show featuring a homophobe bigot.
The family is DUMPING A&E and that family has made millions and does not depend on A&E like you and your family depends on welfare scumbag !
Truth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

The ratings are actually falling fast. Sponsors and advertisers are pulling away from the show. A&E is already planning to cancel it, probably after this season finishes, unless it gets so bad they cancel earlier.
Writing is on the wall. Duck Dynasty on A&E is dead...
Not true. Their biggest sponsor, Under Armor, issued a statement saying they were standing by the Robertson family. Other sponsors are standing up for him as well. The response to A&E's decison to suspend Robertson from the series has been overwhelmingly in favor of Robertson's right to say what he believes. A&E and the sponsors of this show are businesses. They exist to make money. The last thing they want to do is alienate viewers and that is what A&E has done.

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2013/12/19/hundre...
Truth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why pull an entire show for the actions of one cast member? You make absolutely no sense. They are hoping to save the show without Phil but chances are he doomed it.
The entire family believes exactly what the father of the clan believes. A&E knows that and have known that since the beginning of their re;ationship with this family.

A&E is in a tough spot. Public opinion is trending against them and their decsion to suspend bigtime. "Duck Dynasty" is their most popular show and biggest money maker. They either have to go all in, cancel the show and cave to the politcal correctness crowd or, rescind their suspension decision. I'm sure that there were closed door meetings all day today at A&E headquarters today to try and figure a way out of this mess. They certainly have a right to do what they did but now they have deal with the consequences that they obviously did not foresee.
Clan

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Oh no, what are we going to do without them.
I'm selling my duck call, it's too hairy anyway.
what the f

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

SunkenShip wrote:
The whole country has gone to the ffags, freaks, hoodrats, druggies, murderers, welfare scum, gun-grabbers, nobama's and anyone NOT christian. Shakin my head...
You also forgot to add to your list the topix type idiot trolls who spend their time on a computer accomplishing absolutely nothing
what the f

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

The ratings are actually falling fast. Sponsors and advertisers are pulling away from the show. A&E is already planning to cancel it, probably after this season finishes, unless it gets so bad they cancel earlier.
Writing is on the wall. Duck Dynasty on A&E is dead...
Those freaks of nature made their millions . What you think they care if they get pulled. FOX will give them a spot along side Sara. bill and Hannity. They will fit right in at FOX
D Shipman

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

My gaydar went off.
D Shipman

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

My gaydar went off.
Barbara Waw Waw

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to tvguide.com and check the listings for A&E. There are no Duck Dynasty marathons.
Thank God!! It's about time the put something good on TV besides these stupid reality shows. I think he has a lot of nerve , look at his past, he is no angle. Now he hides behind the bible.
Raul

Aurora, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Pretty soon the liberal media and Hollywood will refuse to do anything with you unless you profess your love for homosexuals while on the air.
Oskar Wild

Poland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

what gets me is why anyone would care what that bearded baboon has to say.
maybe

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Fox news will hire the old troll, hes their kind of people.
gimme that remote

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

maybe wrote:
Fox news will hire the old troll, hes their kind of people.
i watch A&E quite a bit but never for longer than it takes to grab the remote when those dirtbags pollute my screen. Fox noise can have 'em. i'll never know or care.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of92
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

249 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
riggie is a black racist 4 min willie 11
#HiddenCahsUtica starts tonight! 8 min Whooops 1
#boycottbaggssquare 10 min da confidential 25
UticaPolice past costs them DEARLY 12 min Whooops 7
White guys who´s dating afrowomens are perverts. 19 min KONSTANTIN 1
utica NEEDS HOG JOWL EATING CONTEST 26 min See Zezio CNY white trash 8
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 31 min Billy O Liar 6,353
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••