Utica Investor

New Hartford, NY

#1 Jul 13, 2013
&fe ature=youtu.be

Well done.
Joke

Herkimer, NY

#2 Jul 13, 2013
Put a fork in it! All pipe dreams.......... Nano (if it comes to fruition) will employ 200 if that people.. Comets will last 2 years at the most (there has to be some exit clause out of their contract with DuRoss)... Harbor Point ....... Who wants to sit and enjoy anything dredged or not dredged .... Gross! Only in Utica!! The only people who stay are because they can't get out!!!!!!!!!! Or there claim is they are there because of family--- get out now, no quality of life and it will get worse!!!
utica Rocks

Herndon, VA

#3 Jul 13, 2013
Joke wrote:
Put a fork in it! All pipe dreams.......... Nano (if it comes to fruition) will employ 200 if that people.. Comets will last 2 years at the most (there has to be some exit clause out of their contract with DuRoss)... Harbor Point ....... Who wants to sit and enjoy anything dredged or not dredged .... Gross! Only in Utica!! The only people who stay are because they can't get out!!!!!!!!!! Or there claim is they are there because of family--- get out now, no quality of life and it will get worse!!!
pray for the haters. they dont even like themselves.
The utica ny curse

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2013
utica Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
pray for the haters. they dont even like themselves.
I see the big major major national viral video went "VIRAL" LMAO!

You people are pretty pathetic. You live in feces and promote feces people and leaders and cry when the world left you.

Dream that dream kid. I'll be thinking of ya! NOT!
Utica Rocks

New Hartford, NY

#5 Jul 14, 2013
The utica ny curse wrote:
<quoted text>I see the big major major national viral video went "VIRAL" LMAO!
You people are pretty pathetic. You live in feces and promote feces people and leaders and cry when the world left you.
Did you even watch the video?
Try harder chumps

United States

#6 Jul 14, 2013
Utica Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even watch the video?
Why bother? I have a copy of a much better reference for business on my bookshelf. It's a nuclear bomb of nasty facts about your state and region. It's the TSMC report on why Taiwan Semi and their partner investment groups will never move to new york. We'll be trusting the work of over 25 smart, dedicated fiduciary researchers a little more than your stupid amateur grade utica youtube video full of typically inflated utica bullshit.
abc

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 14, 2013
The utica ny curse wrote:
<quoted text>I see the big major major national viral video went "VIRAL" LMAO!
Can anyone every make you happy? I pity you, you tell everyone to get out of Utica but yet you are here and respond minute after minute with comments about Utica. You have a unhealthy obsession with Utica.
See ya there

United States

#9 Jul 14, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a unhealthy obsession with Utica.
Cool but your situation is even unhealthier: You LIVE there retard.

How's it feel to be so needy yet ridiculed?
Utica Rocks

New Hartford, NY

#11 Jul 14, 2013
Try harder chumps wrote:
<quoted text>Why bother? I have a copy of a much better reference for business on my bookshelf. It's a nuclear bomb of nasty facts about your state and region. It's the TSMC report on why Taiwan Semi and their partner investment groups will never move to new york. We'll be trusting the work of over 25 smart, dedicated fiduciary researchers a little more than your stupid amateur grade utica youtube video full of typically inflated utica bullshit.
Why bother to open your small little mind. Your a chump. You can take your report and shove it up your ass. Taiwan Semi is making a big mistake. Huge mistake. They did not complete their fiduciary responsibility because they never talked to me. I have inside information of why 25 book smart people failed if they over looked Utica. Maybe you should hire at least one that has street smarts. It takes book smarts and street smarts to succeed in the Global economy and Utica has both. But your timid mind spirt and soul would never understand that.

Good day sir.
Utica Rocks

New Hartford, NY

#12 Jul 14, 2013
See ya there wrote:
<quoted text>Cool but your situation is even unhealthier: You LIVE there retard.
Your on Utica topic Lol. How does it feel the need to know what's going on here. Ass wipe. Q
New to Utica

New Hartford, NY

#13 Jul 14, 2013
The video was nicely done.
Gateway To The ADX LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#14 Jul 14, 2013
See ya there wrote:
<quoted text>Cool but your situation is even unhealthier: You LIVE there retard.
Cretin, I love it when you use "retard"! It makes you sound so sophisticated! I'm going to let you sniff my shorts fot that one!

Cliffy
Proud of ignorance

Hialeah, FL

#15 Jul 14, 2013
Utica Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Your on Utica topic Lol. How does it feel the need to know what's going on here. Ass wipe. Q
Whos the ass wipe now? If I need to know any trash info about utica I simply push a few buttons.
It's what you do when you got it like this.
So it was nice to see you scumbag racist utica cop family members wasting your day. What is it raining up there in tax and death state?
Proud of ignorance

Hialeah, FL

#16 Jul 14, 2013
New to Utica wrote:
The video was nicely done.
I see you don't know any production standards do ya? LOL!
Gateway To The ADX LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#17 Jul 14, 2013
Proud of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>I see you don't know any production standards do ya? LOL!
Cretin! You are the best! Keep on the stooooopid Oooooticans honey! You can lick my rectal leakage anytime!

Cliffy
Purple lame

Hialeah, FL

#18 Jul 14, 2013
Gateway To The ADX LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin! You are the best! Keep on the stooooopid Oooooticans honey! You can lick my rectal leakage anytime!
Cliffy
Have your mom Joan thewhore Murphy in North Utica lick it like when you were a kid.

Lord knows from the look of your needy personality she's been licking up your anal leakage all your life failureman.

That's why you're here.
Gateway To The ADX LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#19 Jul 14, 2013
Purple lame wrote:
<quoted text>Have your mom Joan thewhore Murphy in North Utica lick it like when you were a kid.
Lord knows from the look of your needy personality she's been licking up your anal leakage all your life failureman.
That's why you're here.
Keep telling them Cretin! You're brilliantly hilarious and it gets my pooper all squishy for you!

Cliffy
New to Utica

New Hartford, NY

#20 Jul 14, 2013
I enjoyed the boilermaker road race today. Lots of fun stuff to do. 30,000 people at the Saranac after party. Wow, this city knows how to have fun.
New to Utica

New Hartford, NY

#21 Jul 14, 2013
Was up in Old Forge camping out and water skiing yesterday. What a perfect weekend. Love being so close to the Adirondacks.
24 karat gold city again

New Hartford, NY

#22 Jul 16, 2013
These investors are smart. What's the old saying? Buy low sell high .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mega moo moo 18 min CNY Morality Police 20
Bad News A Comin' For Hervaghurtsatucci! 57 min Hervaghurtsatucci 1
Hermelonvagamatucci 1 hr Hervaghurtsatucci 16
Sex Clubs (Jun '10) 1 hr CNY Morality Police 48
Tazz Trolled: You should be DANCIN'! YEAH! 1 hr Moshing 7
Water Bill increase (Oct '14) 2 hr Names please 410
Water Board Rate Hike AGAIN 2 hr Who is on list 15
UPD Scott Berger 4 hr He can try 15

Utica Jobs

More from around the web