Women Who Bounce Between Guys

Women Who Bounce Between Guys

Posted in the Utica Forum

curious

Darien, CT

#1 Nov 27, 2013
Seems there's a lot of guys sharing the same piece of pie lately. What is it about these women who get certain needs met from a multiple suitors? Is this a new norm or has this been going on for decades?
Anon Ymous

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 27, 2013
Why shouldn't it be that way? Why can't both men AND women get what they need from different people? It's hard to find one person who meets all your needs without settling and making one priority at the expense of another. This BS about one man owning one woman and vice versa is just that: BS. We'd all be happier.
Parent

Whitesboro, NY

#3 Nov 27, 2013
Sounds logical. Then marriage should be abolished. No need, right. Happy Thanksgiving to all loved ones!
lmnssssss

Potsdam, NY

#4 Nov 27, 2013
They call women who bounce from one guy to another SLUTS! Happy STD's
Parent

Whitesboro, NY

#5 Nov 27, 2013
Sometimes they are called mom.
agree

Glenfield, NY

#6 Nov 27, 2013
I agree with you and men who go out with every girl are called scum.
Buzzer

Enfield, CT

#7 Nov 27, 2013
curious wrote:
Seems there's a lot of guys sharing the same piece of pie lately. What is it about these women who get certain needs met from a multiple suitors? Is this a new norm or has this been going on for decades?
It's common in the Mohawk Valley. The ratio of eligible post-college bachelors to single women is VERY high. Go to any local dating event, and you'll see %20-200 more single men than women. Total sausage fest here.

Traditionally the ratio is usually the other way around, but Utica is not a normal city/town/hamlet. If you go to Lava, you can tell which groups are from obviously Utica... there'll be two girls hanging out with 5 to 8 guys.

Also, lots of eligible young women have left the area or had gotten married early in life. It's a very small, narrow playing field here, and the women that have stayed have the option to jump quickly from guy to guy.
Desperate Dan

UK

#8 Nov 27, 2013
Buzzer wrote:
<quoted text> Also, lots of eligible young women have left the area or had gotten married early in life. It's a very small, narrow playing field here, and the women that have stayed have the option to jump quickly from guy to guy.
Look at the titles of most of the posts on the Utica Forum and you will understand why lots of eligible young women have left the area.
Need We Say More

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 27, 2013
Melissa.She'll share with her besties!
Tomatoe Pie

Albany, NY

#10 Nov 27, 2013
Buzzer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's common in the Mohawk Valley. The ratio of eligible post-college bachelors to single women is VERY high. Go to any local dating event, and you'll see %20-200 more single men than women. Total sausage fest here.
Traditionally the ratio is usually the other way around, but Utica is not a normal city/town/hamlet. If you go to Lava, you can tell which groups are from obviously Utica... there'll be two girls hanging out with 5 to 8 guys.
Also, lots of eligible young women have left the area or had gotten married early in life. It's a very small, narrow playing field here, and the women that have stayed have the option to jump quickly from guy to guy.
and in Richmondville all residents are senior citizens living on SSI
Buzzer

Enfield, CT

#11 Nov 27, 2013
Desperate Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the titles of most of the posts on the Utica Forum and you will understand why lots of eligible young women have left the area.
LOL!!:)
Yeah, I don't know why the young single guys can't move out and get on with their lives just as easily.(although I do know the ones that are stuck doing retail generally can't save enough to afford a move) The few that I know that have transferred out have gotten engaged within a year... apparently the "dating game" in Utica beats down the men so badly that the ones with enough initiative to leave end up racking up dates real quick with the nice ladies in other cities... with a large pool of women you don't have them jumping around from guy to guy and developing cluster-b personality disorders.
Tarnished Saint

Malone, NY

#12 Nov 27, 2013
I think they are also called social workers. You just do not understand. Yeah we do How..
Buzzer

Enfield, CT

#13 Nov 27, 2013
Tomatoe Pie wrote:
<quoted text>and in Richmondville all residents are senior citizens living on SSI
Haha... well Utica has that problem too... when you go out to a new place... it first starts off as the singles in their 20s and 30s come in... then maybe a few college folks from out of state... then suddenly a year later a good contingent of the crowd will get older with lots of diabetes, white hair, and wrinkles.

Thankfully THOSE women don't bounce from 20 year old guy to 20 year old guy. At least, not that I know of. You never know... Just when you think Utica lost all its dignity, you'll see something else that tells you that they discovered some hidden in a crevice... and they sent it immediately to the furnace.
bounce

Fulton, NY

#14 Nov 27, 2013
curious wrote:
Seems there's a lot of guys sharing the same piece of pie lately. What is it about these women who get certain needs met from a multiple suitors? Is this a new norm or has this been going on for decades?
well I screw my baby daddy only cause he good in bed. but hes a dope lazy can do anything around the house.so I just screw him bring him back home. but I got another guy I use to date that fixes things around the house like when I get mad and throw chairs at the wall he cam and patched the wall. he builds houses with his father but hes a drunk and cant get it up so what do I do I have need too. when I bought the furniture he went down and picked it up for me. saved me 150$ delivery fee.so hes good like.but a lot of the time he has no time for me. i don't see him for a week or so and anything he dose he has to tell his parents I mean whats up with that.?
nocturnal emissions

Albany, NY

#15 Nov 27, 2013
tell us more, bounce
midnight

Utica, NY

#16 Nov 27, 2013
why would you want to jump to one guy to another that is called sluts wrap it up !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NATIONAL ANTHEM the CONTROVERSY 7 min M A G A 1
NFL/NBA Players vs Trump 28 min So I guess 12
Gov Cuomo sends your tax dollars to aid Puerto ... 37 min willy 4
stand up for anthem 1 hr da raiders 1
nh football coach 1 hr da raiders 4
meals on wheels a SCAM 2 hr Salce 37
Mayor's Statement 2 hr Pay Attention 3
Swingers in Utica (Oct '12) Sat Fun times 42

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages