Proctor,Whitesboro and New Hartford Schools To Merge

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Heard the same

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2014
I was at the meeting last night. Definitely being discussed but not until 2016. Good money saving idea! Can't wait for all those Proctor boys to run rampid with those NH girls!
Mick

Danielson, CT

#3 Mar 26, 2014
There is absolutely no evidence anywhere to suggest this. You two are both liars. Scratch that. Proctor boys running rampant with NH girls? You belong in the nuthouse.
Lock them up

United States

#4 Mar 26, 2014
Mick wrote:
There is absolutely no evidence anywhere to suggest this. You two are both liars. Scratch that. Proctor boys running rampant with NH girls? You belong in the nuthouse.
Truth to the rumor but not until '17. With declining enrollments, especially in NH consolidation makes some sense. Those poor NH fathers that are now worrying about their daughters mingling with the non-desirables of Proctor.... Lock those girls up gentlemen!
Whitesboro Mom

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 26, 2014
They are talking about bussing our children to Proctor! I will not stand for that. I pay high taxes so I can stay away from that trash.
No worries

United States

#6 Mar 26, 2014
Whitesboro Mom wrote:
They are talking about bussing our children to Proctor! I will not stand for that. I pay high taxes so I can stay away from that trash.
Whitesboro will be the High School as it is actually larger than Proctor. NH and Proctor students will be bussed.

Perry Jr High in NH will be the middle school along won't Kennedy in North Utica from the initial plans I saw last night.
WTF

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 26, 2014
What the hell is going on??? When did all this get decided??
No decison

United States

#8 Mar 26, 2014
Just discussion among the powers that be at each school. Considering Nole went to Proctor he wouldn't have a problem merging the schools as he is an alum and is Panther proud! Whitesboro may take issue with it but doesn't matter NH and Proctor will merge and 2-3 years down the line Boro will fall in.
idiots

Utica, NY

#9 Mar 26, 2014
Yes, that makes perfect sense. Take the one decent high rated school district and merge it with the dump known as utica.

Youd have so many NH people moving out of town the loss of tax dollars from vacant properties would wipe out any savings from such a foolhardy venture.

How much crack have you smoked?
warrior

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 26, 2014
No worries wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitesboro will be the High School as it is actually larger than Proctor. NH and Proctor students will be bussed.
Perry Jr High in NH will be the middle school along won't Kennedy in North Utica from the initial plans I saw last night.
Time to buy land in clinton as everybody who can afford to leave NH will be looking for building lots in clinton!
Mick

Utica, NY

#11 Mar 26, 2014
No. There is NOTHING to suggest this is considered
City leeches

Utica, NY

#13 Mar 27, 2014
warrior wrote:
<quoted text> Time to buy land in clinton as everybody who can afford to leave NH will be looking for building lots in clinton!
You gotta go beyond Clinton. City political a hucksters will want that municipality too. They want it all. All the money that is.
New Hartford Cupcake Face

Carlisle, MA

#14 Mar 27, 2014
You all got this slightly backwards. Under Bob Nole NH enrollments have steadily dropped while the costs per student at NH has skyrocketed. In order to correct the situation Bob Nole wants to move students from crowded Proctor to NH where there is excess capacity. Nole needs the high enrollment numbers to keep the Federal and State aid $$$$$ coming in so he can increase NH teacher pay and benefits.
Potato hill

Whitesboro, NY

#15 Mar 27, 2014
Heard the same wrote:
I was at the meeting last night. Definitely being discussed but not until 2016. Good money saving idea! Can't wait for all those Proctor boys to run rampid with those NH girls!
Yeah just what we need those dumbasses from Proctor. The whole system in Utica is dysfunctional. But we do need janitors.
Never happen

Utica, NY

#17 Mar 27, 2014
You're never gonna put a bunch of gangster students from proctor into a nh school? There's isn't enough law enforcement to deal with it all.

You'd be better off telling us the area is getting a Ruby Tuesday or sowmthing.
youre all snobs

White Plains, NY

#18 Mar 27, 2014
If you think all the students at proctor are bad you are fools. Every school has it's share of delinquents. What makes you so high and mighty to think you and your kids live a stones throw from Utica's kids are better? Shame on you all.
whatever

Utica, NY

#19 Mar 27, 2014
Didn't a NH kid KILL his NH girlfriend a year ago??? and you call Proctor students delinquents??? lmao
dumb

Utica, NY

#20 Mar 27, 2014
This isn't even a little bit true. Somebody has way too much time on their hands.
Mick

Utica, NY

#21 Mar 27, 2014
whatever wrote:
Didn't a NH kid KILL his NH girlfriend a year ago??? and you call Proctor students delinquents??? lmao
1, how dare you, and 2, get your fkn facts right, they were BOTH GRADUATED
Never smart

Cobleskill, NY

#22 Mar 27, 2014
Mick wrote:
<quoted text>
1, how dare you, and 2, get your fkn facts right, they were BOTH GRADUATED
Exactly. They were in college elsewhere. What's next blaming a serial killers home high school for Their behavior. You people suck.
JoeP

Utica, NY

#23 Mar 27, 2014
If this merger were to happen, Utica kids would bring some much needed class to Whitesboro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robbery At West Utica Stewart's 21 min Irrelevant riggie 5
riggie feeling lonely without robert for holida... 23 min Irrelevant riggie 1
Total Newport Exposed 25 min stanely 2
Robert T Oliveira On Twitter 27 min LampPost 14
Bobby Oliveira vs Nick Searcy, this is too funny 31 min Tom 6
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 49 min Classy 292
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 58 min xsinman 50
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web