Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

In a way, they are correct. Flush a toilet ... watch it start to swirl .... see the center? That's Utica.
worse by the day

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Downstater wrote:
In a way, they are correct. Flush a toilet ... watch it start to swirl .... see the center? That's Utica.
Don't forget Annette Funicello and all the others who stayed one night too long!
Again

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Richard wrote:
Uticans actually believe that their little out-of-the-way dying Rust Belt city is the center of the universe. They will tell you that tourists come from all over the world to eat tomato pie, go to the zoo and drink urine beer in the brewery district. They list every time Utica has been mentioned in TV and movies like its their greatest achievement. Uticans are actually mentally ill enough to believe that the world revolves around them.
SOOO true

Since: Sep 13

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

I really wish they'd just take a giant bulldozer to the place.... I love when the older folks say Utica was once up and coming..... Yeah when ? Back when the Erie canal was still in use ? And horse and buggy was common sight in downtown? I find it hysterical that Utica politicians actually think the place is going somewhere positive.... Its great .... Someone in politics ought to start pushing for demolition , I mean it would be a temporary employment boom.... You could start with that friggin eyesore called the Hotel Utica.... The place is a shyt hole blow it up.....Oh and don't get used to the hockey team, it'll be a one and done in Utica....Half the city is on welfare and can't afford to go, the other half is either unemployed because there's no jobs around or they're scared shirtless if they have 4 beers at a hockey game they'll get a DWI on the way home..... That's the hysterical thing to... That DA Macnamara back in the day and probably still that goof used party like a rock star up in Waterville, drinkin driving smoking doobies , snortin lines.... What a joke....
Utica has long line on ass backwards politics and law enforcement....Its getting what it deserves a big shut of karma...
Nanotechnology Face

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Richard wrote:
Uticans actually believe that their little out-of-the-way dying Rust Belt city is the center of the universe. They will tell you that tourists come from all over the world to eat tomato pie, go to the zoo and drink urine beer in the brewery district. They list every time Utica has been mentioned in TV and movies like its their greatest achievement. Uticans are actually mentally ill enough to believe that the world revolves around them.
The "brewery district". Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

286 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Utica "College" needs "Sports Glory Dome!" 8 min uc comets fan 27
#Boilermaker2014 Watch for a Surprise! 18 min Utica - IViggerville NY 3
guess who 20 min Utica - IViggerville NY 4
Todays phony cops are the new ]\[igger! 22 min Utica - IViggerville NY 3
Lets Tell Everyone About Nano Utica -HaHaHaHa 30 min Utica - IViggerville NY 40
Time for FAILED "Chief" Williams UPD to SHOVE O... 41 min Utica - IViggerville NY 6
Sametta Shaw Lipiec 44 min one of the hurt 8
Homewreckers 3 hr one of the hurt 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search