Utica is the center of the universe

Utica is the center of the universe

Posted in the Utica Forum

Downstater

Utica, NY

#2 Sep 15, 2013
In a way, they are correct. Flush a toilet ... watch it start to swirl .... see the center? That's Utica.
worse by the day

Utica, NY

#3 Sep 15, 2013
Downstater wrote:
In a way, they are correct. Flush a toilet ... watch it start to swirl .... see the center? That's Utica.
Don't forget Annette Funicello and all the others who stayed one night too long!
Again

Utica, NY

#4 Sep 15, 2013
Richard wrote:
Uticans actually believe that their little out-of-the-way dying Rust Belt city is the center of the universe. They will tell you that tourists come from all over the world to eat tomato pie, go to the zoo and drink urine beer in the brewery district. They list every time Utica has been mentioned in TV and movies like its their greatest achievement. Uticans are actually mentally ill enough to believe that the world revolves around them.
SOOO true

Since: Sep 13

Utica, NY

#5 Sep 15, 2013
I really wish they'd just take a giant bulldozer to the place.... I love when the older folks say Utica was once up and coming..... Yeah when ? Back when the Erie canal was still in use ? And horse and buggy was common sight in downtown? I find it hysterical that Utica politicians actually think the place is going somewhere positive.... Its great .... Someone in politics ought to start pushing for demolition , I mean it would be a temporary employment boom.... You could start with that friggin eyesore called the Hotel Utica.... The place is a shyt hole blow it up.....Oh and don't get used to the hockey team, it'll be a one and done in Utica....Half the city is on welfare and can't afford to go, the other half is either unemployed because there's no jobs around or they're scared shirtless if they have 4 beers at a hockey game they'll get a DWI on the way home..... That's the hysterical thing to... That DA Macnamara back in the day and probably still that goof used party like a rock star up in Waterville, drinkin driving smoking doobies , snortin lines.... What a joke....
Utica has long line on ass backwards politics and law enforcement....Its getting what it deserves a big shut of karma...
Nanotechnology Face

Schenectady, NY

#6 Sep 15, 2013
Richard wrote:
Uticans actually believe that their little out-of-the-way dying Rust Belt city is the center of the universe. They will tell you that tourists come from all over the world to eat tomato pie, go to the zoo and drink urine beer in the brewery district. They list every time Utica has been mentioned in TV and movies like its their greatest achievement. Uticans are actually mentally ill enough to believe that the world revolves around them.
The "brewery district". Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers need to be drug tested ! 2 hr Megan 13
Don Trump is another Ed Hanna 2 hr combunder 26
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 3 hr Honest Babe 2,034
Does Oneida County need 2 County Buildings? 11 hr bananna 4
hillary clinton WILL be the next president 12 hr meo 38
God Loves you 12 hr cookcirasulo 1
Another home invasion 12 hr linc 28
Irish festival 13 hr What 7
Scampone realtors Sun Coldwell Banker Fan 4
More from around the web