First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Agree but

New York, NY

#25 Jul 16, 2013
FullSail wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are he had a gun is a park. Bad judgement? I would say that is the understatement of the day.
Agree bad judgement and what if the long rifle turns out to be a bb gun or a pellet gun? Again bad judgement, but also a 19 year old who was shooting the gun into the brush most likely shooting at birds or other non-human targets...
Doesnt Matter

Gouverneur, NY

#26 Jul 16, 2013
Agree but wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree bad judgement and what if the long rifle turns out to be a bb gun or a pellet gun? Again bad judgement, but also a 19 year old who was shooting the gun into the brush most likely shooting at birds or other non-human targets...
Still shouldn't have had a gun in a public park in a residential area, let alone been firing it.
Form

Little Falls, NY

#27 Jul 16, 2013
Doesnt Matter wrote:
<quoted text>Still shouldn't have had a gun in a public park in a residential area, let alone been firing it.
With the boilermaker stuff going on everyone was ready for the holacost. It was stupid to leave ones house with any hint of having a weapon in any form.
Yep

Marcy, NY

#28 Jul 16, 2013
Doesnt Matter wrote:
<quoted text>Still shouldn't have had a gun in a public park in a residential area, let alone been firing it.
Agree, but 19 year olds do not always use the best judgment. As a previous poster said, the police were most likely on high alert because of the Boilermaker and killed what may have been an innocent teen who was using bad judgment... This is just an opinion. I guess we need to wait and see what all the facts identify...
eyetie

Utica, NY

#29 Jul 16, 2013
I think Jesse was a twin--has a brother named jared--i remember them from elementary school--he never caused any trouble
LiveFromMomsBase ment

Syracuse, NY

#30 Jul 16, 2013
Hey I'm out in the baseball park still waiting for a 40 something lady on meds to give me a lap dance like that kid got last year... Stupid kids, you called the police on her - shoulda called me!
Truth

United States

#31 Jul 16, 2013
Tear gas would have worked. Jessie was never seen pointing his gun at anyone nor at the officer.

Although, situations that have occurred prior to this event & largely one that occurred shortly after, people were shooting at other people as well as shooting at the officers, but the officers used tear gas & put the suspects in custody safely.

Questionable actions by the UPD.
Suicide=Hell

United States

#32 Jul 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
Tear gas would have worked. Jessie was never seen pointing his gun at anyone nor at the officer.

Although, situations that have occurred prior to this event & largely one that occurred shortly after, people were shooting at other people as well as shooting at the officers, but the officers used tear gas & put the suspects in custody safely.

Questionable actions by the UPD.
Yeah, tear gas would have stopped him from blowing a gaping hole in his chest. And I'm sure the responding officers are all equipped with tear gas. Great idea though Mr Monday Morning Quarterback. Now go watch another movie to come up with some more Hollywood theatrical tactics. Maybe they could have zip-lined in from above and snatched his weapon right out of his hand
Go away

Boston, MA

#36 Jul 16, 2013
DD Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>And your statement right here confirms lots of us whites act like savages too.
What kind of normal person sits around all worked up about such stupid bullshit? Can you say "emotionally needy" and "disgruntled"?
Start worrying about your own lives. In case you didn't notice your whole area is kind of a joke socially, sophistication-wise, and economically.
The longer the general population there continues to display gross immaturity (35 year old cny people act like they are 18) and the longer you people continue to trade and talk in pointless hate and misplaced self-blame not a single person from outside your area will care to speak to you people or do anything positive for you.
Example- The race posts at the upd site and other places caused the EDGE site to lose the biggest semiconductor investor group in the world, backed by Apple to run away from you. How do I know? See my above remark about how you need to make us WANT to help and speak positively about you redneck hillbillies.
Unless you work to improve yourselves, your kids will also likely never get out, and your world there will never improve and therefore your kids will have to work in public sector lazy slob jobs for life and end up like you hating people on a tv thousands of miles away.
I blame the sad education and social system there you should work to change it because obviously the hole you people have dug yourselves is now a huge problem and you all don't seem to be able to grapple with the concept of self-improvment.
Wouldn't it be nice if you could clean yourselves up, stop having everyone in he area talk like racist cavemen from ArkinHaw and soon your kids may have something to make life worth living?
It seems like you people long ago stopped caring if basically 99% of the people you meet from outside that region look at all of you for the racist, complainant dingholes you are? Did you think the squalid upstate ny overtaxed life you are forced to live there came about by accident? For people who have genetic predisposition from self-esteem to bragging and over hyping everything and making all the grandiose claims like utica has become known for. Utica's greatest claim is bragging substandard subjects into the stratosphere.
If you're all so worried about people seeing how screwed up you are you should work on it. Big business and money AVOID stupid loud bullshitter people.
You are truly a sociopath. Do you ever leave this site? every post is the same dribble filled with typos, run on sentences, and written at a second grade level. unless there is an army of people that love adjectives but hate utica, this is clearly the same person. Turn the computer off for once, go outside and be happy, because it has to be really boring writing this same trash every five minutes....
Summer

Sherburne, NY

#37 Jul 16, 2013
Prayers for his family
Say say

Hialeah, FL

#38 Jul 16, 2013
Truth hurt? Take awaty your distractions and you still have no reply. I bet you were that kind of kid tht used to scream when they poured medicine down your throat as a kid.
Go away wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly a sociopath. Do you ever leave this site? every post is the same dribble filled with typos, run on sentences, and written at a second grade level. unless there is an army of people that love adjectives but hate utica, this is clearly the same person. Turn the computer off for once, go outside and be happy, because it has to be really boring writing this same trash every five minutes....
heard

Syracuse, NY

#39 Jul 17, 2013
"thugs, gangsterz where harassing him"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 6 min Decisions 115
ghetto MOST DISGUSTING BROKEN ECONOMIC FAILURE ... 17 min No Wegmans 4 Fatso 35
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 18 min No Wegmans 4 Fatso 145
vernon downs 21 min lost my money there 1
she BOON HURTS BABY AT ILLEGAL DAYCARE 21 min Pipe dreams 5
name AFRICAN MOON LANDING YEARS LMAO 23 min Pipe dreams 1
ooo THE AFRICAN AIRCRAFT CARRIER THE WOMBAT 2 24 min Pipe dreams 1
Claudia Bad Mouthing 41 min Claudia already won 32
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 57 min In Utero 57
Dr. Talarico Married to LaBella's Cousin (Jun '09) 8 hr Newsy 88