COPS ARE CRIMINALS Part 6 "PETE DINARDO"

COPS ARE CRIMINALS Part 6 "PETE DINARDO"

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
SMFH

Hamilton, NY

#1 Feb 14, 2012
I have had several requests to post about more local Police and Officers, so hear goes! Today on our Wall of Shame we discuss Peter Dinardo. A local Correctional Officer who has been employed with the Dept for over 20 years! Peter was arrested for Selling Steroids to an undercover informant. After he was arrested they conducted a search of his home, where they found a quantity of cocaine! He worked as a transport Officer for MANY years! He would bring prisoners in front of the Very Judge that he was ironically brought before after being arrested! I'd say conflict of interest, but this is Oneida County so who cares. Well the Judge, Judge Donalty I might add dismissed all charges of the Main grounds that the informant was not a believable witness. I thought it was up to the Jury to decide that. I would love to see how many cases Judge Donalty has thrown out because of the Informants being unreliable. I would bet VERY, VERY few, but since he was a Prison guard maybe he thought he'd throw Peter a Bone and do the guy a Solid! I say it is corruption at it's finest! Not only should he have been brought before a neutral Judge! He should have been convicted and sent to Prison! I mean they still found cocaine at his house even without the Steroids! I can only assume another technicality was used an since teh Judge ruled the charges dismisse dthat all warrants obtained from said information and search results were also mute. So what happened to Peter Dinardo? Well of course he is working back at the Prison!! To finish his 25 years and retire! Oh I might add he was suspended for for around a year and a half. So of course an accused (guilty) I might add was payed for his time out, of taxpayer dollars! So he was payed roughly $80,000 probably more and was able to sit home and do nothing. Now he is Guarding other people liek himself (SCUMBAG DRUG DEALERS)! I noticed he has gotten kinda out of shape since he put the Steroids down. I'm sure he's waiting for the Urine tests now! What a County we live in!! The Judge who for years say Peter bring in Prisoners EVERYDAY! Gets to Preside over him!!?? The Assitant DA Garrmone whos own Brother was arrested for Rape and Of course the Charges were dropped to a misdemeanor an he doesn't have to register as a SEX OFFENDER! WOW! That is a WHOLE other story !What a Cluster F**K this is!! There you have it Ladies and Gentlemen! ONEIDA COUNTY CORRUPTION AT IT's FINEST!! SICKENING!!!

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Oneida-County -...
http://www.wktv.com/news/local/85215202.html
Yup

United States

#3 Feb 14, 2012
Should be interesting how long you keep doing this before. Somebody stops it. The info is great for as long as it lasts
SMFH

Hamilton, NY

#4 Feb 14, 2012
NOt posting anything untrue! Just my and alot of others opinions! These Criminals behind the badge need to be exposed!
johnnymear

Dover, DE

#5 Feb 14, 2012
SMFH, great stuff, I think everyone knows the police are corrupt and criminals, now how can we fix this, I wish I had the answer.
SMFH

Hamilton, NY

#7 Feb 14, 2012
johnnymear wrote:
SMFH, great stuff, I think everyone knows the police are corrupt and criminals, now how can we fix this, I wish I had the answer.
All we can do Johnny is to talk about it and expose them for their true nature. Obviously his morals are corrupt.H eswears an oath to Protect & to Serve!! Not to Protect Serve , sell drugs and Break whatever laws He ses fit. Steroids to me are not that serious, but that is not the point! The point is they are AGAINST the law!! How many people are sitting in jail because of not very serious charges? While he again gets to Protect & Serve, I ask who is going to protect us from him??
Yup

United States

#8 Feb 14, 2012
Bad cops give the good ones a bad name! Yet they seem to All stick together. And it's funny how they talk about internal affairs policing them yet its ok for them to police us
Sheriffs Office

Whitesboro, NY

#9 Feb 14, 2012
SMFH wrote:
I have had several requests to post about more local Police and Officers, so hear goes! Today on our Wall of Shame we discuss Peter Dinardo. A local Correctional Officer who has been employed with the Dept for over 20 years! Peter was arrested for Selling Steroids to an undercover informant. After he was arrested they conducted a search of his home, where they found a quantity of cocaine! He worked as a transport Officer for MANY years! He would bring prisoners in front of the Very Judge that he was ironically brought before after being arrested! I'd say conflict of interest, but this is Oneida County so who cares. Well the Judge, Judge Donalty I might add dismissed all charges of the Main grounds that the informant was not a believable witness. I thought it was up to the Jury to decide that. I would love to see how many cases Judge Donalty has thrown out because of the Informants being unreliable. I would bet VERY, VERY few, but since he was a Prison guard maybe he thought he'd throw Peter a Bone and do the guy a Solid! I say it is corruption at it's finest! Not only should he have been brought before a neutral Judge! He should have been convicted and sent to Prison! I mean they still found cocaine at his house even without the Steroids! I can only assume another technicality was used an since teh Judge ruled the charges dismisse dthat all warrants obtained from said information and search results were also mute. So what happened to Peter Dinardo? Well of course he is working back at the Prison!! To finish his 25 years and retire! Oh I might add he was suspended for for around a year and a half. So of course an accused (guilty) I might add was payed for his time out, of taxpayer dollars! So he was payed roughly $80,000 probably more and was able to sit home and do nothing. Now he is Guarding other people liek himself (SCUMBAG DRUG DEALERS)! I noticed he has gotten kinda out of shape since he put the Steroids down. I'm sure he's waiting for the Urine tests now! What a County we live in!! The Judge who for years say Peter bring in Prisoners EVERYDAY! Gets to Preside over him!!?? The Assitant DA Garrmone whos own Brother was arrested for Rape and Of course the Charges were dropped to a misdemeanor an he doesn't have to register as a SEX OFFENDER! WOW! That is a WHOLE other story !What a Cluster F**K this is!! There you have it Ladies and Gentlemen! ONEIDA COUNTY CORRUPTION AT IT's FINEST!! SICKENING!!!
http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Oneida-County -...
http://www.wktv.com/news/local/85215202.html
Your Going down!
disgusted

Danvers, MA

#10 Feb 14, 2012
Crooked cops in Oneida County go figure ?!
Just saying

Lake Placid, NY

#11 Feb 14, 2012
Actually, while I agree with the premises of this thread regarding police and judicial corruption here in Oneida County, you're missing a huge point.

In the cafe of the gentleman you reference, his civil rights were violated because there was no warrant issued that justified the search despite what was found.

Be thankful, we all have civil liberties. There are many law makers who would like to take them away and turn our country into a jack boot thug police state.

Also, be thankful to the civil rights lawyers who
work hard to protect our freedoms. Theses architects of justice are consistently retaliated against by those within their own profession for exposing the truth and upholding our Constitution.

In all, I agree 100% with your message, just don't ever forget the sacrifices our founding fathers made to protect future generations. In no way shape or form do I condone drugs. However, if someone wants to use them, so be it. If someone wants to sell them, so be it. Drug laws are stupid and only exist not to protect the citizens, but rather to serve a never ending money pit for a failed war. This is how those feeding off the system stay employed.

Just think before you post, and think about why laws are passed. The truth is, we are often told they are in our best interest, but in reality they exist to justify an out of control government that has far exceeded it's intended size, scope, and usefulness.



Just saying

Lake Placid, NY

#12 Feb 14, 2012
case
SMFH

Hamilton, NY

#13 Feb 14, 2012
Just saying wrote:
Actually, while I agree with the premises of this thread regarding police and judicial corruption here in Oneida County, you're missing a huge point.
In the cafe of the gentleman you reference, his civil rights were violated because there was no warrant issued that justified the search despite what was found.
Be thankful, we all have civil liberties. There are many law makers who would like to take them away and turn our country into a jack boot thug police state.
Also, be thankful to the civil rights lawyers who
work hard to protect our freedoms. Theses architects of justice are consistently retaliated against by those within their own profession for exposing the truth and upholding our Constitution.
In all, I agree 100% with your message, just don't ever forget the sacrifices our founding fathers made to protect future generations. In no way shape or form do I condone drugs. However, if someone wants to use them, so be it. If someone wants to sell them, so be it. Drug laws are stupid and only exist not to protect the citizens, but rather to serve a never ending money pit for a failed war. This is how those feeding off the system stay employed.
Just think before you post, and think about why laws are passed. The truth is, we are often told they are in our best interest, but in reality they exist to justify an out of control government that has far exceeded it's intended size, scope, and usefulness.
I did think quite extensively. The fact remains, my views on drugs are irrelevant! They are against the law. I wonder how many other cases in the last 10 years Donalty has thrown out to similiar circumstances. Also they did not find his rights were violated, the Judge found the Witness unbelievable! BIG DIFFERENCE!! The witness was not to be beleived , therefore the warrants issued from the information provided from such witness because null and void! This thread had NOTHIGN to do with the Constitution. NOTHING! It has to do with Criminals being in placed of Authority within our culture. The fact that he new the Judge for God knows how many years and teh fact that it all played out so perfectly seems VERY suspect to me!! The constitution is Great! The fact that we have a DRUG DEALER working at the Oneida County Jail, guarding inmates that have commited the same crimes is a travesty!!Hypocracy at it's finest! Argue the Constitution and its Ammendments all you like , but you might better argue tehm with someone who has a problem with them. My only problem are Criminal Police that hide behind the Badge!! They know who they are!! The Good Ones!! Keep up the Good work!
On the Money

Syracuse, NY

#14 Feb 14, 2012
No other words for Peter Dinardo other than douche bag and the epitome of a tool! What a goof!
Just saying

Lake Placid, NY

#15 Feb 14, 2012
SMFH wrote:
<quoted text>I did think quite extensively. The fact remains, my views on drugs are irrelevant! They are against the law. I wonder how many other cases in the last 10 years Donalty has thrown out to similiar circumstances. Also they did not find his rights were violated, the Judge found the Witness unbelievable! BIG DIFFERENCE!! The witness was not to be beleived , therefore the warrants issued from the information provided from such witness because null and void! This thread had NOTHIGN to do with the Constitution. NOTHING! It has to do with Criminals being in placed of Authority within our culture. The fact that he new the Judge for God knows how many years and teh fact that it all played out so perfectly seems VERY suspect to me!! The constitution is Great! The fact that we have a DRUG DEALER working at the Oneida County Jail, guarding inmates that have commited the same crimes is a travesty!!Hypocracy at it's finest! Argue the Constitution and its Ammendments all you like , but you might better argue tehm with someone who has a problem with them. My only problem are Criminal Police that hide behind the Badge!! They know who they are!! The Good Ones!! Keep up the Good work!
I can agree with you on this. You make many valid points here. I'm glad to see that you believe in protecting the rights of ordinary citizens. As for hypocrisy, you couldn't have said it better.
beautiful

AOL

#16 Feb 14, 2012
what prison does he work at???
county card

Cortland, NY

#17 Feb 14, 2012
What's you going to do when they come for you !!!!!

CRY!!!!!!!!!!
pissed off

Danvers, MA

#18 Feb 14, 2012
Get him the hell out of there!
JUSTICE IS SERVED

Hamilton, NY

#19 Feb 14, 2012
ONEIDA COUNTY JAIL... Different from Prison but I know COPS like to knitpick! Unless there Snorting coke or doing Roids! Then they don't care about the little things!
Names please

Syracuse, NY

#21 Feb 14, 2012
I keep reading about all these cops snorting cocaine, but can anyone name any active cops snorting cocaine?
wait

United States

#22 Feb 14, 2012
Does anybody know any active cops or correction officers taking steroids?
Oh my god

United States

#23 Feb 14, 2012
Wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch out for your daughters 27 min Pygmy Orange 2
Former Oneida County Legislator changes party 36 min RINOs everywhere 1
Sama Nano Announcement Different Year 37 min Dunkin donuts 3
DRUMPF is a FAILURE, suck it up 46 min Trump said its Ri... 1
Obama flees back to Kenya as wire-tapping and t... 1 hr Hans 7
100 million for 300 jobs 1 hr Tums 23
Nano-same announcement 1 hr O no 3
New hartford is the new east utica 2 hr Human Landfill 157
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 2 hr Real Rubics Cube 934
Two Utica cops beat up 15 year kid on Albany st... 2 hr kinetic kat 25
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL. 3 hr Whitetey Nano Fail 56

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages