Abbotsford Newspaper About The Heat M...
Really

Herkimer, NY

#34 Mar 25, 2013
Whitesboro Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet glens falls got a team during these tough economic times in NYS. the deal is fine. The team is coming.
Tell it to the Mayans, loser. Aren't you the moron who brags about being a used car salesman? lol lol lol
Really

Herkimer, NY

#36 Mar 25, 2013
Proud of your position:) As a used car salesman:) And YOU make fun of THIS COMMUNITY???
Too, too, funny!!!!
Whitesboro Prison

United States

#37 Mar 25, 2013
Really wrote:
Proud of your position:) As a used car salesman:) And YOU make fun of THIS COMMUNITY???
Too, too, funny!!!!
Actually I manage a used car department of a very nice dealership. All of the sales people earn at least 70k a year and me more. I know it's hard for you to comprehend...we in the automotive sales business like it that way. Lol. Just keep in mind the next time you buy a car the salespeople are laughing at your finance app and credit report behind closed doors. Lol
Really

Herkimer, NY

#38 Mar 25, 2013
Whitesboro Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I manage a used car department of a very nice dealership. All of the sales people earn at least 70k a year and me more. I know it's hard for you to comprehend...we in the automotive sales business like it that way. Lol. Just keep in mind the next time you buy a car the salespeople are laughing at your finance app and credit report behind closed doors. Lol
Laughing is what I am doing right now, at you. You would think that those numbers should impress someone; you have no idea whom you are addressing:) you assume everyone must walk into a dealership and fill out an app in order to obtain a vehicle. How simply pedestrian of you. So typical of one who serves the public. You do amuse me.
Whitesboro Is A Dump

Waltham, MA

#39 Mar 25, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing is what I am doing right now, at you. You would think that those numbers should impress someone; you have no idea whom you are addressing:) you assume everyone must walk into a dealership and fill out an app in order to obtain a vehicle. How simply pedestrian of you. So typical of one who serves the public. You do amuse me.
Well you can "laugh" all you want but the reality is over 85 percent of customers finance their cars. I work at a luxury dealership in a pretty affluent area and that number is just about right. Remember leasing a car is financing it. And quite frankly, I don't care who I'm "addressing". Are you the same guy that talks about trading a car every two years?
Rensselaer Marion trash

Manlius, NY

#40 Mar 25, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she is a welfare loser.

He/she doesn't have a job.

He/she never lived in clifton.

He/she lives in a welfare section 8 dump in Albany.

It's actually so stupid, it knows noting about a cell phone.

Tell him how you own Las Vegas, his/her brain can't function like real people.
Really

Herkimer, NY

#41 Mar 25, 2013
Whitesboro Is A Dump wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you can "laugh" all you want but the reality is over 85 percent of customers finance their cars. I work at a luxury dealership in a pretty affluent area and that number is just about right. Remember leasing a car is financing it. And quite frankly, I don't care who I'm "addressing". Are you the same guy that talks about trading a car every two years?
You really have no clue. Again you assume. Trading cars is something left for people like you; you are so oblivious to those who live far above what you are able to fathom.
Truth

Herkimer, NY

#42 Mar 26, 2013
Whitesboro Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet glens falls got a team during these tough economic times in NYS. the deal is fine. The team is coming.
Isn't Glens Falls is currently looking for a team to replace the one they have when the contract runs out after this year?

Glens Falls also has a larger venue and a long term fan base. Glens Falls encompasses the Saratoga area where it can be argued there is more money and political clout.

This deals to my mind is obviously somehow contingent on the state budget. We will have our answer when the budget passes. If there is money for this at the same time we are seeing all of the cuts we are seeing in public sector employment and services I would hope that the public at large is smart and engaged enough to send a message about how stupid an idea like this is.
Whitesboro Prisons

Troy, NY

#43 Mar 26, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't Glens Falls is currently looking for a team to replace the one they have when the contract runs out after this year?
Glens Falls also has a larger venue and a long term fan base. Glens Falls encompasses the Saratoga area where it can be argued there is more money and political clout.
This deals to my mind is obviously somehow contingent on the state budget. We will have our answer when the budget passes. If there is money for this at the same time we are seeing all of the cuts we are seeing in public sector employment and services I would hope that the public at large is smart and engaged enough to send a message about how stupid an idea like this is.
The New York State budge has nothing to do with anything.
Whitesboro Prisons

Troy, NY

#44 Mar 26, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have no clue. Again you assume. Trading cars is something left for people like you; you are so oblivious to those who live far above what you are able to fathom.
Oblivious? Please. I deal with the public every single day in the car business. Please save your snooty know everything attitude for another topic you have no clue about.
Really

Herkimer, NY

#45 Mar 26, 2013
Whitesboro Prisons wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblivious? Please. I deal with the public every single day in the car business. Please save your snooty know everything attitude for another topic you have no clue about.
Attitude? No, I have a life style which I enjoy, and which you could never aspire to as someone who spends their life serving the public in the used car business, of all things. You act as though it is something to be proud of. REALLY:)
Whitesboro Prisons

Troy, NY

#46 Mar 26, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Attitude? No, I have a life style which I enjoy, and which you could never aspire to as someone who spends their life serving the public in the used car business, of all things. You act as though it is something to be proud of. REALLY:)
It is actually and it pays quite well.
WELFARE UTICA34

Manlius, NY

#47 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey welfare, have you lied to this thread, did you tell them how you're a MGR of a used car dealer.

Now welfare, explain why your IP at work changed the same day as your home, they know you're a welfare loser.

So you modded your iphone to pickup a signal 100 miles away.

ROLOLOLOLOLOL ROLOLOLOLOLOL ROLOLOLOLOLOL ROLOLOLOLOLOLO ROLOLOL

Whitesboro Prisons

Troy, NY

#48 Mar 26, 2013
Actually I am and have. Its a good job. Hows the Whitesboro prisons?
Really

Herkimer, NY

#49 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea of the public perception of your chosen field? Proud?
You can't be serious.
Whitesboro Prisons

Troy, NY

#50 Mar 26, 2013
And actually now thatI read your statement...my IP was never the same at home as work retard. It may have said my location but it didn't say an IP. Clifton Park is big enough to have 35,000 people...over half the size of Utica...10 times the size of trashville Whitesboro.

Hows the prison today?
Whitesboro Prisons

Troy, NY

#51 Mar 26, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea of the public perception of your chosen field? Proud?
You can't be serious.
I don't care about the public perception of my job...I care about money and the perception actually helps us. Do you think lawyers care about their perception? Do you think politicians care about their perception?
WELFARE UTICA34

Manlius, NY

#52 Mar 26, 2013
So the welfare clown new story.

Today he was told not to use the company computer.

Which he in fact has proven he was using it, or in his mind.

So welfare why was your home the same as the computer at work.

Why now have you shown over three different IP address, not actual IP just what the terminal picks up.

Pretending to be a real person with a job and live in a million dollar home.

Putting down town's that aren't crime scum like where you live.

So welfare what's it like when everyone knows what a loser welfare lying piece of trash you are.

Never mind, you don't care mom raised scum. From scum.
Whitesboro Prisons

Troy, NY

#53 Mar 26, 2013
WELFARE UTICA34 wrote:
So the welfare clown new story.
Today he was told not to use the company computer.
Which he in fact has proven he was using it, or in his mind.
So welfare why was your home the same as the computer at work.
Why now have you shown over three different IP address, not actual IP just what the terminal picks up.
Pretending to be a real person with a job and live in a million dollar home.
Putting down town's that aren't crime scum like where you live.
So welfare what's it like when everyone knows what a loser welfare lying piece of trash you are.
Never mind, you don't care mom raised scum. From scum.
You truly live in a fantasy world trash. My home network is not the same as my work network idiot. You truly are mentally retarded. No wonder why the Utica region is laughed at by everyone else in the state...actually country. Its a fu cking punch line.
WELFARE UTICA34

Manlius, NY

#54 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You truly live in a fantasy world trash. My home network is not the same as my work network idiot. You truly are mentally retarded. No wonder why the Utica region is laughed at by everyone else in the state...actually country. Its a fu cking punch line.
Oh really welfare, for three weeks you have shown Clifton at work and at home, day and night, just like your welfare mouth telling everyone how you live there because your loaded from your welfare job.

There weeks scum, day and night same address, CLIFTON.

Have proof scum.

Tell everyone again how all your address changed at the same time, home, work, they need to laugh at welfare trash.

ROLOL

Tell them how you install PDNET for no reason, ROLOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proctor graduation 21 min hahaha 26
Js auto aka jason Shultz 35 min Rat 17
5 Guys Opening in North Utica 45 min show the beef 8
Kayak on the Canal 1 hr Boat 1
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) 1 hr poor management a... 107
breaking news SHOTS FIRED MOONCRICKETS READY FO... 1 hr stick toss 3
he an sheboons SET PUPPIES ON FIRE GET 50 YEARS 1 hr chuck wood 96
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 1 hr Welfare Wendy 67
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 1 hr look at that 26
rob esche getting divorced 2 hr William 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages