Abbotsford Newspaper About The Heat M...

Abbotsford Newspaper About The Heat Moving

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Utica34

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Seeing the puck go in the giant hole of the net fills me with memories of mom.

Utica34
Level 4

Albany, NY

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
Seeing the puck go in the giant hole of the net fills me with memories of mom.
Whitesboro trash.

Utica34
Level 4

Albany, NY

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Heat ownership went from denying this a few weeks ago to now declining comment. Hmmm....lol
Utica34

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 20, 2013
I know what will never be declined, mom gumming me.

Utica34
Level 4

Albany, NY

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
I know what will never be declined, mom gumming me.
Whitesboro trash.
Utica34

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
http://www.abbynews.com/news/1 99065291.html
One super mask is what i need when washing mom, now stench burning my eyes.

Utica34
Level 4

Albany, NY

#10 Mar 20, 2013
Bump in case you missed it.
UTC34

Gouverneur, NY

#11 Mar 20, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
Bump in case you missed it.
Numb nuts.

Utica34
Level 4

Albany, NY

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Back to the top in case you missed it.
Utica34

Utica, NY

#15 Mar 20, 2013
Each time I think about those scabs on mom's thighs, I get home sick when at work scrubbing pans.

Utica34
Level 4

Albany, NY

#16 Mar 20, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
Each time I think about those scabs on mom's thighs, I get home sick when at work scrubbing pans.
Whitesboro trash.
Utica34

Utica, NY

#17 Mar 20, 2013
UTC34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Numb nuts.
One super mask is what i need when washing mom, now stench burning my eyes.
Truth

Herkimer, NY

#22 Mar 22, 2013
I'm betting there is a contingency. That contingency being public financing. The legislature votes on the state budget tomorrow so we'll have to see if taxayer money is coming from there for this.

I'll say it again and I'll keep on saying it. Any politician who suggests any public money for an AHL team while at the same time our schools are cutting teachers/programs, our infrastruture is failing and our roads are deteriorating because there is no money to fix them has got to be out of their mind and does not deserve to serve.

We'll see.
Truth This

New Hartford, NY

#23 Mar 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
I'm betting there is a contingency. That contingency being public financing. The legislature votes on the state budget tomorrow so we'll have to see if taxayer money is coming from there for this.
I'll say it again and I'll keep on saying it. Any politician who suggests any public money for an AHL team while at the same time our schools are cutting teachers/programs, our infrastruture is failing and our roads are deteriorating because there is no money to fix them has got to be out of their mind and does not deserve to serve.
We'll see.
And I'll say again no matter WHO is in office those things you wish for will NEVER happen. They can say and promise what you want to hear just to get elected...but when they're in it's a different story. It's the same shit year-after-year no matter if you're White, Black, Republican or Democrat.

So I say f*ck it, bring me an AHL team at least. At least there I can sit down and actually SEE what I'm paying for.
i agree

Hartford, CT

#24 Mar 22, 2013
Truth This wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'll say again no matter WHO is in office those things you wish for will NEVER happen. They can say and promise what you want to hear just to get elected...but when they're in it's a different story. It's the same shit year-after-year no matter if you're White, Black, Republican or Democrat.
So I say f*ck it, bring me an AHL team at least. At least there I can sit down and actually SEE what I'm paying for.
AMEN BROTHER !
truth

Berlin, CT

#26 Mar 22, 2013
Truth This wrote:
<quoted text>
So I say f*ck it, bring me an AHL team at least. At least there I can sit down and oactually SEE what I'm paying for.
real funny,but true.
ralphie

Herkimer, NY

#29 Mar 24, 2013
Whitesboro Trash wrote:
Bump so you can read this is not just some "utica rumor".
I prefer clifton park rumour.
ralphie

Herkimer, NY

#31 Mar 24, 2013
27 other cities report rumour of AHL hockey sightings in Utica area. Games to be played at local prison so Whitesboro Trash can attend; he is a resident, you see.
Truth

Herkimer, NY

#32 Mar 25, 2013
Truth This wrote:
<quoted text>
While it's true that this has been going on forever the thing that is different is the financial situation that all of New York and this area in particular finds itself in. It is worse than ever before and headed south. The state has a $64 billion cumulative debt and businesses along with educated and wealthy people are leaving. At the same time promises have been made to public sector unions and to social sevices recipients that just can't be sustained. What's happening right now is that "Peter is being robbed to pay Paul". Services are being cut and people are losing their job. That helps in the short term but the math of this is going to catch up. When that happens we will be something akin to a third world country asking the federal government(our fellow US taxpaters really) for a bailout..

So yes, it has always been this way but the math is what will force change and there is nothing that the people or their representatives in Albany are going to be able to do about that.

Does it really seem like taxpayer money should be spent on a hockey team? Have you ever heard the sauing about Nero fiddling while Rome burned? That is what we are doing if we stand for taxpayer funds being used for the Aud improvements to accomodate an AHL team. Especially a team that has a history of taking what they can get and them moving on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitch Ford / Nick Tuyyle (Sep '11) 14 min nincan303 18
Trans news reporter Zoe calls men little boys 22 min Truther 2
Michelle Obama is a transgender 27 min Vladimir 1
Asian masseuse 47 min Happy ending 1
Enamint Domain 52 min Exlax 3
MV HS Gaining popularity and ALL wants the HOSP... 53 min Grace 4
trump 2020 54 min Stormy Mcdougal 13
NH SAT Scores 1 hr Have at it 39
Name the drug addict hookers in the Utica area 2 hr Jman 34
Divorce Lawyers Who Incite Conflict Part 2 2 hr Fran 79