Whitesboro High School Sorority
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
haters gonna hate

Cortland, NY

#91 Aug 8, 2012
anyone who has to join a sorority (or a frat) to feel special is special alright. shortbus special. the kind who "peak" in high school and work in service jobs after graduation lol
what

Manlius, NY

#92 Aug 8, 2012
whitesboro wrote:
i was in it a few years ago and i did what i was TOLD.anything and everything including pleasuring a senior boy as his girlfriend watched.
If you really did that then you are stupid.
whitesboro is so lame

Cortland, NY

#93 Aug 8, 2012
really who cares about the sorostitues. wboro is always trying to act special like they're New Hartford or something
Talia

Utica, NY

#94 Aug 11, 2012
I'm in a whitesboro sorority you guys are all fking retarded all we do is join so when we are seniors we have freshman get us stuff..on the real
wboro

Whitesboro, NY

#95 Oct 30, 2012
I'm in ke this year, there's another sorority too, ABG. There's nobody really in it. It's said to be for the "wannabes" but I don't believe in all the high school social class mumbo jumbo. It's really just innocent fun. You dress up silly for a week and bring small things for your big sis and senior boyfriend like an arnold palmer or something. Besides hell week, you have about 2 or 3 out of school functions: bid night, the tea, and maybe hell night. It all happens during football season, and after it's all over, you don't do anything until you're a senior. That's it. Just some good ole fun and a good way to get acquainted with seniors. Might've been bad way back when, but as of now, that's all it is. I still don't understand why teacher are SO against it, but I guess that's just me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not All Nazis Are Bad 8 min WW II Ones Were 34
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 13 min Claryce Mellerop 68
Looking for best place to meet gay males 19 min MUDSHARK 2 3
Whats with samantha colossimo testa again 26 min Utica resident 1
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 31 min Oh Well 500
bn SHEBOON APES TIP OVER CONFEDERATE STATUE 39 min MUDSHARKS 0 IQ 16
Hillary 2020 41 min Council 6
Who remembers - Leather bottle, Friar's Inn, Bo... (Aug '08) 1 hr Uncle Warren 244
Stay Away from these Contractors 1 hr MUDSHARKS 0 IQ 32

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages