Whitesboro High School Sorority
Jerk

Nedrow, NY

#24 Dec 19, 2009
Marcy mom wrote:
Been there and loved it!! Miss the ole high school days soooooo fun!
Hey Honey! still watin for that hummer, whats up? When I have you please be nude except for the North Face Jacket.
Marcy mom

Frisco, TX

#25 Dec 19, 2009
Jerk wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Honey! still watin for that hummer, whats up? When I have you please be nude except for the North Face Jacket.
Your a loser!!! Let your boyfriend take care of you!
Ramboni

Oneida, NY

#26 Dec 19, 2009
Solution at Hand wrote:
Don't fret none parents. Mr. Langbone has it all under control. He has his off duty police squad on it. Undercover officer known only as Frankie is in deep cover as a ninth grade girl. He should be able to penetrate the group hopefully before he gets penetrated by a senior boy. Once he cracks the gang he will report his findings to Langbone and their will be HELL to pay. Worse than the Tea Bag incident of 2008. Good thing Officer Frankie is not well endowed, wouldn't want to blow his cover in gym class. Stay tuned for breaking news on this and other stories involving the Whitesboro Warriors sex scandels.
Come on spill it who is Frankie?
Muffy

Middleville, NY

#27 Dec 20, 2009
how dare any of you sisters reveal the secrets of our treasured sisterhood! as your punishment you shall have to wear clothes from wal-mart
Jerk

Syracuse, NY

#28 Dec 20, 2009
Marcy mom wrote:
<quoted text>Your a loser!!! Let your boyfriend take care of you!
Come on Honey, Im just messin with you dont be so uptight. I say this Merry Christmas to you and yours and may the new year bring good health and happiness. Peace.
jkin

New York, NY

#29 Dec 20, 2009
Muffy wrote:
how dare any of you sisters reveal the secrets of our treasured sisterhood! as your punishment you shall have to wear clothes from wal-mart
...too late
Marcy mom

Frisco, TX

#30 Dec 20, 2009
Jerk wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Honey, Im just messin with you dont be so uptight. I say this Merry Christmas to you and yours and may the new year bring good health and happiness. Peace.
For some reason jerk I think u can really be a nice guy! ;)
The good old days

Oswego, NY

#31 Dec 21, 2009
I remember back in the middle or late 80's, the Whitesboro sorority rented a camp at Sylvan Beach for the week or weekend, two years in a row

These girls were wild! I was in my early 20's, they were 16, 17 and 18. My friends and I couldn't wait for them to come back the next summer.

Today's sorority girls would have to be some of their daughters. I wish my son was a little older, so he could experience Whitsboro's finest.
Jerk

Syracuse, NY

#32 Dec 21, 2009
Marcy mom wrote:
<quoted text>For some reason jerk I think u can really be a nice guy! ;)
Thank you,and im sure you are a nicy lady.
heartbreaking

Fayetteville, NY

#33 Dec 21, 2009
The good old days wrote:
I remember back in the middle or late 80's, the Whitesboro sorority rented a camp at Sylvan Beach for the week or weekend, two years in a row
These girls were wild! I was in my early 20's, they were 16, 17 and 18. My friends and I couldn't wait for them to come back the next summer.
Today's sorority girls would have to be some of their daughters. I wish my son was a little older, so he could experience Whitsboro's finest.
Whitesboro, is an excellent school. I undoubtedly
think you would have a much better time with Utica
girls, men with intelligence or a job is not on their list, as such with US.
this is about mike mandia

Rome, NY

#34 Dec 22, 2009
Burberry Brit wrote:
so lets get this story straight- i attended W'boro-it was fun! Yes there is a secret sorority there. I had a few friends in it. Typical dress funny and do stupid things for hell week- but the drinking parties are true. I remember Mrs. Zarnoch hosting many drinking parties in H.S for her son and daughter. Then allowed everyone to camp out in their yard. Mrs. Zarnoch was a teacher! But laws were different then- they did not arrest you for this stuff back in the mid-90's. But still, as a parent myself now- i would never have been so irresponsible to host drinking parties for a bunch of 14-18 year olds. What was she thinking?????
I graduated with Heather and her mother was a cafeteria aide not a teacher.
Just wondering

Manlius, NY

#35 Dec 22, 2009
Fraternities and Sororities were banned from the Whitesboro High School in the mid sixties when one of the Frats tarred and feathered a few of their pledges and all hell broke loose. They still exist but are not endorsed by the school district. No club clothing can be worn on school grounds and pledging isn't supposed to be done at school. They are and always were a bunch of fools anyway, with their infantile, pansy arsed, stunts. This especially goes for the frats. I would like to see these "little boys" prospect for a biker club.
think

Manlius, NY

#36 Dec 25, 2009
this is about mike mandia wrote:
<quoted text>
I graduated with Heather and her mother was a cafeteria aide not a teacher.
no Mrs Zarnoch was a teacher, her daughter is Linda and son i think is Paul-must be another Zarnock you are thinking of-they are from Marcy
John

New York, NY

#37 Dec 26, 2009
Mrs. Zarnoch is a Teaching Assistant, NOT a teacher.
Helen

New York, NY

#38 Dec 26, 2009
Whitesboro sororities are so stupid! Oh, please let me do dumb things so I can be your friend--wear silly outfits, crazy hair, bake for the boys--how desperate are these girls any way?!?! The guys look and laugh at them. Go study and make the honor roll! If these groups were so great, why aren't there any fraternities any more?
Sal

New York, NY

#39 Dec 27, 2009
These girls would rather spend their time on stupid stuff than make the honor roll! Sororities are out! Fraternities left Wboro long ago!
lol

New York, NY

#40 Dec 28, 2009
Would this sorority not be considerd a gang? I thought gangs were taboo at Whtb? The kids can't even wear bandanas. Guess if your knockin back a few with the jocks and wearing silly little outfits to try so desperately to fit in then that is A-OK! Great job with the differentiation Whtb Administration!
wboro

Rome, NY

#41 Dec 28, 2009
think wrote:
<quoted text>
no Mrs Zarnoch was a teacher, her daughter is Linda and son i think is Paul-must be another Zarnock you are thinking of-they are from Marcy
Teaching assistant is same pay as cafeteria aide. This Zarnoch was from Ray Road.
New Hartford Greek

Scarborough, ME

#42 Dec 28, 2009
When I was growing up in Whitesboro, it was common knowledge that the freshman pledges earned their 'spurs' by being 'initiated' by the high school seniors. Sometimes by more than one upperclassman in an evening. I suspect the same is still true.
erica

Baldwinsville, NY

#43 Dec 29, 2009
New Hartford Greek wrote:
When I was growing up in Whitesboro, it was common knowledge that the freshman pledges earned their 'spurs' by being 'initiated' by the high school seniors. Sometimes by more than one upperclassman in an evening. I suspect the same is still true.
we did what we were told to do, its that simple i enjoyed it, i had to take it in the back door while his girlfriend watched.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ghetto WORST ECONOMIC HOLE IN AMERICA 1 min Avoid Utica NY 24
SCAM BIZ Usmail Electric BUSTED stealing tax $$... 2 min Comets are a scam 2
Usmail Electric llc BUSTED scamming NY taxpayers! 3 min Avoid Utica NY 1
4 yo CHILD ABUSED BY SOWBOON IN BRICK HOUSING 3 min Comets are a scam 21
usmail IQ 150 MINE HAS ALWAYS BEEN 1 4 min Comets are a scam 14
pic AFRICANS USING THE YELLOW SHOWER 6 min Comets are a scam 7
blacks HIGHEST OBESITY RATE PROVEN ALL OVER AME... 6 min Comets are a scam 25
Usmail Electric BUSTED in State CometsSCAM Audi... 10 min CNY Scammers 83
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 38 min LMAO 189
New Hartford Police-Inserra LAWSUIT & A.G. TIME! 46 min More bad news 23

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages