Whitesboro High School Sorority

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
concerned

New York, NY

#1 Sep 19, 2009
Found out a few days ago that Whitesboro high school has a sorority. They recruit girls in 9th grade to join. Some of the initiation involves the girls 'doing' things for the senior boys.
Anyone else know about any of this?
Whitesboro alumni

Tully, NY

#2 Sep 19, 2009
I graduated in the mid- ninties and the school had 2 sororities back then. I was never a member but my relative was. At that time they didn't have to please the boys, but she did have to drop out of hell week and the pledge process because the members used to dress the girls once a week in really awful clothes and she could not participate. She had an intership and she refused to drop out of the that opportunity for the sorority. The moms of the girls were very into the group. They sponsored a lot of under age drinking parties for the sorority meetings.
Quatro

Oneida, NY

#3 Sep 19, 2009
Are people totally f****ng insane?
Jenn

Oneida, NY

#4 Sep 19, 2009
The girls in those 'sororities' were nothing but snobs back in the '90's. Got forbid a girls mom shopped at a Kmart!!!
muffy

Oneida, NY

#5 Sep 19, 2009
I dont believe the girls "have to be doing" something for the boys........they have to bake and bring in candy treats...and dress weird for a day or so.....anyone I've ever heard of doing it has really boosted confidence.....and as for the moms supporting underage drinking....nver heard that one, but that should be addressed.....not what being in a sorority is all about...parents should get more involved. Your the parents....these kids dont need more friends.....
Julie

Canastota, NY

#6 Sep 20, 2009
I've heard stories about Whitesboro high school having a group of girls called the Jan Clan. Not sure if it's true but I did hear about it a couple years ago.
wboro

AOL

#7 Sep 20, 2009
this has been going on since the late 80's in whitesboro
neighbor

New York, NY

#8 Sep 20, 2009
I can tell you that a family in my neighborhood has a pledge and there is underage drinking going on all the time. I am sure that the parents are fully aware of what is going on. My guess is that the parents are into this just as much as the kids.

Really sad that parents cannot let go and just let their kids enjoy their own youth.

And yes, I will bust them for drinking one of these days.
Your all retarded

Manlius, NY

#9 Sep 20, 2009
The sorority made freshman year fun. and girls did not have to "please" any boys. thats how out of touch all you people are. you had to dress in crazy clothes for a week, you had to make cookies and do dumb things. This has been going on since before the 80s. Your all looking for a problem so get your facts straight, Julie.
no we are not

New York, NY

#10 Sep 20, 2009
I disagree. when I see young girls (9th grade) getting drunk with senior boys, what exactly do you think happens? You really want us to believe that the boys just want to eat cookies? Unless that is what you call it these days...

I only have to a few doors down the street to see the problem.
White whoro

Fayetteville, NY

#11 Sep 20, 2009
no we are not wrote:
I disagree. when I see young girls (9th grade) getting drunk with senior boys, what exactly do you think happens? You really want us to believe that the boys just want to eat cookies? Unless that is what you call it these days...
I only have to a few doors down the street to see the problem.
What's the problem? We don't call it "Whitewhoros" for nothin'!

Signed: Black & Back
White whoro

Fayetteville, NY

#12 Sep 20, 2009
I meant "Black IN back"!!! Soryy! HAHAHAHA!
CiCI

East Syracuse, NY

#14 Sep 20, 2009
I heard about this and my question is how does the administration let them get away with this? I was in a sorority in college and everything this "sorority" does at Whitesboro is considered hazing.
Roman retired

Utica, NY

#15 Sep 20, 2009
muffy wrote:
I dont believe the girls "have to be doing" something for the boys........they have to bake and bring in candy treats...and dress weird for a day or so.....anyone I've ever heard of doing it has really boosted confidence.....and as for the moms supporting underage drinking....nver heard that one, but that should be addressed.....not what being in a sorority is all about...parents should get more involved. Your the parents....these kids dont need more friends.....
Muffy, get in the real world...their giving head to get initiated into the sorority, President clinton says its not sex. Baking cookies my azz
Solution at Hand

Oneida, NY

#16 Sep 21, 2009
Don't fret none parents. Mr. Langbone has it all under control. He has his off duty police squad on it. Undercover officer known only as Frankie is in deep cover as a ninth grade girl. He should be able to penetrate the group hopefully before he gets penetrated by a senior boy. Once he cracks the gang he will report his findings to Langbone and their will be HELL to pay. Worse than the Tea Bag incident of 2008. Good thing Officer Frankie is not well endowed, wouldn't want to blow his cover in gym class. Stay tuned for breaking news on this and other stories involving the Whitesboro Warriors sex scandels.
Jock itch

Houston, TX

#17 Sep 21, 2009
Mind ur bizness. Im going for the record this year. Initiaing 19 girls. We do use condoms and we dont hurt them and we have their permission on paper so calm down. Most likely your fat ass kid isnt invited anyway.
president

United States

#20 Dec 14, 2009
well i was the president of one of the sororities. Hell week is when the pledges dress up crazy ex:like a nerd, 80's work out, celebrity. bake desserts for there "senior boyfriends" and act crazy ex: sing all around the mulberry bush in the "pit" or london bridges falling down. The sorority has nothing to do with the school. The pledge has the choice to join or not. The "senior boyfriend" is nothing but a senior boy who wants free food and desserts. For the most part they dont talk unless it is the pledge giving him a cake or a lunch. "Hell night" is all talk. Most of the time it does not happen although it has. When i was pledging i had one. We got blind folded. Got called names. And that was the end of it. The pledges did not get to drink. They did not have to do anything with their senior boyfriend. But after hell week and hell night the group of girls get together and have meetings and do community service. ex: give gloves hats scarves jackets to salvation army. bell rang. have a powderpuff football game against the other sorority. And when the pledges become seniors they will get to bid in a freshman and do all the same stuff. It is really actually a lot of fun and made my freshman year the best year ever.
Marcy mom

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Dec 14, 2009
Been there and loved it!! Miss the ole high school days soooooo fun!
oh please

Utica, NY

#22 Dec 15, 2009
my daughter was president. Had hell night at my house. Innocent fun with no illegal drinking by anyone under age. Kids came at mid-night and were gone by 1:00 am. Nothing horrible happening. If you don't want your daughter to join, then just say no.
Burberry Brit

Middleville, NY

#23 Dec 19, 2009
so lets get this story straight- i attended W'boro-it was fun! Yes there is a secret sorority there. I had a few friends in it. Typical dress funny and do stupid things for hell week- but the drinking parties are true. I remember Mrs. Zarnoch hosting many drinking parties in H.S for her son and daughter. Then allowed everyone to camp out in their yard. Mrs. Zarnoch was a teacher! But laws were different then- they did not arrest you for this stuff back in the mid-90's. But still, as a parent myself now- i would never have been so irresponsible to host drinking parties for a bunch of 14-18 year olds. What was she thinking?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex Clubs (Jun '10) 20 min Peter 47
ghettos HIGHEST #S OF POVERTY DISEASE STD CRIME... 24 min MARIOPUSS E COWARD 16
thirteen MILLION HITS FOR ]\[lGGER ON GOOGLE 25 min MARIOPUSS E COWARD 8
millions VOTE FOR ]\[lGGER ON URBAN DICTIONARY ... 26 min MARIOPUSS E COWARD 36
Urban Dictionary exposes "The Utica Degree"! 28 min Hey Whiner 13
UPD Scott Berger 56 min He can try 15
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 1 hr Needs updates 16
longo could really swing a knife 1 hr MARIOPUSS E COWARD 13

Utica Jobs

More from around the web