First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DePalmas is disgusting

Utica, NY

#36 Mar 23, 2013
Depalmas on Herkimer rd is really gross.Not sure how they remain open.
Italian Meth

Utica, NY

#37 Mar 23, 2013
The Italian Chef has pizza that tastes like cardboard but a lot of dumb NH students still go there which is funny because they are using their parents money to support an obvious drug front.
Pizza eater

United States

#38 Nov 3, 2013
Francos is terrible!
pizza lover

New Hartford, NY

#39 Nov 3, 2013
wheres the best pizza in the utica area?
try something new

Boston, MA

#40 Nov 4, 2013
Try Nonni's on north genesee st. They have the best. You don't know what your missing. It's crispy and everything is homemade. No canned sauce or frozen dough. And their menu has so many Italian specialties. Best greens I ever had.
Suzy Quantrell

Clinton, NY

#41 Dec 21, 2013
Dirty, and cheap on toppings, LAURIES in new hartford rivals anyplace for the most beat.Looks like it hasn't been cleaned for years with sauce stains all over the booths
Hmmm

New Hartford, NY

#42 Dec 21, 2013
try something new wrote:
Try Nonni's on north genesee st. They have the best. You don't know what your missing. It's crispy and everything is homemade. No canned sauce or frozen dough. And their menu has so many Italian specialties. Best greens I ever had.
No canned sauce? So they grow their own tomatoes and make their own sauce?
amy warney

Utica, NY

#43 Dec 21, 2013
I go by delivery guy balls smell
ive sucked off all pizza delivery guys and dominoes is best balls in my throat
Mick

Danielson, CT

#44 Dec 21, 2013
Huh. Interesting to note how we all have our own preferred tastes and distastes. I like pizza hut, cavallos, tony's, o'baby's, little caesars, and pizza boys, but HATE domino's, oscunnizzios, and italian chef (NH students only go there because it's the only one they can legitimately afford and walk to from the high school (aside from defazios). Besides, only the druggies and sports actually go there).
Utica Positivity Brigade

Utica, NY

#45 Dec 22, 2013
Grandes. I'm surprised that Grandes is still in business.
baldy

New Britain, CT

#47 Dec 22, 2013
Venice roaches and bald creepy owner got caught digging in his ass and smelling it drugs too
stinky mustach

New Britain, CT

#48 Dec 22, 2013
Oh boy I heard that same guy that digs in his ass has the Dea watching him and his son taxes and drugs shits going down maybe some prostitution shit tooo
utica best

Utica, NY

#49 Dec 23, 2013
I had given up on Utica's Pizzerias. They all cheap out on their ingredients and over charge. I tried this new place called Slice and I thought it was really good. It is across from the Uptown theatre on Genee. Give it a try and post feedback.
shut down

Windsor, CT

#50 Dec 23, 2013
Get ready taxation and finance along with the feds gonna lock some scum up laundering money happ holidays venice oh no hide the prostitute
joheddy wtf huh

Alexandria, VA

#51 Dec 26, 2013
parkway pizza is the very best it tops francos. I buy a pizza almost every day very friendly people to they actually gave me a pizza for Christmas! best subs and wings to!!! I been going there for the last 6 years.
joheddy wtf huh

Alexandria, VA

#52 Dec 26, 2013
hey where you been all my life huh?
homemade

Ilion, NY

#53 Dec 26, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
No canned sauce? So they grow their own tomatoes and make their own sauce?
. What didn't u understand? Most pizza joints in the area use don pepinos canned sauce. Nonni is is all homemade. You people love parkway this is better. Stays nice and crisp doesn't get soggy. Sauce is amazing.
315 Fail Central

Agawam, MA

#54 Dec 26, 2013
You people make me laugh! Picking the best Utica area pizza place is like digging through a turd trying to find the shiniest piece of corn.

Here's a hint: there is no good pizza north of Yonkers, you're only lying to yourself by saying so.
learn how to read

United States

#55 Dec 26, 2013
315 Fail Central wrote:
You people make me laugh! Picking the best Utica area pizza place is like digging through a turd trying to find the shiniest piece of corn.
Here's a hint: there is no good pizza north of Yonkers, you're only lying to yourself by saying so.
This thread is about naming the "worst" pizza not the "best." You are not smart enough to use topix. Go play with a piece of paper and some crayons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheres Frguson 13 min Clarity 3
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 16 min Clarity 392
30hr 16 min Feed Me More Utican 2
breaking OBAMA SENDS BUCKET OF KFC TO AFRICA (Jun '14) 17 min Feed Me More Utican 25
stick HOUSE DEVELOPMENT QUADRUPLES IN AFRICA (Jun '14) 17 min Feed Me More Utican 15
Prisons In Whitesboro 18 min Feed Me More Utican 4
I Wonder 18 min Feed Me More Utican 6
Serious car accident in Utica 2 hr DUH DUH DUH Utican 25
Jill WKTV 2 hr DUH DUH DUH Utican 38
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 10 hr DUH DUH DUH Utican 378
AHL Expanding West 10 hr DUH DUH DUH Utican 65
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:17 pm PST