raw dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

Freddericks of Hollywood moving to linens and things.

Since: Aug 08

Loon Lake NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

Facts:

Lowes and Walmart will close from Riverside Center now that they both have a spot in New Hartford they are comfortable with.

Riverside Center will have only Bj's and CT Farm and Tractor... does anybody know why these two places are very much alike?(maybe 99 cent city)

Anybody? Anybody?

after they closed the mall to ward off minority children that frightened older white people while they were shopping... and went to an open air version, it was only a matter of time.

Freddericks? no way... maybe another 99 cent "hey you shoplift that!" city.

Loon Lake NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

should read shoprift not shoplift
good one

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

raw dog wrote:
Freddericks of Hollywood moving to linens and things.
most of the broads in Utica are so fat they couldn't get one thigh into anything from Fredricks.all these cows know how to do is EAT
Pyramid

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

Burlington Coat Factory coming soon sign has been put up over the old RPM'S location. Construction will begin once Dicks Sporting Goods has been finished, near the end of October. We will occupy the AC Moore, Radio Shack, and RPM'S store fronts and go back through the old stores in the mall to the back side of BJ's. No word yet on the proposed grand opening date. AC Moore, will not re-open in the area, radio shack has been gone for over 2 years, and RPM'S has relocated to Sangertown Square Mall in the Target wing.

Loon Lake NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

So there will be Dicks at Riverside?
Pyramid

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Judged:

HeHateMe wrote:
So there will be Dicks at Riverside?
Sorry! No, the contractors that are building Dick's Sporting Goods at Sangertown Square Mall are the same contractors that are building Burlington Coat Factory in Riverside Center. When they complete Dick's at Sangertown, they will be going to Riverside to start Burlington.

Loon Lake NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Judged:

So when they are done with the Dicks at Sangertown the burlington will open.. any idea how long they are going to be working on the Dicks? How big of a Dicks are you looking at in sangertown? how do you have such inside information, do you work with Dicks? How many Dicks have you had expirence with or is this your first one?
Cindy Lou

Clinton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2008

Haven't had a chance to get out that way recently and was wondering if they'd extended there closing date again? If they are still open thought I might bargain hunt after the holidays.
Thanks!
PYRAMID

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2008

We did a walk through the other day and the only thing left is really small craft items. Everything is marked down 80% +. Their lease is up at the end of the month, but they will be locking the doors today, 12/23/08.
Cindy Lou Corrected

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Cindy Lou wrote:
What does everyone think about this story?
Personally, I think it's a crock. A friend told me that Burlington Coat Factory pulled out altogether as they were hiring on Monster and then pulled the plug.
And after all Pyramid has been trying to sell this mall since 07! The Pols know all this and keep singing a happy song that we're all supposed to believe!
http://www.uticaod.com/business/x55304434/Off...
I believe I saw Burlington Coat Factory almost fully constructed hmmmm someone just likes to be negative without any facts
Truth

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Burlinton was supposed to enter three years ago, they tried to get out of their commitment but no way was that happening!.. Walmart and BJ will NOT close. Applebees is having issues, mainly on a national scale..Old Navy (new hartford) is closing and reopening in consumer square...Different people built dick than the coat factory...need any other news gosip hounds?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

187 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you forgive your cheating husband 30 min city 8
Who Is Christian Winthrop 56 min Bobbytheaddict 11
How can Zecca run 1 hr Voter 1
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr UticaNY 5,590
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 1 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 163
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 1 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 71
Dawn Taylor 1 hr Bobbytheaddict 1
Someone needs to report abuse for "Bobby Lies a... 1 hr cretin riggie 26
riggie hates the life he has been dealt 1 hr cretin riggie 55
Irish Fest 3 hr slapanut 34
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs