Did Kurt Myers Really Need an Autopsy?

Did Kurt Myers Really Need an Autopsy?

Posted in the Utica Forum

CSI Herkimer

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Ok, help me understand this. He was shot "mutiple times" by Law Enforcement, why go thru the expense of an autopsy. We know why he died, it was lead poisening!!
Scent of a woman

Herkimer, NY

#2 Mar 20, 2013
CSI Herkimer wrote:
Ok, help me understand this. He was shot "mutiple times" by Law Enforcement, why go thru the expense of an autopsy. We know why he died, it was lead poisening!!
And truthfully who cares. I bet no one I however do wonder HOW many times he was shot. I bet each officer pulled his trigger. Maybe a little over kill No pun intended
hank hill

Tucker, GA

#3 Mar 20, 2013
They just wanted to get inside the mind of a killer...probably could have done that with an mri but why stop there? They have fun scalpels and saws to use, plus its good practice.
Utica34

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 20, 2013
hank hill wrote:
They just wanted to get inside the mind of a killer...probably could have done that with an mri but why stop there? They have fun scalpels and saws to use, plus its good practice.
The infection's are growing and mom need thousands in medical treatment. Just the masks alone are hundreds a day from the stench, if only we had real brains.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Should of burned the piece of crap.
hank hill

Tucker, GA

#7 Mar 20, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
Should of burned the piece of crap.
Did anyone ever figure out why the dude went batshit crazy? Or are we still going with the cops took his guns?
hank hill

Tucker, GA

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>The infection's are growing and mom need thousands in medical treatment. Just the masks alone are hundreds a day from the stench, if only we had real brains.
ok dude, good luck with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 3 min First Grade 38
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 4 min PWNED 67
Councilman beats up umpire at proctor park 6 min Pansie fight 23
Boycott Keeler show sponsors 7 min Claudia doesnt care 12
Man child Mario and his hatred of Americana 8 min ALWAYS FAILURES 7
Frank Pelli wrong for North Utica 14 min joe mazza 62
savage ]\[lGGERS BEAT 12 YO GIRL 19 min ALWAYS FAILURES 219
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 31 min No Wegmans 4 Fatso 157
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 37 min joe mazza 117
Sexless Marriage 1 hr Mantrap 14